[F2-OP] Pub Night [COMPLETE]

Jomei smiled at Shaya as she thanked him for the support, but his face turned sour as he turned to look at the pigs of men that catcalled out to Shaya. He quickly scanned the crowd until he noticed the three men looking in their direction, with disgusting grins on their face. He observed their gear.. which seemed to be pretty basic.. add that to being on Floor Two, these men were most likely low level. Jomei stood up, smiling softly at Shaya "Allow me.." Without waiting for a reply, Jomei slowly began walking towards the group of men that called out to Shaya. By the time they took notice, Jomei was already standing in front of them, a smile on his face. "Excuse me lads, did I just hear you call out to my friend in a degrading way?" 

"Well uhh she's your frien-"

Using the extra unarmed strength from his <Martial Arts> skill, Jomei took the heads of two of those men in his hands and brought them together quickly. As those two fell off of their chairs, holding their heads in pain, he slowly turned to the third man, who had a frightened look on his face, "Run." By then, the other two men were back on their feet, and the three hastily made their way out of the bar, stumbling over the other patrons in their way. He let out a loud sigh and scratched the back of his head, turning back and walking to his original seat. "Sorry about that.." he said to the bartender with a nervous chuckle.

Edited by Jomei

Shay almost stood up when Jomei said that he would take care of them, she kept her seat and watched from afar what seemed too good to be true. This looks like it's straight out of a movie haha! She looked away when the two guys' heads collided together. And they ran off quickly Shaya smiled at Jomei as he returned. You know hun, you're pretty cool you know that? She appreciated attention, but not when other people were just being obnoxious. She turned and saw the frightened looks on a few peoples faces, they quickly turned around so as not to look at them. Shaya laughed, I think you really got the message across to the people around the bar.

With closed eyes, he took another, longer, sip of his ale. The usual sounds of the bar slowly began to reach their normal levels again as people continued to drink, eat, and engage in conversation. Without turning his head to Shaya, Jomei smirked. "Thanks, but theres no need to thank me. I feel all guys should act that way.. Rather than bastards like the others." he held his glass on the table with two hands, looking down at it. He then turned his head to the other patrons in the pub, noticing their occasionally glances over at Jomei and Shaya's position. With a smirk on his face, he turned forward again. Taking his drink in his hand he lifted it to his lips, finishing off the ale. "In that case, I think its time I make my leave." he stood up from the counter and lifted his hand, opening up his menu and sending a friend request over to Shaya. 

Shaya nodded to Jomei's first remark, Yeah, guys can suck pretty bad sometimes.. I suppose it is getting late, I would hate to keep you up and have you wake up late or something. Just then a friend request box popped up in front of her. She poked the blue circle and the box disappeared. She smiled to him, Thanks a lot for tonight. It was really cool of you to understand my situation. And who knows maybe next time I'll be buying you something.  I guess I should go too, I fee like those guys might come back sooner or later. You be careful out there okay? I want you to taste my cooking when I'm the best around! They both walked out and parted ways, at least for tonight.