[PP-F1] Sounds Fun! (Xion) (COMPLETE)

"May the grass be with you," I said, before dashing off at full speed, hand on the hilt of my still sheathed sword. I skipped from side to side as I ran, attempting to confuse him. When I approached his immediate area I stopped and leaned back on my right leg. I unhilted my sword and proceeded to make a slashing motion with my left arm as I unsheathed the entire sword...

But I didn't bring the sword with the slash. I watched as Xion attempted to block the feint and I grinned slyly as I pivoted my left foot to the side and I brought the sword up to Xion's side with my right before grabbing the end of the handle with my left and bringing the blade around, cleaving through Xion's side. My silver eyes glanced up at my opponent as I waited for his move.

(If you don't agree with me having Xion feint, tell me and I'll edit my post)

---

ID: 25581

BD: 10 = Critical +2 (3 DMG)

Grave: 9/9 HP

Xion: 16/19 HP

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 25583

BD: 1 (FAIL [censored] MY LIFE XD) 

Xion gritted his teeth as Grave baited him into the feint "Good good, that's a move that most low level players don't use..." he said before turning to strike Grave, only to find that the player was just out of his reach. 

Xion frowned and jumped away from Grave, his sword held upon his shoulder, the idea was to bait Grave into attacking as he seemed open, but then bringing his sword down upon Grave's blade at the last moment. 

Xion (16/19)

Grave (9/9) 

Xion's blade whistled past my ear, and I could have sworn that I felt a piece of hair become removed from my head. He jumped out of my reach and perched his sword over his shoulder. I couldn't tell if he was baiting me or not, but I had a surefire plan to get around it one way or another.

I bolted towards him again, the sunlight flashing off of my blade as I made a beeline for him. Most likely he thought I'd slow down to a attack him. Answer; no.

"The grass is in my favour, my friend," I teased as I dropped to the ground, keeping my momentum as I slid on my heels and back, my sword placed on my abdomen and pointing to my right. My weapon sliced into Xion's knee as I slid through his legs and out the other side, standing back up with my sword over my shoulders, a cocky smirk on my face.

ID: 25596

BD: 7 = Success (1 DMG)

CD: 10 = +1 HP (Put this in just to be an ass ;P)

Xion: 15/19 HP

ID: 25619

BD: 1 (FAIL) 

CD: 11 

Xion decided that he wouldn't bother attacking for now "I need to focus... I need to choose the right time to strike..." he said to himself backing off and holding his sword diagonally in a defensive stance. 

"Grave's good, he's fast, accurate...his reaction time is impressive...but two hits... two hits is all I need..." Just then Xion felt his <<Battle healing>> ability activate, and some of his wounds healed. Xion grinned "With battle healing I can wait it out until I can take him down..."

Xion: 16/19 HP 

I watched my opponent back off and take a defensive stance. Poor guy, the grass really wanted him dead. Thankfully, the grass had blessed me with its grace as it had with my previous enemy. Maybe it was time for something other than sword combat...

I charged at Xion once again, blade poised in a stabbing position. However, his blade drifted over the section I was 'aiming' at. Unfortunate bastard, falling for yet another cheap feint. As I approached his three meter range, I brought my sword upright and flicked it forwards, spinning it through the air over Xion's left shoulder, before it sunk into the soft dirt. While he was thrown off, I leapt at him and swung my right hip around to the left, snapping my leg across his jaw. I landed on the grass and rolled to my weapon, pulling it out of the ground. I stood back up and looked over my right shoulder.

"The grass has found it's chosen one, I relieve," I taunted, a sly smile reaching all the way across my face.

---

ID: 25620

Xion: 15/19 HP

ID:25621

BD: 5 (FAIL) 

Xion winced in 'pain' as the blade pierced his flesh. He didn't bother attacking, there was no point as he wasn't able to hit Grave "Damnit why can't I hit him...." Xion once again adopted a defensive stance and waited for Grave to strike again.

(I didn't stab you xD I friggin kicked the lights out of you XD)

I turned and positioned my sword at my left, pushing off towards my opponent. I watched him prepare a block once again, and I decided to aim directly for the blade...

The steel of my sword clashed with his, sending sparks flying as I dragged it across the fuller and down the edge, cutting into his side. I put my right foot forward and put my weight into my weapon, cleaving through Xion's side, causing me to spin right around and prepare for his next move.

---

ID: 25623

BD: 9 = Crit +1 (2 DMG)

Xion: 13/19 HP

ID: 25630

BD: 8 (2 DMG) 

Xion felt the blade cut through his flesh as Grave struck him once more. "Damnit I need to hit him!" he said to himself, before noticing that Grave had turned around, and was relatively close  to him. 

'perfect' Xion thought as he spun around and lunged at Grave, driving his sword through the man's abdomen, moving face to face "Now you run..." he said rather menacingly before kicking Grave to the ground. "I WILL NOT LOSE" he yelled, rage beginning to take over. 

Grave: (7/9)
Xion: (13/19)  

(Damnit! The tides have turned!)

I looked down at the blade that entered my abdomen, "Ah... Crap... You got me for once," I teased with a cocky smirk as he kicked me off of the sword and onto the ground. I rolled backwards, quickly taking up my stance once more and charging for Xion, my sword raised up...

But as I swung down my blade glanced off of his and I was sent off-balance and began to teeter to his right, one foot on the ground. I really wasn't in the best of positions.

---

ID: 25632

BD: 4 = Failure

Grave: 7/9 HP

Xion: 13/19 HP

ID: 25633

BD: 5 (FAIL) 

Xion attempted to strike Grave while he was off balance, bringing his sword down with a great deal of force, but he was stopped by Grave's blade. Grimacing, Xion jumped back and held his blade horizontally this time, with one hand on the handle and the other resting behind the blade. 

Grave: 7/9
Xion: 13/19

I saw Xion bring his sword down on me, and I barely managed to place my foot behind me in time to raise my sword and block it, sending some quite unpleasant vibrations into my hand. As Xion pulled back, I pushed in, clashing the flat of my sword against his, pushing up against him and putting my face right up close to his, an adrenaline-fuelled grin playing across my lips.

"The grass seems to be giving you a bit of a handicap now," I taunted as I pushed him back further across the grass.

---

ID: 25634

BD: 2 = Failure

Grave: 7/9 HP

Xion: 13/19 HP.

ID: 25635

BD: 10 (4 DMG) 

Xion grunted as Grave pushed against him and taunted him. Xion could feel it....growing...the anger, the rage...ready to be unleashed. Xion raised his head a little, looking Grave straight in the eye, Xion's had become slits of anger, almost demon like. 

"My anger shall burn the grass...and you" Xion said before pushing back with all of his strength, drawing his sword diagonally and slashing across Grave's chest, his sword held high. Before he brought it down upon Grave's shoulder, bringing the boy's health down to the yellow zone. 

Xion sheathed his sword again as the 'Duel winner' sign appeared before him. Xion was still breathing heavily, his anger still lingering until he slowly calmed down and looked at Grave. "Sorry...." he said "I let myself go..."

I felt my eyes quiver as Xion's blade slashed across my chest, before coming in heavily onto my shoulder. I felt my health drop considerably, obviously below half. I panted heavily as I dropped to the ground on all fours, sword grip trapped under my right hand. How did Xion get so powerful so fast? One moment I was ducking and weaving around his movements, next minute I have a blade stuck halfway through my shoulder. Xion's power was amazing; especially when fuelled by rage.

I heard my comrade apologize and I looked up at him. I sat up on my knees and sheathed my sword behind me before swinging my right arm around to point towards Xion in a request for assistance, a content smirk on my face.

"I believe the grass... found it's chosen one," I joked between raspy breaths.

Xion took Grave's hand and helped him up, before chuckling a little in response to his joke. "I won...but only because I became so angry...the grass should not bless such a victory...I'm sorry..." Xion said, thinking about what he had just done. He had let his anger take over...if the duel didn't end at half health, he may have ended up killing Grave. 

I let Xion pull me up, and I replied again to his apology, "Look, man, it's alright! I totally understand, I know people can take realistic things like this seriously," I told him. Seriously, if he went on any further I'd have had to bloody scold him or something. I turned to look out over the grasslands where Boars still roamed around, however very few strayed far from the pack.

"Say, when we get our health back, wanna go test our new blessing on another oversized pig?" I asked with a wink.

(Also, I'm still level 3 in this thread, as I started another while I was level 3 that takes place after this)

Xion sensed a slight hint of irritation and decided to stop apologizing, it was another nervous habit that he had. Grave then suggested killing some boars to celebrate. "Sounds like a good idea, we need to make sure that it's strong enough to gain loot though" Xion said, before checking his stats. 

His health was slowly rising back to 19 'good' he thought, at this rate it wouldn't take long for both him and Grave to be ready again. Xion then turned to grave, wondering, thinking, thinking about what sort of person he was on the other side, was he like Xion? Or completely different?. Xion shook his head, now was not the time to think about such things, he would most likely never know anyway, it was considered the height of rudeness to ask someone about their life outside of SAO.

"Yeah, I wanna try and get something that'll help me hit things," I told him, scratching the back of my head. My face turned slightly bland for a moment, "In fact, it's cool and all to lug around a gigantic sword, but I'm thinking of possibly getting something lighter and maybe with a kind of curve to it... I noticed that Katanas are a locked skill, so those and two handed curved blades are out of the question... But I wouldn't mind something like a scimitar," I rambled on, before grinning again, "Well, I guess it's just all luck of the draw!" I began to stroll down the hill towards the large pigs. I looked up into the still blue sky.

What was happening in the real world at that moment? What was happening to our bodies? Were we all still in our rooms, possibly dying? Or had we been moved to hospitals?

It was at that moment I remembered; when I first arrived a left all my Japanese friends behind. We dived together, but I forgot about them and ditched them as soon as I saw the beauty that was Sword Art Online. Where would they have been at the time? Were they still in the Town of Beginnings? Fighting monsters? Were they on the higher floors? Or maybe...

Were they dead?

ID: 25637

BD: 9 (3 DMG) 

MD: 9 (2 DMG) 

"Well two handed swords tend to be stronger, but a lot slower. One handed blades allow the use of a  shield, which is nice...but it all depends on what you want, heck you could go to lances if you want" Xion said, before following Grave towards the boars.  Xion scanned the crowd, searching for one that was strong enough. "There!" he said, pointing towards one at the back of the group "That one seems strong enough enough. He said before drawing his blade and running towards the boar, ignoring all of the others and heading straight toward the one at the back. 

Xion impaled it, his blade piercing the boar's side, before he dragged it out of the beast vertically, making it squeal in pain. Xion grinned and backed off, but the boar turned, and charged at him, it's tusks digging into Xion's leg, before he pushed it away. 

"Grave I'll take the aggro for this one...hit it hard while it's focused on me" he said, holding his sword horizontally. 

Xion (17/19) [HATE: 1] 

Grave (9/9) 

Boar (9/12) 

I nodded as Xion began to explain the pros and cons of the weapons. It wasn't really anything I didn't know, but it's always good to revise what you know.

I watched him dash towards the boar and rip into it faster than I could say 'fight'. I let a small chuckle escape my mouth as the boar very swiftly retaliated. I drew my longsword and charged the bastard as Xion stepped out of the way. I dragged the entire length of the edge along the left flank of the boar and used what was left of my momentum to get out of the way and ready for a retaliation.

---

ID: 25638

Grave: 9/9 HP [HATE: 1]

Xion: 17/19 HP [HATE: 2] (Because you got a first stage crit, you will have developed 2 hate, and a second stage crit would give 3, as a heads up)

Boar: 8/12 HP

ID: 25639

BD: 6 (2 DMG)

MD: 6 (1 DMG) 

Xion watched as Grave slashed the entire left side of the boar, dealing a little damage. Xion then ran towards the beast as it recovered from Grave's attack, and stabbed it in the back, his blade penetrating the hide, but not going very deep. Still he saw the beast's health drop.

Xion then backed off, attempting to protect himself from the Boar's counterattack, unfortunately the beast broke his block, and weakly struck him, before backing off itself, stamping it's feet, readying another charge. 

Grave: (9/9)  [HATE: 1]
Xion: (16/19)  [HATE: 3] (Ok thanks, I had forgotten XD)
Boar: (6/12)