[PP-F2] Afternoon Travels (Scarlett_) COMPLETE!

"Y-yes... l-lets go gather material l-like you wanted..." he said as he stood up patting his jacket and pants to get the dust off coughing and trying to calm down. "There's... n-no need to apologize... I-I guess were both responsible for i-it..." he said as he turned around and lead her to the door of the cafe stepping out in the fresh air... he coughed again and looked at her "So... do you want to get materials... or do you want to do something else...?" he tried to say as calmly as possible scratching his head. Audio decided to walk on the ground this time around since it hasn't really walked in a while.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"O-okay.." She said as she followed him out of the cafe, still blushing and feeling quite bad.

As they walked out of the cafe she took a few deep breaths and quickly adjusted her boots. "Uhm.. I don't mind.. You can choose." She mumbled whilst looking at him. She had calmed down a bit but was still feeling somewhat uncomfortable.. Simply because she felt really awkward when he told her that she was cute and her previous messing up. It was really odd.. Having someone compliment her in such way but she wished that she actually had the courage to same something like that back to him, which she wanted to do but simply was far too scared of. Eliza looked over at the little fox and smiled slightly. She felt bad for making him feel so awkward and felt like she owed him something. The girl forced a weak smile onto her face and swung her hand thtough the air to make the menu appear. After clicking through the menu she closed it and smiled slightly as a friend request popped up infront of beatbox. "Maybe not the best timing but uhm.." She looked down slightly and blushed again.

"No no... its better than not at all..." he said as he accepted the friend request. He noticed that Eliza was looking down and blushing so he blushed a little bit as well before turning back around "​Well materials is gonna acquire themselves... l-lets go..." he said as he walked Eliza over to an area where materials roamed freely left and right. Audio walked over to Eliza again and rubbed his side against her leg before sitting down looking at her. Beatbox couldn't help it but smile and giggle "the way he liking you... you should get a fox buddy yourself..." he giggled.

Eliza calmed down again and smiled slightly as he accepted her friend request, not really knowing what to say or do. It was weird.. she felt so comfortable yet uncomfortable at the same time. She liked the boy but the situation she created was quite embarrassing and rude. Liz hoped that she didn't make a bad impression on him. The girl nodded at Beatbox and was about to walk again when the little fox rubbed against her leg, making her smile. "I actually thought of getting a familiar" She grinned. She quickly proceeded to walk next to the boy, following him. "So.. silly question but how did you think of his name?"  She asked him to prevent silence, something that she hated. Liz liked the boy's and fox's name as they both sounded quite cool. Eliza's name really didn't have an explaination other than sounding good, atleast that's her opinion.

(This will be my last post for today since I have to get up early tomorrow to go to take care of a new cat at the animal  shelter :3 Good night)

(Ok, Have fun! Good Nightsies! :3)

"Oh really? Would you like for me to help you out to get one...?" he asked with a smile. "Oh his name? Hehe... I named him after my previous pet... it gives me something to look forward too..." he said with a faint smile but just enough to keep him smiling. He looked back at her and noticed that she had calmed down a tad bit. He looked back forward and looked around for his spot because its seems he took a wrong turn or forgot to turn somewhere along those lines... "Great James... way to get lost..." he thought to himself.

"Uhm.. Yeah i'd like that.. But uhm.. I don't know if I can take care of a familiar." She said to him in a calm tone, Eliza was a bit scared of having a pet since she never really had one except for a goldfish. So getting a pet now would be irresponsible and a risk for Liz and the pet. It's not like she wasn't interested in having one, but having full responsibilty over one was something that Eliza didn't really like. Liz walked closer to beatbox and smiled. "That's awesome, I never had  a pet, well I had a goldfish but I couldn't cuddle the thing" She said with a chuckle. "So uhm.. Where are we going exactly?" She asked him, Liz had been following the boy for a while now without having a single clue about where they would go. She trusted the boy but it was just nice to know where she was going, so that she could possibly prepare.

"In SAO taking care of familiars is not that hard... matter of fact sometimes they remind you to feed them..." he said to Eliza smiling. He noticed Eliza getting closer to him but it didn't really mind him "Well... maybe a familiar can get you more settled with pets hm?" he said to her smiling back. And he still looked around for the right area and eventually found it "We are going to the perfect material place... nearby is apple tree's, boars, a few caves... and even an area where iron ore can be found... of course some more..." he said to her walking to the right area this time around.

Liz began to walk a bit faster to keep up with the boy. She giggled as a response to him and looked back to see if the fox was still with them. Eliza so far hadn't really gathered with someone else and always did it alone. She was happy that the boy wanted to help her since she didn't have a lot of luck with finding useful materials. Liz was picky because she didn't want to use bad materials to make things for her shop. She was serious in terms of making things and didn't like to play around with it. "True, I'll think about it." She said in a happy voice, It surprised her that beatbox actually seemed to care about her, even though they had met just a bit ago and she had put him in quite the awkward position. "Sound lovely" She said as she widened her eyes and stared at the beautiful area. Just as the boy described there were bright green apple trees and she could see what seemed to be a cave entrance against the side of a mountain. The place looked really lovely, except for a bigger boar standing in the middle of the field. "This is.. Beautiful" She said with a smile. Eliza was easily impressed by things and this was good enough to almost make her freak out. 

"Indeed..." he said looking back at Eliza with a smile. Beatbox turned around to her "So... what place do want to get maAT-" he was interrupted by a ram of the boar that he forgot was in the middle of the field... and somehow he got its attention. Beatbox fell to the ground and quickly got back up with his weapon ready to attack again he looked at the boar in anger "Don't you... interrupt me..." and he dashed at the boar with good speed and hit him with a huge impact and watched as the boar's HP got a huge chunk of its HP go away just like that. He looked back at Eliza and said "Can I get your help...?" with a smile he could put on.

ID: 25018

BD: 11 (10+1)

Beatbox: 38/40 -2

Boar: 13/20 -7

Scarlett_:25/25

Eliza's eyes widened and her smile dissapeared as she saw the boar charge forward at Beatbox. "Watch out!" She yelled but it was already too late. As the boy asked her for assistance she nodded and immediatly unsheathed her dagger. She ran forward and thanks to her sprint and acrobatics skill that went much faster than usual, she had just invested in the skill the day before and could see that it was worth it. She jumped at the boar and stabbed it right in the back. Eliza sighed and looked over at Beatbox. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry that I didn't warn you!" She said with a concerned look. She took blame for him getting hurt as she should've been watching out, yet she was distracted by the area. Liz slowly backed off and stared at the beast to make sure that the boar would target her.

Roll

ID:25020

BD:4+2=6 (Hit, 4 Dmg)

HP list

Beatbox: 38/40

Boar:9/20 -4

Scarlett_: 25/25

ID: 25021

BD: 6 (5+1)

MD: 3 (7-4)

Boar: 4/20 -5

Audio in shock ran away and climbed a tree and watched from a distance whimpering to see that Beatbox was hit to the ground a second ago, "I'm fine Eliza.. there is no need to apologize... it's my fault that I didn't remember that it was there..." he said to her as he dodged the boar easily and returned the favor and dealt a good chunk of its HP. "Eliza... finish him... switch." he said to her as he took a leap back with almost a sad expression on his face.

With a sad expression Eliza looked over at beatbox. She felt incredibely guilty and couldn't focus at all. The girl shook her head and ran towards the boar, not even thinking about where she was going to hit the beast. She slashed her dagger, attempting to hit the boar on his head but the beast immediatly noticed and backed off, making her miss completely. "Sorry.." She mumbled as she backed off, she wasn't thinking about the fight anymore and didn't see the point in trying anymore. She backed off whilst looking at Beatbox that seemed to be dissapointed.. Because she was far from focused the girl tripped over a smaller rock and landed on her back, completely disoriented by the sudden fall.

Roll

ID:25023

BD:2+2=4 (Miss)

HP list

Boar:4/20

ID: 25032

BD: 4 (3+1)

MD: 1 (5-4)

Boar: 4/20

Beatbox looked at Eliza and noticed that he had a sad expression "Eliza... I'm not sad at you!" he said out as she missed her attack on the boar. Beatbox dashed at the boar in hopes to end the combat but ended up missing... he leaped back and saw that Eliza tripped on a rock and as the boar attempted to ram Beatbox again he quickly moved out of the way and the Boar hit a tree and got confused for a minute. Beatbox dashed over to Eliza and asked "Eliza! Are you ok?" and offered a hand to get back up.

Eliza looked up at the boy and grabbed his hand. She pulled herself up and mumbled "I'm okay.." Whilst glancing over at the confused boar. She picked up her dagger and wiped the dirt off of her clothes. Liz looked at beatbox and let out a slight smile, she still felt guilty but knew that now was her chance to attack. She quickly ran to the back of the boar and easily stabbed it in the back. The boar vanished, leaving loads of small blue diamonds flying around. A small screen popped up infront of her.

Loot!

+1 Material

With a slight smile she clicked it away and walked to beatbox. She had a major urge to hug the boy as she always did that to her brother, but was too affraid. The girl sat down in the grass and sighed.

Roll

ID:25046

BD:5+2=7 (hit)

HP list

Boar:0/20

+1 Material

"Hey, what's wrong...?" he said as he walked over to Eliza. He kneeled down behind her and put his hand on her shoulder "Did you not get anything... or are you still thinking that I'm upset at you...?" he questioned as he stared down at Eliza with a smile. "I'm not upset... I'm only sad that I was stupid and forgot that there was a boar standing behind me..." he said still with a smile. "I know how to cheer you up... AUDIO!" he yelled out to his familiar and as the fox climbed down the tree he knew what he wanted to be done and went in front of Eliza and licked her face a couple times. "A fluffy fox... adorable right?" he said giggling. 

Liz looked over to Beatbox and looked down again as he kneeled down behind her. "Nothing.. I messed up.." She said, in a dissapointed tone, still mad at herself for allowing the boar to attack him like that. "I got some materials.." She mumbled as she immediatly looked down. The girl was obviously sad about the fact that she had messed up, not warning the boy in time. Even though he said that it was his own fault, that didn't change Eliza's look on the situation, still seeing at as her fault. The boy's calm voice made her feel slightly more comfortable. Yet messing up wasn't the only thing that she was thinking about, the same thing happened to her brother on floor 1.. The boar attacked thanks to her messing up, and he almost died in that fight. Eliza still blames herself for his death, even though it happened due to an unknown cause. As beatbox's familiar came up to her the girl bursted out in tears. She quickly put her hands infront of her eyes as she leaned her head on her knees. Thinking about her brother was a sensitive thing, and crying was something that usually came with it.

"Eliza..." he said as he noticed her bursting into tears. He did the only thing he knows to calm someone down... he gave her a warm hug. "...whatever you may be upset about... how bad it may be... you are not alone..." he said as he hugged Eliza. "You can tell me almost anything... because do you know why...?" he said as he leaned his head against her's. "I care... everyone I know and love doesn't deserve to be sad like this..." he whispered in her ear. Audio got between the two and snuggled up against Eliza trying to help her calm down as well.

The girl proceeded to cry, making her jeans soaking wet. As the boy hugged her she was quite surprised, yet she still couldn't stop crying. She felt a bit more comfortable as beatbox tried to make her feel better but it still wasn't enough. The only thing that she could do was cry, not a single word came out of her mouth. As the boy stopped talking Liz immediatly turned around and hugged the boy, making her tears fall onto his back. She was trying to calm herself down but simply couldn't as she couldn't stop thinking about it. She suddenly felt horrible, constantly thinking back of the good and bad memories she had with her brother. She was somewhat embarrassed by the fact that she was crying so hard and couldn't stop whilst.. hugging someone that she just met. It felt so weird for her to do such things, and she sure knew that she wouldn't even dare to do it with others. But with the boy she felt.. more comfortable, just happier and better.

He held her tighter as she cried onto him, "Let it out... if it's all you can do... I am very well here for you..." he said as he leaned his head against her's. He sat there in silence for a while just hugging her there was nothing else he wanted to do at this point. He rubbed her back trying to get her to calm down... doing anything just to get a word... or even a smile. He had a smile on his face somehow he had one hand rubbing her back and the other on the top of her head... he wanted her to calm down... say a word... or even give a smile...

The girl slowly stopped crying, but didn't stop hugging the boy. She closed her eyes and quickly wiped away her tears, immediatly hugging him again. She didn't want to let go.. Liz took a deep breath and decided to finally get off of him since she didn't know if the boy was comfortable with her.

"I-I'm sorry.." she mumbled whilst wiping away the last tears. Eliza forced a weak smile on her face and looked down, not knowing what to say to him. "uhm.. Thank you.." she mumbled as she looked back up at the boy. She appreciated that he helped her like this, even though he probably saw her as a complete lunatic by now.