[PP:F5] Landshark! <<Blood in the Sand>> (Mari) Complete

Mari spoke very interestingly, and then produced her blade from Azazel. “You want me to what?†she said curiously. Mari was her leader and she dare not obey so Anna clicked on the trade and accepted the blade and then stood she she could equip it. The weapon called Kusanagi was no longer a dagger but a beautiful rapier. It was blood red and there were snakes entwined around the hilt to protect her hand.

“This is amazing†she said admiring the weapon lustfully. It was perfect… far more than her Azurewrath.

"Use it for the  battle then." Mari said, giving her a small wave. "With + 2 Damage and +2 Bleed, maybe you'll make Ter-whatever bleed to death, at the very least. Of course if you don't want to use it I'll take it right back." Mari commented. 

"Now Sit back down." Mari muttered, turning her head to the side, her cheeks red with a warm blush, of course if anyone questioned her she'd say it was the heat of the hot springs. She waved for Azazel to sit down, she wasn't wearing any clothes and Mari's head was positioned in a....very awkward place. Azazel gave a small nod, still in awe at the blade in her hand as she sat down. "Good." Mari muttered, now it was her turn to stand. "Look, it's been swell, but I seriously cannot stand this floor, I managed to bathe in heated water - which albeit was nice." She stalked over to Azazel. "The company isn't too bad either, so, about that favour."

Mari leant forward, grabbing Azazel's cheek, lightly guiding her forward. Mari placed a single, soft, innocent kiss upon Azazel's lips. "Paid." She said, as though it were nothing. 

-Azazel is borrowing Kusanagi-

Anna was too busy admiring the weapon to notice she was completely naked and out of the bath. “Oh sorry,†she said as she clicked the weapon back into her inventory.†I … want to use it,†she said and nodded with a stupidly huge smile on her face. “Thank you Mari, thank you so much!†she gushed.

Mari decided she’d had enough hot springs and got up to go,†Ohh…okay,†Zaz said slightly disappointed she had hopedf or more time with the woman. Before she left, Mari grabbed Anna’s face and planted a soft kiss upon her lips. Zaz felt warmth rush to her face as she was taken by surprise and found that she rather enjoyed the feel of Mari upon her skin. Her debt was paid with a single kiss and Mari walked off like it was nothing. Azazel however was left to melt into the water, blushing furiously as the woman walked away.

Thread Complete

Mari Earns:

4 SP

200 Col

Azazel earns:

4 SP

200 Col

The sand potion thing

And is also borrowing Kusanagi (TY MARI I WILL GUARD IT WITH MY LIFE!!!)