[PP-F3] The 3rd Date <hunt for the Hoya> (Clarence)

Lowenthal smiled as he walked with his boyfriend. "I think I'll be with my sister for the rest of the day." Lowenthal said, swaying his hand with Clarence's. Lowenthal smiled, as he walked with Clarence. His heart was still beating hard even after escaping the maze. There was just something about Clarence that made Lowenthal's blood rush. Lowenthal blushed and leaned on Clarence, taking in his scent. Lowenthal sighed happily, enjoying his time with Clarence.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarence smiled when Lowenthal leaned into him."Well, I hope you have a great time with your Sis. I am probably going to Start up my shop. Hopefully to actually get something in stock." Clarence sighed and leaned into Lowenthal as well. {He makes me really happy. And apparently he likes it when I make the first move, I felt his heart in the tunnels and it went fast } Clarence thought to himself and turned to Lowenthal, looking at him. Clarence turned him and kissed hi. He pressed his body against Lowenthal and kissed him deeply.Clarence rubbed his back slowly and smiled, slowly pulling from this kiss. "I felt like I should." Clarence shrugged.

Lowenthal wrapped his arms around Clarence, refusing to let him go. He pressed Clarence against him, and Lowenthal kissed him back. When Clarence pulled away, and Lowenthal took a deep breath. "I love you." Lowenthal said, saying it aloud for the first time. It surprised him, how easy it was to come outright and say it. Lowenthal hugged Clarence tightly, and kissed him back deeply. Lowenthal pulled away from Clarence, his face red with him blushing. "I should probably go now." Lowenthal said. "Before I try to do something that I'm not ready for." He said, chuckling.

Clarence was surprised by the words. He stood there and felt Lowenthal kiss him again, Clarence barely reacting. {H-he said I love you...} Clarence heard Lowenthal talk about him leaving and Clarence's heart sank. "Dillion..." Clarence trailed off and grabbed his hand. Clarence was nervous, very nervous, about everything.. but he knew one thing for certain. "I love you too." Clarence said and hugged Lowenthal. He knew they were leaving each other soon for a while but he needed to tell Lowenthal now."I love you a lot." He said and hugged Lowenthal. He drew away and was blushing, a light tear in his eye. "I am crying from happiness, that is a first." Clarence mumbled and Kissed him lightly on the lips."The same with me. Leaving now would stop certain from happening." {Hopefully not for forever.... }

Lowenthal smiled. "Then it's agreed. We shall reconvene, at a later date." Lowenthal said, going a separate way from Clarence. "I love you!" Lowenthal called out, as he was further away. Lowenthal finally made it back to the main town, and teleported himself to the first floor. He couldn't wait to tell his sister about his new love life. And he wondered how his sister would react to him being partly gay. He shrugged, and thought that her reaction would be priceless. 

Quest Complete

Lowenthal

'Hoya' Necklace

400 Col

3SP

Clarence

400 Col

3SP