[F3]The Black Rose~ Artisan's shop (PKer Accessible)

Liz was in the mood to make another statue. So far she only had a dolphin statue standing on the counter, yet Eliza didn't like only having one and wanted to make another one. Liz got up and walked towards the table where she works with the clay. She sat down and began to form the clay. Just like before she began with the round base which was done surprisingly quick. After painting it in a deep blue color she began with the harder part, the actual dolphin. It took about thirty minutes to finish it since Liz forgot how she did some parts. The dolphin ended up being almost identical to the other one, which made her happy. Once the clay dried she began to paint from the bottom to the top, Starting of with the tail. When she put her paintbrush down onto the head it broke clean off. Eliza glared at the statue for a bit and then smashed her fist down on the table. With a groan she got up and put the failed statue away.

Name: broken dolphin statue

Item type: Miniature masterpiece

Quality: Bad

Enhancements: None

Description: a statue of a dolphin jumping out of the water that is missing a head. The top is broken clean off, showing the brown clay when looking from it at a certain angle. The rest of the piece is painted in light blue and white.

Roll

ID:24886

CD:5 (bad item)

-1 Material

2/3 Daily attempts

+1 exp

Out of pure annoyance she decided to try once more, completely forgetting about her guildmate's order. She grabbed some clay and again began with a round base, that took some time since she was slightly angry by her mistakes. Once she calmed down she managed to make an almost identical base and dolphin as the one before. With a sigh Liz got up and walked into the shop to get some rest and wait for the clay to dry.

Once the clay dried the girl began to paint the dolphin again, but this time she was being more careful. She almost put the light blue paint on when she reminded herself of the statue actually being gray and white. She looked over at the failed statue and threw her paintbrush at it, hitting it and pushing it back slightly. With a grin on her face she grabbed a new one and put gray paint onto it. She began to paint the statue precisely with a slight smile. Once she was finally done with the gray and white she grabbed a small paintbrush and put two black dots on it as eyes. Liz carefully picked the statue up and placed it on the counter. She looked outside seeing that it was already dark and yawned. She dropped down onto the sofa and went to sleep.

Name: Dolphin statue
Item Type: Miniature masterpiece
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: A small clay statue of a dolphin jumping out of the water. It has a small round base with a diameter of about 4 cm's.  The statue is painted in different shades of gray and white. The statue looks somewhat realistic except for the eyes that are just two black dots. Eliza's signature is drawn on the bottom of the base.

Roll
ID:24887
CD: 9 (good item)

-1 Material
3/3 Daily attempts
+2 exp

Liz quickly walked into the working area and immediatly began to work on the order that she completely forgot. Out of complete rush Eliza completely forgot about the design and just quickly rammed something together. She was embarrassed by the fact that she had forgotten it and felt really guilty. The girl wasn't focused at all and the charm ended up looking like nothing. She threw it away immediatly with a sad look on her face. She had to focus better to make sure that she could actually make a good charm for Golden.

She quickly gathered the good materials and tried again.

Roll
ID:25122
CD:3

-1 Material
1/3 Daily attempts
+1 exp

Liz couldn't focus at all and failed again, She managed to find a suitable black circle but simply couldn't make the sword on it that Golden had ordered. Eliza sighed and put the failed charm away once again. It wasn't her best day at all and was tempted to give up.

But she couldn't let Golden wait for so long as he had done a lot for her. Eliza was exhausted and really didn't have any inspiration. With another sigh She got up and sat down on the sofa, reading through her notebook to find anything that could help her. She knew what the charm had to look like, but simply didn't have a single clue how to make it. She decided to take a slight nap to make up her mind. After that she would go back to work and try to make it as fast as possible.

Roll
ID:25123
CD:5

-1 Material
2/3 Daily attempts
+1 exp

The slight nap ended up to become a 12 hour nap.. As the girl woke up she noticed that it was morning and groaned. She rolled off of the sofa onto the carpet and got up whilst stretching her arms again. It was something that Liz always did when she wake up and over the years it just became something she did automatically. Liz grabbed her notebook and walked into the working area, ready to try to finish golden's order. She sat down on the wooden chair and opened the little book, searching for the page where she wrote everything about the charm's design. As she went through the pages a rather simple idea grabbed her interest, it was something that Eliza had wanted to make for a long time but kind of forgot about it. The girl decided to try the idea first before working on the order again as her last attempts were just straight up dissapointing. On the page there was quite a lot of writing. It was a description of a small clay statue of a ladybug. Even though Liz wasn't too keen about bugs ladybugs were innocent and quite cute. The girl grabbed her basic sculpting tools and began to form the square block of clay into the back of a ladybug. She grabbed a bit more clay and made the legs and head with it. She carefully put everything together and was quite surprised by how good it turned out. Liz walked into the shop to let the clay dry for a while so that she could paint it. As she went back to work she could see that multiple legs and the head had broken off. With a groan Liz threw the statue away and sighed.

Roll
ID:25199
CD:3 (Fail -.-)

-1 Material
1/3 Daily attempts
+1 exp

With a groan the girl sat down on her wooden chair, she wasn't looking forward to make something at all. She grabbed a piece of paper and began to sketch.. a person? Atleast that's what it looked like. Liz had absolutely no clue what she was going to do so instead she began to draw a dolphin.. No a Elephant. It eventually turned out as a terrifying creature with tusks, a dolphin tail, a human face and an elephant's legs. She quickly threw it away as it was absolutely horrifying and it genuinly scared her. The girl needed inspiration, badly. Lately she had hoped for a lucky spree but apparently that wasn't going to happen for a while. It was a good start of the day, she had made a horrifying beast.

Roll
ID:25433
CD:1 (I am so lucky)

-1 Material
1/3 Daily attempts
+1 exp

Eliza got up and walked over to the desk where she worked with clay. Once again she had absolutely no idea what to make. Liz suddenly had the urge to make another dolphin statue as they were quite easy and fun to make. So that's what she did, she began to make a round base once again. Which went relatively quick as Liz was now a master in making dolphin statues. She then pushed an iron pin into it and began to make the dolphin. She began with the tail, which was done in just a few minutes. She then made a banana shape that she attached to the tail. Liz made the fins and pushed them onto it. With a sigh she grabbed another iron pin and began to make the face, which again went really quick. Eliza chuckled, "Eliza, master of Dolphin statues... Best name ever" She said as a joke whilst walking out of the room to let it dry. After two hours she returned to the working area and

began to paint it gray and pushed two black dots onto the face as eyes. "3rd Dolphin statue, Done!" She said to herself with a giggle. It was just ridiculous but Eliza had no inspiration and was too lazy to look in her notebook.

Roll
ID:25434
CD: 8

-1 Material
2/3 Daily attempts
+2 exp

• 4 weeks later...

Blue walked into a random shop that sells artisan items. He sighed, really needing a charm at the moment. He walked into the shop before looking around to see if the owner was anywhere near. However, he was unable to see anyone in the shop. Blue sighed, Guess... Guess... I'll go check out a different artisan shop then. He thought before turning around to leave the shop so that he could find a different shop that the owner was active in making items. He sighed... having been searching for a charm for quite a while now. Blue guessed that he shall just have to continue the search until he finds a good shop that will make him quite some charms.

Edited by Blue
  • 1 month later...

With a little swagger, the girl walked into the shop, noticing the girl, "Uhmm... I would like this... It's not much" Along with the paper telling the girl her order, she also placed down 6 mats. She hadn't much col, but again she was allowed to pay in mats... Her warm smile to the girl was nice and sweet, wondering if she would accept her order. She fixed her skirt and shirt, along with her hair in nervousness.

Name: Azure Rose

Quality: Rare

Item type: Lucky Charm

Enhancement: +2 Prosperity (+2 col multiplier)

Description: It is a charm with a azure(blue) rose, with the words Azure Brigade carved into it.

Edited by Kitty

(I wrote Lily instead of Scarlett_ In the dice roller because i'm stupid .-. Sorryy)

A weak smile appeared on Eliza's face as an unknown female player walked into her shop. It had been the first real person she had seen in quite a while which was a depressing thought. In the time that she had locked herself in the shop Liz was taken over by anger and sadness for a long time. She thought, and still thinks that she isn't the one that abandoned her friends and James, it was their fault. No one ever came past her shop to see if she was alright, James never sent a single message to her. No one cared about her anymore now that she stopped leveling, now that she wasn't their meat shield anymore. "Hi Welcome to the black rose, how can I help you?" she spoke in a very weak and emotionless tone. As the woman gave her a paper with her order on it Liz nodded and looked back at the female. "Sure, It'll take me about.. 30 minutes or so. You can wait here if you want." She was sitll angry and didn't even want to start working again, but there was no reason for her to be rude towards someone that she didn't know. Eliza walked into her working area and sat down with a sigh. After stretching her arms she started working on the order.

about 25 minutes later Liz walked back into the shop's main area and handed her the rose. "Thank you for visiting. Hope to see you again."  she said while forcing a faint smile on her face again. Eliza was going to close her shop when the girl left and look for someone who could use her items as she wasn't going to use them anymore. She was unsure about what she was going to do in the future, but the chance of her ever assisting to get out of Aincrad wasn't there anymore.

Rolls
ID 1:32935

CD 1: 11 (Rare item)

Needs to be approved.

(Kitty's order)

Name: Azure Rose

Quality: Rare

Item type: Lucky Charm

Enhancement: +2 Prosperity

Description: It is a charm with a azure(blue) rose, with the words "Azure Brigade" carved into it.

ID 2: 32936

CD 2: 10 (Uncommon item)

Needs to be approved

Name: Blessing of the Wild.

Quality: Uncommon

Item Type: Lucky charm

Enhancement: +1 Accuracy

Description: a silver ring with a green onyx gem on it in the shape of a panther's paw.

ID 3; 32937

CD 3: 1 (Epic fail)

+3 Materials (+6 from Kitty, -3 from crafts)

+9 Exp (Rank up)

Edited by Scarlett_

As i entered the shop and went up the stairs, i began trying to remember what lily had wanted, as i turn my head i immediately hear the shopkeeper address me, she asks what she could help with me and so i respond. "well, im here for some friends and need two items, two lucky trinkets one, a perfect with +2cc and +1 acc, as well as another with prosperity, quality does not matter" I explain what im looking for hoping the shopkeeper could do the rest of the work in naming and describing it.

As another player got into her shop she greeted him as usual but unlike before she had a cold tone and an exhausted look. She was going crazy, and was well aware of it. Horrible thoughts kept getting into her head and she started to get nightmares..no dreams about stabbing those in the back that had done the same to her before, the only difference was that she was doing it literally and they weren't. Liz shook her head to get out of the thoughts and listened to the man's order. Sbe quickly wrote them down and gave a small nod as she spoke. "I can do that for you, give me 10 minutes and i'll see what I can do." liz then walked into the working area and started to work on the item with prosperity. 

After 13 minutes she had a quite beautiful Silver necklace with a round blue Sapphire hanging in the middle and 3 failed Bracelets that were meant to become the perfect item the male ordered. She had managed to get the materials back from the first one. Eliza walkee back into the main area and put the Necklace in a small dark red box. She placed it on the counter and started talking again. "This is a uncommon item with Prosperity, I couldn't make the others so I'll pm you when they're done" She forced a weak smile on her face. "Because I couldn't finish the full order you'll only have to pay 6 mats, meaning that the Uncommon item is free." She usually didn't do this but she probably wasn't going to craft a lot anymore. 

ROLLS

ID 1: 33170

ID 2: 33171

ID 3: 33172

ID 4: 33173

CD 1: 10 (uncommon item)

CD 2: 5 (Bad item. LD: 18 salvaged)

CD 3: 4

CD4: 3

+1 uncommon item.

+6 Exp

-3 Mats

Edited by Scarlett_

As the shopkeeper came back out with a beautiful sapphire necklace and told me she wasn't able to craft them all I was rather okay with it. As a crafter myself I knew how hard it could be sometimes to get the items you needed, but after telling me that the uncommon was free for the wait I smiled a little it was nice that she would compensate a wait. But I didn't really mind paying anyway, but it seemed more trouble than it was worth, and I can just donate later "Alrgith thanks for this one, its amazing, but yeah just pm me when you make them and ill run back by, here is the payment though" and with that being said matt put 6 materials on the table, and waited for the shop owner to give him the necklace.

"Yup will do, thanks for visiting my shop." Liz said as she lifted the box with the necklace in it and handed it over to her customer. she grabbed the mats and put them into her inventory before walking back into the working area with a sigh. She laid down on the floor and tried to get some rest.

-Silver Necklace

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8108-scarlett_s-fancy-crafts-black-rose-shop/?do=findComment&comment=420570

+6 MATS

- The next day -

A groan left Liz' mouth as she got up from her uncomfortable position. After drinking some water she immediatly got to work as there was nothing else for her to do right now. She was in a good mood, meaning that she wasn't thinking about how she would torture the people who's names will never be said again in her shop. It was embarrassing for her that she was still in that guild who claimed to be a happy family and all, but their dark secret had been revealed, they didn't give a single sh-- about her. She was only a human shield in their eyes, someone that didn't have feelings. How did she know? It was obvious there was something wrong with Liz, she hadn't talked to those demons for a while but no one even bothered checking up on her or sending a small pm with "are you okay?" NO, that was TOO hard for them. Her mood was already starting to get worse so she quickly sat down started working.

ID 1:33274

ID 2:33275

ID 3:33276

ID 4:33277

CD 1: 7 (Good item)

CD 2: 12 (PERFECT ITEM WOOP)

CD 3: 10 (Uncommon item)

CD 4: 5

+1 Uncommon Item

+1 Perfect Item

+1 Good item

+13 Experience

-4 Mats

Edited by Scarlett_
  • 2 weeks later...

I had recently gotten a pm from the shop owner I had bought from, that the items were ready, so I needed to go pick them up. Sadly I was busy and could not until a couple days later, today. I  materialized on the third floor and made my way to the shop, and after some time I was there. I walked in and was greeted by scarlet as she had done the time before. "Hey I got your pm, and sorry I was too busy to come earlier, but im here now. Are they ready?" I say before waiting for her response