[PP-F2] Afternoon Travels (Scarlett_) COMPLETE!

Beatbox had roamed the 2nd floor for at least some time before today and he decided to take a quick rest, but instead of going to his hotel room... he decided to go to the nearest tree area in the safe zone and sit down lean against the tree and fall asleep with his familiar. The familiar didn't really fall asleep which was weird for his familiar since it likes to sleep all the time and watched for someone to come near to wake up Beatbox for safety purposes. His familiar though as been trying to get people's attention since his owner isn't being himself and he doesn't know why.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz let out a sigh as she walked back into the safe zone. Eliza had been running around on floor 2, once again looking for materials for her shop. Sadly the girl hadn't found anything that was unique enough to take to her shop, which was somewhat annoying. Eliza had gathered enough materials for the next week or so but still found that she had a lack of Exotic materials, everything wasn't good enough to make a really good impression on her customers. Eliza was surprisingly fit after a few hours of wandering around on the floor that was quite unknown for her. She liked floor 2 but wasn't going to come back to gather anymore.

The girl was about to go back to floor 3 when a weird noise grabbed her attention. She looked behind her seeing a small fox staring at her.. And so, she was taken over by her obsession of cute things and immediatly charged at the fox, attempting to cuddle it. The little creature ran much faster than her but Eliza didn't give up and the fox kept running. Eliza stopped running when the fox ran towards a player and laid down against him. As she came closer to the shorter boy she noticed that he was asleep and smiled slightly in relief. She leaned down next to him and stared at the boy for a bit, not really knowing what to do. After a bit Eliza grabbed both of his shoulders and carefully shook him. "Hey.. It's time to wake up." She mumbled with a slight smile on her face.

Beatbox opened his eyes in shock to see a rather cute female with brown hair shake him and had a slight smile on her face. "H-Hello, who might you be?" he said shocked that he had been awakened by someone. "I'm assuming my fox brought you here... his name is Audio... he's quite friendly..." he said petting his fox, and after a second his fox jumped on Scarlett's shoulder and rubbed his head against hers. "Oh... silly me... I forgot my name... I'm Beatbox... it's quite a pleasure to meet you today." he said with a slight smile.

The girl backed off slightly as the boy seemed to wake up. "Hey, My name is Eliza or Scarlett_. I'm sorry for waking you up but I wouldn't want you to be the victim of a player killer.." The girl responded whilst stretching her arms. She knew that this was a safe zone but still didn't think it was really safe since people could just pull you out of it.. She didn't know how PKers worked but sure didn't want someone to have the risk of getting killed. "He did.. I think that I scared him a b-" Liz was sure that the fox was absolutely terrified of her just like every other animal when they get stalked by the girl, so it was quite a surprised when the little fox jumped up on her shoulder and rubbed his little fluffy head against her. Eliza petted the fox on his head and smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Beatbox" She said in a calm tone. The girl looked at the boy with a smile on her face and put her hand infront of him to help him up. Eliza had become less awkward in the time that she had been in SAO, and the little fox that was now on her shoulder made her feel even more comfortable.

Beatbox took her hand to get back up and he patted his pants and jacket to get the dirt off and noticed that Audio started licking her face "That's weird... he's being more friendly to you than anyone..." he brushed it off not worrying about anything. "Well... thank you for waking me up... you could of been a PKer yourself and I'd be screwed..." he let out a small laugh. "Well... since you're here... would you like to go somewhere..? Would you like to do anything...?" he said letting out a small smile. 

Eliza smiled and giggled as the fox began to lick her. "I don't understand why, I tend to scare most animals" She grinned and looked at the boy.

It was nice talking to someone again since she had been quite lonely for the past few days. Liz tickled the small fox on the back and smiled. "You would be, especially 'cause i'm definitely a very dangerous person and obviously not someone that trips over absolutely everything" She giggled after finishing her sentence. The idea of actually being a PKer was.. weird? She had seen a murder before but could never in a million years see herself doing the same. It reminded her of a really weird test that she once had to make at school when she still lived with her parents. Every half a year or so they had to make the "What if" Test. It was a test filled with really weird questions that allowed the teachers to see how you would react in certain situations. The questions became weirder and weirder over the years. Things like What would you do if someone asked you to kill a person you hate? Were apparently really normal questions to ask. The school she went to was closed just a year after she left due to a "Disaster". Several things happened, worse than the so called "What if?" Tests. Eliza had an idea of what had happened but hadn't been able to verify it since she had absolutely no contact with the kids on that school. Her uncle seemed to know what happened but didn't want to tell her and only said that she was lucky that she left before.

Her smile faded for a few seconds when thinking about it, but she forced a smile back on her face since she didn't want to make the boy sad. 

"I'm quite hungry actually, would you like to go to a cafe or something?" She said to respond to the boy's question. Eliza didn't really know how old the boy was, but she guessed that he was around her age or older due to his way of talking and his look.

"Sure... lets go to a cafe... It's on me." he said with a smile. He noticed that her smile went away for a split second which got him wondering... Audio was still cuddling with her which put a smile on Beatbox's face "Well... he seems to really like you..." he said as he was walking with her to the cafe. After a while they reached the cafe and Beatbox lead her to a table to sit down "So.. what'cha in the mood for...?" he asked her in a form of what food she wanted. He smiled at Eliza waiting for a response since he is kind of bad at starting conversations. 

Eliza smiled, "Thank you, but I will return the favor later on" She said with a chuckle. Eliza carefully began to walk since the fox didn't seem to be getting off of her shoulder for a while. She really liked the pet and found it really cute but was quite scared of hurting it or making it fall off. "I like him too, He's cute" She smiled and pet the fox on the head. She really liked animals, especially foxes, but due to her obsession of cute things she usually scared the little creatures away. Eliza began to feel more comfortable after talking to the boy for a bit now, he was surprisingly nice against her. Liz sat down and grabbed the small menu that was in the middle of the table. "Hmm.. I think i want some tea and some pancakes. What about you?" She handed over the menu and waited for the waiter or waitress to arrive. "So, what brings you to floor 2?" She asked him with a smile whilst pushing away a string of hair that blocked her sight.

"I'd like the same..." he said to her. He said with a smile "I'm not here for a particular reason... I was doing my daily routine of material gathering and hunting is all... I found a couple item drops while I was here..." he chuckled a bit. "What brings you here to floor 2?" he said with a smile. Audio decided to sleep on Eliza's lap for today, "What.. Audio has never fallen asleep on some else but me... how bizarre..." Beatbox had a genuine confused look on his face which changed back to a smile brushing it off thinking that it's no big deal. 

"Okay but watch out 'cause I adore pancakes and yours won't be safe unless you eat faster than me" She smirked. Eliza was quite hungry but wasn't going to be able to eat both of their meals, and she wasn't planning on since she didn't want to scare off her possible new friend. The girl had been looking for new people yet hadn't found anyone in the past few days. It was weird that she didn't see anyone since there were quite some people still alive, and as far as she was aware floor 11 was where they managed to get to so far. Actually searching for people was quite rare for the girl to dom but being lonely made her do so. "So you have a daily routine? I just run around every floor, hoping to find some fancy materials" She smirked, Eliza was quite chaotic at the moment which was nothing for her. Liz looked at the fox that was sleeping on her lap and smiled, she was desperately trying not to disturb the fox's sleep since she didn't want to  be rude. "I'm here for the same reason as you, Gathering, but unlike you I found absolutely nothing to use in my shop" She said in response to the boy's question. Eliza ordered for both of them as the waitress showed up and thanked the woman with a nod and a smile. Just in a few minutes the food already showed up and Eliza readied herself to attack the plate of pancakes.

"What do you need for your store...?" he asked as he ate along with her. "I gather material's yes... but I have a assortment of materials I don't need because I'm... actually a cook." he said. "You could call it a daily routine... I call it my daily life... hehehe... I just go around and gather materials pretty much for the sake of it..." he giggled and continued eating. "I even have Item drops I can't use any more..." he chuckled out "I find them oddly randomly pretty much on the daily..." he said with a smile.

"I can use pretty much anything since i'm an artisan so i'll get exp for making a lot of things." She began to cut the first pancake in pieces and sometimes chucked one in her mouth after cutting it. She took a sip of her tea and went back to the pancake that melted on her tongue and made her almost drool. "A cook? I'm impressed" She smiled and took andother sip of her tea. "I can't cook at all, I can't even make an egg without burning the house down" She giggled as she finished her sentence. Cooking was something that Eliza was horrible at, her aunt always tried to teach her a bit but gave up after she almost made something explode in the microwave. "I sometimes enjoy gathering but I can't survive doing it all day" She smiled and pushed another piece of her pancake into her mouth. The food tasted like real food which always freaked Eliza out, but that thought went away as she almost melted by the taste of her favorite food. As she finished her first, smaller pancake she grabbed the syrup that was on the table and put a bit onto her second. "Wow.. I made some nice equipment for myself at my shop to give me better luck whilst fighting and gathering" She adjusted the necklace and pulled the silver half moon over her shirt. She chuckled as a response to the boy telling her about finding so many things. "You're quite lucky, I spend days gathering without finding anything special." She giggled again and proceeded to eat.

"Oh come on... cooking isn't all that hard..." he chuckled still eating. He took a sip of tea and enjoyed its flavor, and said "If you can't survive it all day, I can help you with that if you wish..." he continued eating and looked up with a smile. "I guess I am quite lucky... but my problem is... I can't use them with my... current equipment... so... I guess... would you like one of them?" he questioned as he drank his delicious tea waiting for the girl to reply back... he noticed how she was eating it and she must really like pancakes... it made him giggle a bit.

Eliza let out a sarcastic laugh "You should see how I cook I swear you will facepalm so hard" The girl grinned and proceeded to eat. She took another sip of her tea and smiled. "That would be nice" She said as she took took the last sip of her tea and went back to eating. As the boy offered her equipment she shook her head as she swallowed the piece of pancake "I appreciate the offer but I can accept, I already have my own equipment so don't worry" She said with a smile on her face. She proceeded to eat her pancake and there was a complete silence for a few seconds. To break it she quickly emptied her mouth. "Maybe we could go out together?" She put another piece of the pancake in her mouth when she suddenly realized what she had just said. Her cheeks flushed red as she quickly swallowed the piece of the pancake. "N-not like a date, I meant like uhm.. Gathering.." She mumbled, completely embarrassed by what she just said to the person that she had just met. Eliza looked down as she tried to get the blush off of her cheeks.

"Ok.. well if you have your own equipment I guess its fine..." he took another bite of his pancake and heard her say the words "Maybe we could go out together?" which made Beatbox immediately choke and blush really hard which made him drink tea just to get it down and hearing her say "N-not like a date, I meant Uhm... Gathering.." and stop choking and said "Y-yeah we c-can go gathering.." he said still blushing really hard and trying to hide it by eating his pancakes again.

Eliza pinched herself in the side as she kept blushing. "I'm sorry.. I'm an idiot.." She mumbled, not knowing how to make the situation more comfortable.

And this is the reason why I should shut up She thought to herself as she almost finished her second pancake. There were three pancakes on the plate, going from small to big which looked quite funny. Eliza looked down at the fox that was still asleep on her lap. She desperately tried to calm down as she had made this conversation really awkward. She carefully began to pet the little fox and put her fork down for a little second. "So uhm.. Where did you find audio?" She said in the hopes that they would change subject. Anything that is related to love made Eliza really awkward and shy since she never really had a real relationship except for a 5 day long one with a boy that complimented her on her clothes once. Five days later the boy "Broke up" with her and happily hopped over to another girl. Even though Eliza was only 8 back then it was a lot of drama that she sure won't forget. She picked her fork back up and proceeded to eat.

Beatbox still blushing said "No, no... you're not stupid.. you're actually quite... cute.." he said blushing but he shook his head to answer her question "I found Audio on floor 4... I actually saved him... he was about to be chow for a wolf... but I saved him... gave him some food and then... we became the best of friends..." he said as he was still kind of blushing but he was still eating his pancakes and drinking his tea to hide it. He began breathing in and out to calm him down... just kept breathing in and out...

Eliza began to blush even worse as the boy said that she was quite.. cute? "Cute" Was a rare word for Eliza and she was never called cute.. She quickly swallowed the piece of pancake to prevent herself from choking. "Uhm.. Uhm.. C-Cute?" She mumbled in a really embarrassed yet surprised tone. Eliza tried to calm herself down with just petting the little fox but her red cheeks didn't dissapear. Liz looked up slightly as the boy explained how he found Audio. "That's.. really sweet of you.. I'm sure he appreciates it.." Her cheeks became even more red as she finished her sentence, knowing that she messed up even more. She quickly proceeded to eat from her last pancake, staring at the middle of the table with a embarrassed look on her face. The girl was looking for an excuse to get some fresh air but she didn't want to leave the boy alone as that would be incredibely rude and obvious and would probably make it even worse. So she just slowly ate her pancake and tried to calm herself down.

"U-uh..Y-yes.." he said also very embarrassed and blushing really hard "Yes... Audio loves me very... much..." he said very embarrassed. He looked at the wall trying not to laugh or smile he looked side to side trying to figure out how I can make this more comfortable... but ended up failing. He tended back to his pancakes finishing them and finished his tea and waited for her to finish but sitting very uncomfortable looking down at the table... breathing in and out... in and out... trying to calm himself down...

Liz took a deep breath and looked at the boy. "I'm sorry for putting you in this.. situation.. " She mumbled whilst slowly calming herself down. The girl realized that it was only going to get worse if she kept acting like this and decided to actually behave maturely instead of partially freaking out over the compliment that he just gave her and the sudden emotions that she was overwhelmed with. Eliza finished her pancake a bit later than Beatbox and sighed quietly. The waitress showed up at their table and picked up the empty boards and cups. "So uhm. . Would you like to go.. somewhere?" She mumbled, making her blush slightly again even though it was a normal question. It was really weird that she was acting like this since she usually would just run away.. Eliza pulled her jacket down slightly and adjusted the left ribbon in her hair whilst getting up from her chair.