[PP-F1] guardian. Jevi

"Really? O-Okay, I'll find a monster for us!" Glory was a little nervous again but felt much better with Jevi by her side of course so she easily spotted two more animals for their duo to tackle and felt as if beating MOBs was now the easiest thing ever, her judgement was clouded at the moment and honestly Glory was becoming a bit reckless on her side. Motioning for Jevi to follow Glory stalked the fields slowly and even trembled now and then once she let go of Jevi's arm but it only took a few moments before more boars spawned. Huffing loudly Glory held her breath and shut her eyes tightly before opening them and breathing again. "I-I'm ready. What about you?" She would turn to Jevi and wait for an answer before going for the duo of boars' very close to them but not close enough to initiate a combat sequence. 

Heading in for the first blow her mind going crazy since she was so frightened and against attacking first Glory almost missed the first boar but caught the end of its back legs with a low swipe of her claymore which lead to both turning to her and Jevi.

Roll: 

26455611198GloryMsg_hover2.png2015-08-05 12:34:56

Jevi -- 23/23 (Hate: 0)

Glory -- 15/15 (Hate: 1)

Boar 1 -- 5/7 (-2 HP)

Boar 2 -- 10/10 (-0 HP)

(I will control the boars this time ;) we kick so much butt no health was lost last battle. also on critical hits that's +2 hate btw)

Edited by Glory
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jevi walked with the girl still hugging her arm. She looked down at her and smiled, She really looks up to me as her protecter.. almost like a... Her eyes widened for a moment before finishing her though ..a.. big sister.. Being alone for a lot of her life, there was nothing Jevi had ever wanted more than a sister.. or even a brother. She just wanted someone there, especially after her father died. She bit her lip, holding back tears in her eyes from thinking about it. Luckily, Glory letting go and running forward took her mind off of it, and let her know it was time to fight some more baddies. She smirked at Glory, ~"Alright, lets do this."

This time, the girls were fighting two boars.. so she knew keeping an eye on Glory at the same time was going to prove a little bit tougher than last time. Before meeting her next opponent, she stood behind Glory, making sure she would be okay fighting this fight alone. She watched as the girl ran forward and successfully landed an attack on the boar, causing her to smirk. Good, she should be alright.. Now, wheres my boar..

ID: 26529
BD: 5

Jevi -- 23/23

Glory -- 15/15 (Hate: 1)

Boar 1 -- 5/7 (-2 HP)

Boar 2 -- 10/10 (-0 HP)

((Sure you dont want me to control the one im fighting? If you want to take both, its fine. just might be a pain :P))

Edited by Jevi

Glory noticed Jevi was ready to fight too so she swooped in and took this opportunity and boost of confidence to go in for her own attack. A pink flash followed her claymore as she tried out a higher swing than her last ones which didn't turn out so well on her side. The sword being a bit too much for Glory to manage at that height as she ran forward resulted in her swing being a little too high for the boar and almost toppling over. Her claymore now planted into the ground Glory tried to pull the weapon out of the dirt it was buried in but the boar slammed into her before she could retrieve it. Now she was on her butt on the ground but at least during the fall she got the sword back. "Ouch." She muttered before heading back to her battle spot. Hopefully Jevi would do better and she gave the woman an encouraging look.

Roll: 

2669535610GloryMsg_hover2.png2015-08-06 19:01:20

Jevi -- 23/23 (Hate: 0)

Glory -- 12/15 (-3 HP) (Hate: 1)

Boar 1 -- 5/7 (Miss)

Boar 2 -- 10/10

(oh hehe yeah you control your's please i really didn't even think about that. thanks)

Edited by Glory

Jevi watched as the boar knocked the small girl into the dirt, ~"You okay over there, Glory?" Jevi shouted over to her before bringing her focus back to the boar. She spun her sword in her hand and glared at the beast, who looked back with its piercing red eyes. Both her and the boar made their moves at the same time, charging at one another. Jevi took large strides, holding her scimitar at her side, as the boar took powerful leaps, its hooves digging into the ground below it. Jevi's sword began to glow a bright red color as the got into attacking range and she swung her sword upward at the approaching boar. Her sword connected with a powerful attack, but that could not stop the entire weight of the boar from crashing into her, its tusk piercing into her stomach. The two fell backwards, tumbling on the ground, where Jevi was able to dislodge herself from the sharp tooth. 

ID: 26975
BD: 10 ( 4 dmg)
MD: 10( 3 dmg)

Jevi -- 20/23 (Hate: 2)

Glory -- 12/15 (-3 HP) (Hate: 1)

Boar 1 -- 5/7 (Miss)

Boar 2 -- 6/10

Edited by Jevi

"I-I'm alright." She assured Jevi and waited for her turn. Once it was she prepared her sword now on the left side instead of it usual right hoping to be as skilled as Jevi seemed and had been in their battles so far. Moving close to her boar Glory swung upwards which happened to be one of her favorite attacks to perform towards the right into the air. She succeeded in managing to slice its neck and keep the boar from attacking her since it jumped back so far upon impact and failed to take the opportunity to ram into her like last time.

Roll:

2710576142GloryMsg_hover2.png2015-08-10 08:21:53

Jevi -- 20/23 (Hate: 2)

Glory -- 12/15 (Hate: 2)

Boar 1 -- 3/7 (-2 HP)

Boar 2 -- 6/10 

(i think you forgot to edit Jevi's health since the MD for you was 10. shouldn't it be 20/23 now?)

Edited by Glory

((Thanks. I've just been so out of it))

The boar was quick and did not give Jevi time to react and prepare herself. As she grabbed at her would and pushed herself up off of the ground, the boar took advantage of her downed state and crashed into her once again. She let out a light yelp as it knocked Jevi back again. As she fell backwards, her sword fell out of her hand and crashed into the ground a couple of feet from her. She let out a grunt through grit teeth as she slowly sat up and looked at her enemy. 

ID: 27180
BD: 1
MD: 10 

Jevi -- 17/23 (Hate: 2)

Boar 1 -- 3/7

Boar 2 -- 6/10 

Edited by Jevi

Glory gasped since she couldn't help but worry about Jevi and even rushed over to the woman and held her sword out to her. "Here you go." She would quickly regain a tight grip on her claymore once Jevi took her umbra sword back and grunt as she weakly swung. Since concern washed all over Glory and clouded her focus she didn't do so well, luckily neither did the boar and so both were back in their positions in front of each other just waiting for a moment when they would get a good clean hit.

Roll: 

2726133154GloryMsg_hover2.png2015-08-11 16:51:48

Jevi -- 17/23 (Hate: 2)

Boar 1 -- 3/7 (Miss)

Boar 2 -- 6/10 

(it's okay <3 i understand.)

Edited by Glory

Jevi looked up to Glory as she held her scimitar in front of her. She smirked as she took the blade in her hand and stood up, ~"Thanks, Glory." She placed her hand on her new wound and grit her teeth. Jevi moved around Glory towards her enemy, she was planning on getting payback for the pain and embarrassment it just caused her. As she closed in on her target, the boar threw its head to the side trying to hit her with its large tusks again. Spinning her body, she managed to avoid it before bringing the black curved sword down on top of the boar. 

ID: 27266
BD: 7 (2 dmg)
MD: 2 (miss)

Jevi -- 17/23 (Hate: 3)

Boar 1 -- 1/7 (Miss)

Boar 2 -- 6/10

Edited by Jevi

"No problem." She replied in a elated voice since she felt whenever Jevi complimented or thanked her it was a special moment even for something so small. It seemed Jevi had gone after her enemy and Glory decided they should finish off this boar who had hardly any health left anyways. She swung almost instantly after Jevi swung since the boar wouldn't be prepared for the attack. Now all the focus was on the second larger boar who was still standing and became more angry once its ally had turned into nothing but pixelated crystals before disappearing but not without showing a shocked expression and position. 

Roll: 

2736671144GloryMsg_hover2.png2015-08-12 19:55:43

Glory -- 12/15 (Miss) (Hate: 3)

Boar 1 -- -1/7 (-2 HP) (Dead)

Boar 2 -- 6/10

Edited by Glory

Jevi eyed down the second beast as Glory easily managed to erase the other one from existence. ~"Alright, lets take out its friend." she said with a smirk. She began to charge forward through the recently deceased boar, the pixels pushing out of her way as she passed through them. She turned her sword in her hand so the blade was facing backwards.. something she had never really tried before. Once she got within range, she swiftly slashed her sword horizontally.. but the boar was ready for her attack and dodged it. 

ID: 27492
BD: 3

Glory -- 12/15 (Miss) (Hate: 3)

Boar -- 6/10

Edited by Jevi

"Nice try Jevi." Glory commented liking the way Jevi was so confident and swift with her weapon even if she had missed that last attempt. She couldn't do much with such a large claymore but Glory liked how she was working with it so far and continued to slash upwards in a diagnal direction which was most comfortable for her. Score. She got a hit and Glory smiled with her teeth knowing that one more successful hit would kill the boar. But the animal seemed to know this and had a trick or two up its sleeve... or fur... and butted into her the moment Glory turned around which sent her flying forward though luckily she only stumbled a bit and quickly regained her balance.

Roll: 

27995104158GloryMsg_hover2.png2015-08-18 08:11:54

Jevi -- 17/23

Glory -- 11/15

Boar -- 2/10

Edited by Glory

Jevi was beginning to get angry at this boar. She could not land a hit. How was she supposed to be Glory's guardian angel if she could not even land a hit on a stupid boar. She clenched the sword in her hand and lunged forward at the boar. She began to frantically swing her sword, trying to strike the enemy. Every hit was reckless and without form, and she missed every shot. With every swing, she let out a yell or a grunt, releasing all of her pent up anger. She picked her sword up over her head and brought it down hard with a yell. Again, the boar easily stepped to the side as Jevi's blade sliced into the dirt and stuck there. 

ID: 28757
BD: 5 (miss)

Jevi -- 17/23

Glory -- 11/15 

Boar -- 2/10

Edited by Jevi

Glory sort of jumped at Jevi's reaction since she seemed very angry but Glory knew they were in combat and that she was the kind of person that needed to let off steam in that way so she shrugged it off and attacked the boar herself wishing it'd just die already so Jevi could be happy again. When she got the hit and the boar disappeared with her claymore still in the air where its neck was Glory waved her weapon in the air or at least mid-air since that was as high as she could get the heavy two-handed sword and grinned brightly at Jevi. "Everything is so much more fun with a good partner! Thank you Jevi... for being there for me."

Roll: 

2954674121GloryMsg_hover2.png2015-08-30 15:22:00

Glory -- 11/15 (Hate: 5) Miss)

Boar -- 0/10 (-2 HP) (Dead)

Edited by Glory

Jevi's yellow eyes swiftly moved over to the boar that had just dodged her attack, those same yellow eyes filling with rage. It was making her look bad in front of Glory.. the first person to ever look up to Jevi. She did not want to disappoint the girl. On the other hand, Glory did the exact opposite.. not looking bad in front of Jevi. She made finishing off the low level beast look simple as her sword connected with the boar's neck, making it explode into blue crystals. Jevi sighed and shoved her sword back behind her back. Glory then thanked her for being there for her, and telling her that her company is making this more fun. This made Jevi smile softly. Placing a hand on Glory's head, she chuckled lightly, ~"You know just what to say to make me smile Glory." 

Tired of lugging the claymore around Glory instantly opened her inventory and got rid of the sword by un-equipping it. Not that it was too heavy or anything she just didn't want to fight in combat much anymore and instead wanted to enjoy the time now. But combat was sort of fun to her, or at least this time fighting was entertaining all thanks to Jevi who gave Glory a reward in her eyes which would be the pat on the head. The gesture was warming and friendly which made Glory feel much much better on the inside. "I-I try my best. You make me smile too you know and without even trying to. Can we go back now? I-I just don't like fighting for long periods of time... if that makes any sense."

Jevi nodded ~"Makes sense to me. I could use a little break as well." Jevi kept her sword on her for now, since they were still out in the fields.. she did not want to get taken by surprise if they accidentally anger one of the other local boars. ~"Alright, we can head back to the Town of Beginnings if you want." The purple haired girl lifted her arms into the air, stretching them. Fighting those boars really did take a lot out of her, and she did not realize how much of a rest she needed until now. Making a gesture with her hand, she signaled for Glory to follow her with a smile, ~"Come on, lets go back." 

• 2 weeks later...

Glory simply trudged alongside Jevi not at all worried about her surroundings or potential monsters in the fields. Right now all Glory had on her mind was the bliss state she happened to be in, which meant the small teenager was completely happy and nothing more... the exact opposite from her attitude from before. She glanced up and Jevi and opened her mouth to say something but found she had nothing to say and returned her gaze to the land before them. "I-I wish I could... change my hair color." Glory decided to suddenly speak since she'd only just realized the unique color of her friend's style. "Your's is so cool."

Jevi walked along her small friend, thinking about the mobs they just fought. Glory really did do most of the fighting back there.. Not that it made Jevi upset to know Glory was strong, but she did not want to let the girl down.. since she looked up to Jevi as her guardian angel. Either way,they were both alive and that was what counted. She looked down at the girl, who seemed very happy to be with Jevi, and that caused her to smile. Out of silence, Glory brought up that she wished she could change the color of her hair, complimenting Jevi on her dark purple locks. Jevi laughed lightly and smiled at the girl, ~"Really? Thank you. But I like your hair. It really suits you." she her fingers through the back of Glory's hair as they walked, feeling how soft it was. 

"Yeah... what do you think I would look cool with though? Pink? Red?" She stuck her tongue out at Jevi to let the other know she was just joking about the outrageous colors. Glory hummed when Jevi ran a hand through her hair liking the comforting gesture hardly feeling embarrassed around someone who she could trust not to judge her whatsoever. "You think? T-Thank you... heh... It never grows." She laughed aloud for the first time in a long time, this wasn't any giggle or quiet chuckle either. "Never, not ever. I think it's been this length since I was 10! All my friends have long dark hair and I just stand out. Silly huh? Nobody in my family even looks like this I-" Glory put a hand over her mouth and grinned knowing she had started to ramble... but she felt so "okay" around Jevi and honestly felt as if all her traits of insecurities floated away around her guardian angel. Why couldn't she act this way with everyone? Then maybe more people would become her friend.

Edited by Glory

Jevi could not help but giggle at Glory when she joked about dyeing her hair red or pink. ~"You know, I've heard a rumor before it actually is possible to change the color of your hair in Sword Art.. Not sure how.. I'd think maybe an alchemist could make some dye.. but thats me guessing." She shrugged her shoulders at the girl, hoping she would not get her hopes up and dye her hair. The light brown hair on Glory's head was a soft color, and the short hair style was cute, so it really fit together with the girl's quiet, adorable personality. Glory then laughed at her own hair, mentioning that it never grows. It was quite a loud laugh for the girl, contrasting completely from the girl's usually quiet voice. She went on to talk about how it was the same length when she was young, even going on the briefly mention her family before she stopped herself. Jevi bent her back slightly to bring herself closer to Glory, ~"Whats wrong? You know I don't mind hearing you talk about that stuff." she smiled.