[PP-F3] The 3rd Date <hunt for the Hoya> (Clarence)

Lowenthal made an as the lights turned back off. "Seriously? Man." Lowenthal said, regretting putting out the torch. "Huh? Oh sure, here." Lowenthal said, handing Clarence the map. "Think we'll run into anything else?" Lowenthal asked, freeing his hand from Clarence's so that he could hold the map with two hands. Lowenthal's passive skill Sneak and hide began to blend him into the shadows around him, albeit slightly. He could see a few feet in front of him, so he tailed Clarence allowing him to lead.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay. so, right.. right. Left. Straight for a while. It doesn't seems as though we are going to run into anything. The middle chamber is a little ways ahead so we have some time to kill." Clarence looked back at Lowenthal and smiled. {I wonder if he wants to do anything after this? I know that we have spent a lot of time together so he may want a break by himself for a while. Sometimes that happens to me. Be around one person so much that you can't stand them. But, that hasn't really happened with me and Lowenthal yet. Well, not on my side. } Clarence was lost in his thoughts and almost took a wrong way, almost. {Gotta be more careful.. }

Lowenthal put his hands behind his head, continuing to follow Clarence. Lowenthal wanted to say something, but held his tongue. "Hey, um my birthday is coming up. And I'm planning on throwing a big party." Lowenthal said. "I just need to find a nice location, and invite more people. You're the first one I've invited." lowenthal admitted, not actually telling anybody else about his birthday yet. "I trust that you can make it?" Lowenthal said, patting Clarence on his butt before walking in front of Clarence.

"Of Course I will come to your Birthday Part- Hey!" Clarence yelled and grabbed Lowenthal's arm. "A little handy are we now? And I will make it." Clarence said and smiled, patting Lowenthal on the butt as well. {Nice butt -STOP. But now I need to find a good present for him. Oh god, I am horrible at this. No, I will probably make him break up with me with how horrible a gift I would get him. But, I need to get him one. Time to try to find a good one. Sigh } Clarence thought and drifted off, slowly leaning on Lowenthal by accident. "Oh sorry." Clarence mumbled and Blushed, leading them to another right turn.

Lowenthal giggled as Clarence called him handsy. As Clarence was the one holding him, and patted his butt as well. "Don't worry about a gift. You're all I really want." Lowenthal said, blushing."I don't like getting gifts anyway. I mean, I'm not that important." He hugged Clarence as he leaned into him, enjoying holding his boyfriend in his arms. "Don't worry about it." Lowenthal said, following Clarence deeper. "Man, I'm thankful that old woman gave me that map. Otherwise, we'd be stuck in here forever." Lowenthal said, unable to see the ceiling. 

Clarence smiled and breathed in Lowenthal, him smelling like soap, dust, and Fabric. But, hearing him call himself unimportant really made Clarence a little annoyed. "Hey." Clarence stopped Lowenthal and turned him to Face Clarence, also pushing him up against the wall. "You are important Okay? If you were gone, I don't know what I would do honestly. You are important to me! You are important Dillion." Clarence said and looked into Lowenthal's eyes, his eyes set serious. "and you are amazing." Clarence said and kissed Lowenthal on the lips, pressing against him and wrapping him into a hug while kissing him. After a while he broke the kis and smiled."Good thing for the map. But being stuck in here with you wouldn't be too bad." Clarence smiled and kissed him on the cheek, and then the lips again.

Lowenthal gasped as Clarence pinned him against the wall. "I didn't me-" Lowenthal began, but was cut off as Clarence kissed him, forcing Lowenthal against the wall. Lowenthal reached around, and held Clarence by the waist. Not wanting the embrace to end. When Clarence pulled away Lowenthal smiled. "You're important to me too." Lowenthal said. "Well, I wouldn't mind being in the dark alone with you. Just not in a musty cave filled with god knows what." Lowenthal said, as Clarence kissed him again. What was this feeling that Lowenthal was feeling, in his chest. It hurt slightly, but not enough to do anything. "C'mon. We should get going." Lowenthal said, blushing. Something about Clarence being that assertive.

Clarence smiled and grabbed his hand."We should be there soon. And don't think I didn't catch that." Clarence blushed and turned to Lowenthal."About being alone in the dark. Play your cards right and maybe, just maybe." Clarence winked and blushed, pulling Lowenthal along. "We have  6 more turns to do." Clarence muttered and took them around another turn. Clarence coughed lightly, the dust slowly starting to get to him. {God these tunnels suck. Second turn down } Clarence thought and drew them around the second one. "So, what would you like to do after this quest? I know we could go out to Dinner. But, I know for every relationship to work well, everyone needs their own alone time. So I don't care either way. But it is up to you." Clarence smiled and looked over at Lowenthal, the third turn coming up.

Lowenthal groaned. "Six more turns? Ughh. I thought we were almost done." Lowenthal said, tired of walking in the dark. Lowenthal walked behind Clarence. "Well, I could use 'some' me time I guess. Do some guild stuff, farm Materials. But it's always fun hanging out with you." Lowenthal said. "You're very special to me, and even if we spend time apart, I'm still gonna think of you." Lowenthal said, being sappy. But Clarence was right. Lowenthal needed time to himself, he had a lot of work to do. Running a guild, training for the floor boss, his birthday. Lowenthal sighed.

"Well, how about this. After this quest. We take a couple days to get done what we need to get done. Then we go on a date or something. How about that Babe?" Clarence asked. He also needed to start getting Material again, kind of lacking on that Front. He also wanted to just have some alone time, the Social Anxiety coming out in that. "You haven't left my head for well, a while Dillion. Something about you that my mind doesn't want ot let go. And that I don't want tp let go of either." Clarence said with a smile, looking at his Boyfriend. Clarence led the Pair down the 4th and 5th turn. "One more turn and we should be there. Lets just get the amulet and make a run for it."

Lowenthal smiled. "Yes, let's." lowenthal said, wanting to get out of the cave as fast as possible. "I wonder where that second Minotaur is at?" Lowenthal wondered. There was supposed to be two patrolling, perhaps the couple was just lucky. "Not that I don't mind not running into him." Lowenthal said, kind of glad that there was only one rather quick fight to be had. "Gotta thank that Old Woman when I see her again. Which always seems to be at the weirdest times." Lowenthal said, now thinking on it. 

Clarence laughed lightly about the old Woman and dragged Lowenthal out of the tunnels into a large spaced room. a old statue of a Minotaur rests in the middle, and a sparkling amulet rests on one of its tusks. "There it is. We get that, get out, and the quest is done." Clarence said with a smile, taking a step forward. He couldn't see any monsters, a good thing so far, but Clarence didn't want to take his chances. Clarence took another step and motioned Lowenthal forward. "I don't see anything. nothing to worry about i hope. Just be on your guard." Clarence murmured and slowly made his way forward.

Lowenthal made his way in front of Clarence. "Hold on. Let me go ahead." Lowenthal said, creeping up to the Minotaur statue. Lowenthal looked around, not noticing anything out of the ordinary. Lowenthal reached up and grasped the amulet, and took it down. A 'Quest Completed' notification appeared, an Lowenthal added the necklace to his inventory. As he did, the floor lit up, and traced itself down the path they had walked on. Lowenthal quickly ran back and grabbed Clarence's hand, dragging him alongside him. "C'Mon, let's get out of here before the other Minotaur see's this too!" Lowenthal said, running along the illuminated path.

Clarence nodded and was about to run but he was already being dragged by Lowenthal, evading around corridors. "Well. What could possibly go wrong-" Clarence regretted saying that. The corridors started to shake lightly, but the vibrations increased and smalls tones started falling."Its collapsing!" Clarence yelled and started to run faster. Parts to the Corridors collided and fell right behind them as they ran, blocking off behind them. Clarence sighed and ran faster, the end of the corridors getting closer."We are getting close." Clarence yelled and gripped Lowenthal's hand tighter.

Lowenthal dragged Clarence behind him, and using his <Sprint and Acrobatics> skill he ran as fast as they game would allow. Lowenthal shielded his eyes as he and Clarence made it out of the maze. As they did, the maze collapsed behind them. Lowenthal started laughing. "Whoo, that was fun." Lowenthal said, his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "What's do you think?" Lowenthal asked his boyfriend, looking up at him. "You okay? Not hurt anywhere?" lowenthal said, knowing that he himself was fine. But wanted to know if Clarence made it out unscathed as well.

"Don't worry. I am fine." Clarence smiled and sat down on the ground, legs kind of weak from running so far. "God, glad we got out of there though." Clarence laughed and looked up at Lowenthal. He smiled and grabbed Lowenthal's hand kissing it lightly. "Don't ask why I did that, but oh well." Clarence blushed and laughed, standing straight up again. Clarence threw his arm around Lowenthal and kissed him on the cheek. "So, wanna walk back ot the City then part ways?" Clarence asked Lowenthal, starting to take a step forward. {Hope he understands that I don't want to part from him, just it would be better for our relationships }

"I think that's a great idea." Lowenthal said, looking through his menu. "I want to go do something like that again." He said, wiping the sweat from his forehead. Lowenthal hadn't had that much fun in a long time. Or anything that exciting at least. Lowenthal jumped slightly, as he received a message. "Oh man, it's from Sis." Lowenthal groaned as he began to read it. "Does she know that she can send messages? This is like a month's worth of messages. jesus." Lowenthal said, scrolling through the single message.

Clarence smiled and nodded to what Lowenthal was saying. "Yeah. That was kind of intense but also fun. Even though I will never be able to live up to you in Damage Dealing. I will make up in support. That is why I have Night Vision. And hoping to get Reveal Soon." Clarence smiled and nodded, looking at his Boyfriend. Clarence was a little surprised when he jumped, not expecting Lowenthal to be surprised by a message."Sis, Who is Sis?" Clarence asked, curious. {Never heard him mention the name "Sis" Maybe another one of his friends. don't be nosy Clarence. No one really likes someone like that }

Lowenthal chuckled slightly when Clarence asked who sis was. "My sister?" Lowenthal said, chuckling. "I kind of forgot to mention her. Seeing as she hasn't messaged me in the longest time." Lowenthal said, closing his menu. He sighed. "I'm glad that she's alive though. Parent's would kill me." Lowenthal said, chuckling. It had been a while since he had heard from his sister, and he did want to hang out with her. But he didn't want to leave Clarence's side. He felt like he wanted to be beside him forever. 

Clarence smiled and kissed him on the cheek again. Clarence smiled and grabbed Lowenthal's hand and swung it slightly. Clarence looked around the forest and began to walk."So, considering we are going our separate ways for a bit. What are you planning on doing for the rest of today?" Clarence asked and looked over at his Boyfriend. He gripped his hand a little tighter and swung it more, in a really good mood right now.