[PP-F1] Sounds Fun! (Xion) (COMPLETE)

As the boar backed off after Xion's attack, I took my chance to deal another blow, not leaving it an opening to do much more than a few butts and scratches. Once Xion had backed of I rushed in, chose a spot and thrusted the tip of my blade in, plunging it through to the other side of the pig. I raised my foot to the creature's side and kicked at it, sliding it off of my blade and sending it sprawling. I calmly turned back to Xion.

"Looks like we really do have a blessing now. Haven't missed a single hit, eh?" I commented with a smirk, waiting for Xion to make his move.

---

ID: 25640

BD: 9 = Crit +1 (2 DMG)

Grave: 9/9 HP [HATE: 3]

Xion: 16/19 HP [HATE: 3]

Boar: 4/12 HP

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 25642

BD: 9 (3 DMG) 

MD: 10 (3 DMG) 

"Our blades have been blessed, so that they may spill this beast's blood" Xion said before charging at the beast again, this time striking from above, bringing his sword down upon the Boar's back, making it squeal in pain. Xion grinned, as the boar's health dropped to a slither. But the boar was not going to go quietly, it charged at Xion, leaping and digging it's tusks into his abdomen and knocking him over. Xion grunted, as he thought to push the beast off of him, and then backing off. 

"Now...finish it" Xion said as he turned and looked at Grave with a smile. 

Grave: (9/9)  [HATE: 3]
Xion: (13/19)  [HATE: 5]
Boar: (1/12) 

I watched as Xion cleaved into the living dinner, taking away a large chunk of its health, before it turned around and made a final stand by pummelling its attacker with its huge tusks.

I accepted Xion's offer to finish it while he had it there. I took one step with my right foot and swung the longsword around in a large arc, the blade connecting with the neck of the boar. I cleaved through the neck and all the way down to the hip, ripping it out of the pig's rear end and causing it to shatter into thousands of blue shards. I glanced down at my downed ally and have him a smirk as I reached a hand down to help him up.

A menu popped up in my vision; it displayed an item I received for defeating the boar. Severance, it's name was, and it was a one handed curved sword with a damage enhancement. My eyes lit up in glee as I went into my inventory to equip it- but it was only available at level 5. I could feel my face fall as realisation dawned on me.

---

ID: 25645

BD: 10 = Crit +2 (3 DMG and TOTALLY unnecessary)

LD: 19 = Uncommon Item (Submitted for approval) OR (Mob HP x 5) Col + 1 Bonus Mat

Grave: 9/9 HP

Xion: 13/19 HP

Boar: *DEAD*

Xion looked on with a smile as Grave checked his loot and patted him on the back when he realized he was a level too low. "It doesn't take much to level up, anyway, what do you want to do now, call it a day, hunt some more?" Xion asked, sheathing his blade and sitting down. "Whatever we're doing I for one could use a rest first" He said, looking up into the sky at the clouds on Aincrad. 

"You know, even though we're trapped here, this world is...beautiful in it's own way...even though it's all just information... ones and zeroes, it's in some ways better than the real world..."

"Umm..." I pondered, my hands on the back of my head, before turning to Xion, "I might actually go explore some other places, you know? Meet new people and all," I told him. We still had ages left in the day, so I thought I might be able to at least find someone in that time.

I turned away from Xion before remembering something. I spun back around on my heel to face him and swiped my index and middle finger downwards to open my menu. I proceeded to the friends list and threw Xion's name in, sending him a friend request. With a grin, I turned back around and began to walk off, "Shoot me a message if you need anything," I told him over my shoulder as I waved him goodbye.

Xion nodded and accepted the friend request when it appeared before him. "I'll be sure to, and the same with you, I'm always happy to help if you need me". Xion then watched as his friend walked away, the sun still as high as their spirits. Xion then sighed as he turned and walked towards the town of beginnings again "Another day...another friend...heck I'm doing better in this world than the other one" he said to himself as he continued to walk towards the main inn in the town of beginnings, one which he frequented. 

Total col and SP gains

Xion: 400 col +1 SP

Grave: 400 col +1 SP