[PP-F1] Kill the Dreams <Blades of Dreams>

After having been kicked, the boar looked quite the opposite of enthused as it snorted and pawed the ground. Infuriated eyes glared at Jomei. Flared nostrils signaled the boar's movements. Springing forward, the pig launched itself at the ginger. Tusks raised and and poised for stabbing as it moved across the field. However, it hadn't accounted for the noirette standing just a few yards away. She moved on instinct. Letting her carnal prowess take over as she sent her saber down the side of the beast. Causing its imminent dispersal. A breath escaped her as she came to a halt. She was exhilarated to say the least. Looking towards Jomei, she smiled and collected her loot. "Th-that was ..uh intense. Looks like I gained one <Boar's Tusk>. "

[25571] BD: 10

LD: 4

MD: 0 (1-2)

[H:5] Lancelot 19/19

[H:4] Jomei 44/48 (-0) [0-1]

Boar 1: 0/24 (-4) DEAD [Loot: 1 Material]

Base Damage 2

Jomei laughed as Lancelot's sword plunged into the beast and ended its life with an explosion of blue pixels. "Hah! I knew you would do it!" he placed his hand on Lancelot shoulder and smiled. "And you got what we came for, even better." He placed his hand to his chin and chuckled, looking around at the other surrounding hill, "Now we just need to do it one more time.. hopefully. Being the next one we take out gives us some loot." Jomei gestured with his hand for Lancelot to follow him to another boar spot that he spotted. As the two began their walk, Jomei looked at Lancelot, "You've gotten much stronger since I first met you, thats clear to see" he spoke softly, "Heh, I should really pick up my own slack.. or ill be looking at your back soon enough" he laughed once again.

• 3 months later...