[PP-F4] <<Avalanche>> (Tristan)

Cho gave an, 'ohhh' face, as she heard his explanation, she smiled, I just love the idea of being an Alchemist. I have been wanting to finish up the quest with my buddys for a while now. You are so lucky to be so powerful, and have a profession! All I want to do in this game is help people. I love this game a lot, even if it is a death game. There are still joys in this game. But it has been starting to change me. I was already mature when I started the game, but now I feel more mature. Like I have to grow up here. She realized she had started to mumble, and so she shut her mouth tight, to keep any more words from coming out.

Tristan chuckled in hearing her go off on one and explaining, nodding along. "I'm not sure if I love the game, but it is very unique for sure. However I also want to only help people, hence why I draw aggro from monsters to keep others alive. And yes, there are joys to be found in this game in the carious nooks and crannies it has, even if sometimes it means wading through a sea of troubles."

He thought of harder times on Aincrad, be it near dying or emotional conflicts which caused him a lot of stress. "I'm sure we'll manage to help a lot of people together." He said with a smile.