[PP-F2] Afternoon Travels (Scarlett_) COMPLETE!

"What's there to be sorry for..." he said to her as she got off him. As she wiped off the last of her tears and he noticed she put a weak smile on her face and thanked him as she looked back up. "It's what I do... I can't see another girl... especially someone who is sweet like you be upset like this..." he said with a smile. He put his hand back on her shoulder and had a bright smile on his face "you're not alone... you have someone who will care for you... even if it's someone you just met... I care... I truly do..." he said still with a smile. His familiar cuddled on Eliza's lap to make her cheer up more.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz looked at the boy with a embarrassed look, slightly blushing due to the recent event. "Well I made the back of your jacket wet and i'm acting really childish.." she said as she looked down at her nails. She smiled as the boy acted like a gentleman. "You sure know what to say to make me happy." she said with a chuckle. Liz blushed and smiled awkwardly when he told her that he cares?.. She wasn't sure what he meant but still blushed. Eliza looked at the fox and rubbed it on the head. Liz looked beatbox straight in the eyes and immediatly looked down. "Uhm.. Do you mean all of the things you said so far? Or are you just saying it to make me happy?.." she asked him whilst her cheeks went red again. She wanted to know since she didn't like to be toyed around with, and the blond haired boy sure was being really sweet to her. Eliza regretted asking soon as it could probably sound a bit rude.

Beatbox giggled when she said she made his jacket wet, "you had an emotional breakdown... not being childish.." he let out a big smile when she complemented him and then he noticed she was blushing which made him blush too, and when she asked the question "Uhm.. Do you mean all of the things you said so far? Or are you just saying it to make me happy?.." he grabbed her hand and tried to look into her eyes and said "I do mean all these things, not just to make you happy... but I felt like you needed to know... I meant everything I said... from my words from our hug... to me saying you were cute from the cafe... they were all the truth..." he said with a smile..

As Beatbox grabbed her hand she blushed even more and looked down. She again had the urge to hug him, and this time she did. Eliza put her hands on his back and hugged him, putting her head on his chest. A few tears fell down again, but she was happy, happy because of the boy she was hugging. Liz tightened her grab and smiled. It was weird that she felt like she knew the boy for a long time, yet only knew him for one day really. Liz had the urge to say three simple words, that had a big meaning.. yet was still too scared. In the time she had been with him she noticed that the boy was awkward like her sometimes, which somehow made her feel comfortable and better. Eliza was absolutely bound to beatbox, and wasn't planning on letting go.

Beatbox smiled and giggled as she hugged him again, she put her head on his chest and he laid his chin on hers. He felt the tears she had and he wanted to say the same thing she was thinking... but he felt like it would be too awkward to do since it has a HUGE meaning. He held her tight and rubbed her back, Beatbox fully laid his head on top of hers and let a huge smile on his face he blushed... but he felt comfortable. It was simple what he was feeling next... it was clear... he fell in love. 

Eliza smiled from ear to ear as the boy hugged her back. It was nice to know that he was comfortable with her just completely squeezing him out of nowhere. Liz closed her eyes and let out a little sigh of relief. She felt so.. weird? Hugging someone that she didn't know for a long time felt.. rude and not polite yet she really didn't want to let go. I think I love him yet i'm too scared to say it.. she thought to herself whilst loosening her grip slightly to make sure that she wasn't choking him. Eliza's cheeks slowly went back to normal as she kept hugging Beatbox.

Liz chuckled quietly, knowing that the boy probably didn't have a single clue about her feelings. She didn't know him so well so he probably didn't feel the same way as she did. It felt like a bad romance series, yet Eliza still enjoyed their hug. 

Beatbox finally understood what he needed to do... yes he did just meet her... but... he was sure of it... it was now or never he thought... he held her tight and finally asked the baring question and comment... "Eliza... I fell in love with you..." he blushed and hugged tight. "W-Will you go out with me...?" he finally asked the question and blushed hard and had an embarrassed look on his face and couldn't help but giggle and smile... Audio had a small smile himself as he cuddled more into Eliza's lap.

Eliza widened her eyes and blusher heavily once again as the boy said something that confused her.. she looked at him and smiled awkwardly "Yes..Yes I would love to!" she said as she kissed him on the cheek out of pure excitement. It was probably far too quick but she was freaking out and couldn't control herself. She went back to hugging him, now knowing that the boy actually loved her.. It felt like a story, falling in love in just a few hours. But she didn't mind at all. With a big smile on her face she tightened her grip. "Even though we've only known each other for like.. 3 hours? I-I think that I love you.." she mumbled, immediatly followed by a chuckle. Liz wasn't joking around, but she just couldn't help it. It all felt so weird, but also so sweet and lovely. It made her forget about the death of her brother for a bit. 

He was extremely happy to hear her accept the date offer and was really happy for Eliza to kiss him on the cheek which in return he kiss her cheek. And smiled and giggled, "Well... 3 hours is enough time for love... strange but... I-I love you..." he said with a blush and a huge smile on his face. He chuckled along with Eliza and tightened his grip as well... he took a deep breath with a small laugh as he exhaled and gave another kiss on the cheek on Eliza in pure happiness.

Eliza blushed and smiled as the boy gave her a kiss on the cheek. It was a huge confidence boost and made her incredibely happy. She was slightly nervous since she didn't have any experience with dating but sure wasn't going to deny his offer. "This feels like a fairy tale.." she said with a giggle. Liz felt much more comfortable now that she knew how he felt. It still felt so weird and she just couldn't process the fact that a good looking, sweet and caring boy just told her that he loved her.. Liz looked at the little fox and smiled. She slowly let go and got up as she realized that they were still out of the safe zone and that there was the possibility that a mob would spawn. Liz looked at beatbox and smiled. The girl let out a quiet, childish yawn and looked around. "Let's come back here another day to gather, it's already quite dark" she said whilst looking up at the sky. It was already dark but didn't even realize it untill now. 

He giggled along Eliza when she said it was a "Fairy Tale" and he smiled and said "I agree..." and as she started to let go he did as well and watched her stand up and do a rather childish yawn and make her statement he giggled and stood up himself. "Aww... fun's over...?" he said with a fake disappointed tone and giggled a bit. He looked to the sky and noticed that it was dark so he agreed. "Well... may I guide you back to the town or home...?" as he extended his arm to hold her hand back to the town, home, or wherever she wanted to go.

"Don't worry, you're not getting rid of me that easily" she said, jokingly. Liz was easily exhausted but really didn't want to leave now. However she had to otherwise she would fall asleep out of the safezone which could end badly. Liz grabbed the boy's hand and slightly squeezed it with a smile on her face. "Yes, even though I don't really have a place to sleep.." she said. It wasn't completely true but Eliza usually slept on the sofa in her shop, which wasn't the most comfortable thing. Liz was planning on looking for an inn to rent a room for the day, so looked around to look of she could see the town, which she couldn't. She carefully held beatbox's hand and waited for him to take action with a slight blush due to not knowing the way back. "Uhm.. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but.. what's your real name?" she asked him, Liz wanted to know since calling him by his character's name would sometimes be quite odd. So knowing his real name would be nice.

Eliza looked around the beautiful area with a smile, this was a place that she sure would remember.

Beatbox smiled and was worried she didn't have a real place to sleep. "...maybe you can stay at my place...? I have a rather large bed and I could sleep on the couch if needed..." he said blushing. "My real name... oh... pretty basic... its James..." he giggled as he held onto her soft hand and led her back to the town. He looked around the area and couldn't help but smile... this is a place to remember... the day he met his love... Eliza... he giggled and continued to navigate her and him back to the safe zone.

(OOC: Just to note there aren't any player homes right now so we can only go to a inn-room or shop :3 ' this is so cutesie)

The girl smiled awkwardly and looked at the boy. "Uhm.. If that's okay I would love to. But I don't want you to sleep on the couch for me.." she mumbled whilst giving him a somewhat concerned look. Eliza followed the boy back to town with a big smile on her face. "James, What a sweet name" she giggled. Liz was really happy, that was rare for her in the time she had been in SAO. The girl now saw that the deathgame didn't only have a bad side, but also a good one. Knowing that she officially wasn't alone anymore, and had someone that cared about her was a really good feeling. Eliza looked at the stars and smiled as they walked into the medieval town, holding hands. Liz didn't know where they were exactly going but didn't care all really, she was blinded by love and didn't want to leave him right now. 

Today had been an exhausting yet beautiful day, the day that she fell in love.

(OOC: I know... I was talkin' about my inn room. And, it very well is... :3)

"Well... I am at my inn... so..." he looked side to side, and said "Well... you can either stay with me... which I don't know if you want to but that is fine... you can get a room here... or go to wherever you souly want... " he let out a smile and hugged Eliza before she could say anything and told her "I love you... I truly do..." and gave her a kiss on the cheek and let go and waited for her response on what she wanted to do... James was happy either way she would want to...

Eliza smiled and hugged him "I love you too." she said. Eliza cleared her throat and looked at him again with a smile. "I would like to stay with you.. If you don't mind of course" 

she said in a calm voice. Liz prefered to stay with James unless he didn't want to, whicu she could understand since they just met a few hours ago. Liz didn't care where she had to sleep, she just wanted to be close to him..  

Eliza chuckled, she was simply overwhelmed with love and couldn't even think clearly. She blushed slightly as she let out an akward smile. It was going to feel weird when she would be forced to leave him in the future. She actually had some idea's for future things to make in her shop, that would be related to the new relationship between the two. Liz was already looking forward to going out with him even though she had no experience with anything like that.

(One more reply... then I'll put the rewards post, this was such a cutsie story! :3)

Beatbox smiled as she heard the words "I love you too" and she wanted to stay with Beatbox. He smiled and led her to his room and he immediately laid down on the bed, "Welp... time to hit the hay... I love you Eliza..." he said to her as he closed his eyes just ready to go to sleep. He had troubles to and he pretty much waited for Eliza to say something... Audio laid down on Beatbox's chest and quickly fell asleep and Beatbox started to pet his familiar and started to giggle a little...

Eliza followed her.. crush? To his room and giggled as he and his familiar jumped onto the bed.

"I love you too, sleep tight" she said whilst giving him one last kiss on the cheek before crawling underneath the blanket next to James and closing her eyes. She was somewhat concerned of falling asleep since people said that she sleeptalked, and not just one sentence, no a whole book.. Liz fell asleep on her side, looking towards Beatbox. Today, her sleeptalking luckily wasn't too bad as the only thing she said was "I love James ..and Panda's.." And so, Liz fell asleep in just 15 minutes, snuggled up underneath the warm blanket. It was the end of a beautiful day.. But also the beginning of a magical story.

(OOC: Yesh it was really cute :3)

He was happy to see that Eliza had crawled into the bed next to him and giggled when she said she loved him... and panda's. And he leaned over and gave a kiss to her forehead and said one last thing before going to sleep "Good night my love..." and fell to his pillow and fell asleep. It was a beginning of a magical story and Beatbox... or James wouldn't trade it for anything... and he truly wished that a day like today would never end... but dreamt of better tommorow...

COMPLETE!

-----

Beatbox

400 Cor

1 SP

Scarlett_

400 Cor

1 Material

1 SP