[PP-F1] guardian. Jevi

"That seems right to me." Glory thought about the alchemist job and how many possibilities there were so the thought of hair dye especially in such a well thought out game wasn't crazy. Her outburst had been super embarrassing and luckily barely any players were around to see or hear her when it happened. That might never happen again but she wasn't sure if she was okay with that or not. It felt good but wrong and made her feel self-conscious all at the same time. "I-If it doesn't b-bother you..." She ducked her head which was a sign she was resorting to hiding herself due to shyness all over again. "Maybe... maybe a-another time... w-we can talk more about o-our lives?"

(i guess we should end this soon :) i'm always up for another one afterwards. and latest reply ever i know sorry)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jevi tilted her head slightly as Glory's voice seemed to get soft and quiet again like when she first met her. ~"Nah, doesn't bother me. Its good to remember what he have on the outside." she smiled softly down at the girl, ~"I just wish I had.. nicer stores to tell." Jevi laughed, quite embarrassed at the thought of talking to Glory about all the pain she has gone through over the years. Maybe she would try and remember some good things to tell her instead. The purple haired girl looked down at her new friend again with a smile, ~"I'm happy I met you Glory.. honestly. Calling me your guardian angel and all.. really makes me feel like I have a purpose and like I'm cared about." She rubbed her arm sheepishly. 

• 5 weeks later...

"I-I agree... and i-if it makes you feel better i-i wouldn't tell a soul. I'm sure there's something good for you to tell me... m-maybe." Glory couldn't really tell Jevi if she had nice stories to tell since it wasn't even her own life after all but she did believe that there had to be at least 1 good memory for her guardian angel to talk about in the end. "Of course you're cared about!" Glory reached out and jumped for a side hug that turned into a full one, she wrapped her arms around Jevi and felt warm after doing so. She looked up with a happy and caring grin. "I-I'm glad we met too." After blushing Glory let go feeling like she might've been hanging on for too long even though the embrace felt pretty great. "Y-You gotta have a purpose... w-we all do. Um...where do y-you stay at?" She decided to ask the question since they were already in town and her inn was  nearby.

Jevi chuckled at the girl's continued positivity, ~"Its not that I don't want to tell you about my past... its just... I'd rather keep the happy mood of your company." she gave the girl a half smile, placing her hand on her shoulder and looked at her with her yellow eyes. And when she went on to confidently say that she was, in fact, cared about, it caused her dark cheeks to flush pink and a smile to cross her lips. Glory was one of the only people who truly made Jevi feel like she had a place in this world, and so quickly. ~"Thank you Glory. That's really sweet of you to say." She blinked with wide eyes when Glory then asked where Jevi was staying, ~"I actually don't have a place of my own yet.. I've just been sleeping wherever I can without getting killed."

• 2 months later...