[PP-FL1] One does not simply... (Vasth) [COMPLETE]

Within the village of Horunka, a small tavern & inn held host to a rather strange character this day.  Though there was no possible way for it to happen, a rather drunk Hirru could be found sitting at the bar.  Every so often he would signal for another drink, and it would appear before him.  Drinking down the beverage, he felt nothing but happiness.  Which would be odd for anyone else as there was not such a buff, or in this case, a de-buff.

"You.. you know bartender... Everything is.... good."

"Tell me more about it."

It called out to Hirru.  Of course it wouldn't answer him directly, an NPC can only communicate through a specific list of words and phrase.  Sadly, Hirru didn't know of such a thing, even if he wasn't under this effect.  

"I'll have you know.... One does not simply.........."

Hirru's head instantly hits the bar.  A small purple sign pops up saying "Immortal Object" in his view.

Edited by Hirru

Vasth walks into the bar hoping to find some food (why do I meet everyone in a bar?????? for food? :D) while he is walking he pasts by a guys who's drunk. Can you get drunk in this game? Vasth asked himself as the fellow was in the middle of saying something but then smashes his head on the table. Well that certainly answers the question. Vasth didn't want the guy just sitting there sleeping and drunk. So Vasth goes over and asks him

"Are you ok?" Vasth ask stupid question but he had to ask anyway.The guy just groaned.

Vasth sighed slightly.He better get this guy into a bed.

"Here,I will be paying for him and also a room please." Vasth throws a few Cols down.

"Certainly,here the key." The NPC give me the key.

"Thanks." he says to the NPC,Vasth grab the guy by the arm and put him over my back. Geh his breath stinks. He slowly makes it up the stair and into his room. He lays the fellow into the bed.

"Buddha that was heavy." As Vasth falls into a chair,what a tiring day.As Vasth wipes his forehead. (Btw the don't think Astraeus knows yet so just post for now.)

Edited by Vasth
adding something

(Not a problem anymore)

Hirru found himself on something very comfortable, but he was still drunk from his own mind playing tricks on him.  Looking around, a haze came from what looked like a chair.  This must have been the person to bring him up here.

"You!... Much obliged.."

Hirru's head flopped back on the pillow and was instantly asleep.

Hirru slept quite well for the most part.

"Sheesh, Hirru!  You look horrible."

I opened my eyes to find myself in a familiar setting.  A small cabana that surrounded a row of tables.  I was sitting at one of the tables with a bunch of beers surrounding me.  My head was pounding me from every direction.  I groaned and rubbed my eyes to see the figure standing before me.

"Yeah.. you would expect that with us out here.."

I answered as I stretched out from my seat.  Shaking my head lightly, I slide over for the figure to sit down.  This thing was a person, and my friend.  One of only a few that I could trust around here.

"How ya feeling, huh?  I heard what happened from Asa about the incident."

"I don't know.. I had a pretty weird dream."

"Oh really?  What was it about?"

"I was... I.. can't remember...  Wait.. Incident?"

"Yeah, we got told that a town over was hit by a gas explosion killing a few natives.  Your patrol was there, wasn't it?"

"If that's what the brass is going to say about it, then I guess I better order another round."

"Why is that?"

"It wasn't an incident..."

Hirru awoke without any problems.  Drinking in game was only a placebo effect from pre-existing memories.  Nothing could really squelch the over-bearing sense of dread that this had set up.  This world where even the most friendliest person could kill you in your sleep.

Speaking of how he got up here, he looked to see the male player sleeping in the chair.

"Ahem.. Good Morning!"  

Hirru looked this warrior up and down. He would be certain that this person would be very helpful in times to come.  For now, he was a little curious on what happened.

"Well, I would feel better if I knew how I got in here.  This might be a story that I don't want to hear, but what happened last night?"

It was a genuine question of concern.  He didn't want to think that he did anything stupid last night.  Neither did he want to think that this person was a bad person either.  Something about this guy looked like he could be trusted, though, that is everyone that Hirru meets.

"Well I walked into the bar,I saw you there drink.....already really drunk...after you said something and you smashed into the table...as a fellow man...so I helped you up here." Vasth walked over and looked out the window.

"I don't know why you were drinking so much."

Hirru scooted himself to the side of the bed and bent over while shaking his head.  He remembered that much, but what about before that.  What made him drink so much?  He...

"I.. don't know.  Something must of snapped for that to happen.  I don't normally drink, or I think I don't."

Getting up, Hirru stretched as far as he could.  Though the euphoria of releasing such tension in the body wasn't there, he could still imagine that it was there.  It felt great.

"So what are you out here for?  If you don't mind me asking, that is.  Not many people stop at Horunka.  They usually complete the only quest here and move on."

"It was late when I got here,so I was planning to stay the night," Hmmm Vasth thought...

"The only main reason why you have drank so much is that something happen." Vasth turned and sat on the edge of the window.He looked at the man,green hair and green eye but not like his own,the man had a hard time remembering. Vasth thought it was normal since he drank so much.

"Did something happen?" Vasth didn't know why he was so cornered for the man,but he had a feeling he had met a good person who soon will be become a good friend. 

"Not that I know of.. I don't think it was much.  Maybe I was just experimenting on something.  I do that sometimes."

It was true, as Hirru needed to find out what else could trigger his memories.  He tried fighting the mobs and that gave a little bit of his memories, so he continues that as much as he can.  He also had some strong instances while interacting with people, so he has tried to talk to as many people as possible.  It hasn't gone that well, especially when something painful comes up.

"Don't worry about it!  It seemed like a failure anyway."

He scratched his head in embarrassment and went over to the door.

"Come on!  I'll treat ya to breakfast!"

Vasth smiled,as the man said that he will treat him to breakfast.

"By the way My name is Vasth nice to meet you." Vasth smiled as he held out his hand for a shake.He wanted to meet as much people in this world and would like everyone to leave this place alive.

"What's your?"

Hirru grasped Vasth hand in a hearty shake.

"You can call me, Hirru.  Nice to meet you too."

It's hard to find many friendly people in this world.  Not many of those would carry a complete stranger to a room and let him sleep.  Hirru smiled as they made their way down to the tavern and sat at a table.  At least it wasn't someone that wanted to kill him.  That would be bad.

A waiter came up to them in the normal NPC fashion as they had sat down, causing the NPC to have its flag activated.  Instantly, Hirru blurted out.

"Two orders of the special!"

"Sir, its morning."

"Two orders of the regular!"

"So how did you get into SAO?" He asked Hirru.Vasth yawned and looked at Hirru,he wanted to know people before he got to become a friend of their,in this world you need people who you can trust and he wanted to get to know Hirru.

As Hirru,Vasth crossed his legs on the chair and listen intensively.

Hirru was instantly taken aback by the sudden question.  Usually people don't talk about the other side, which has been easier for him than most.  Most people would rather dodge the question, but he really had no reason to.  The waitress dropped off two glasses of water as usual.  Hirru grabbed the glass and sipped it.

"I... don't remember..."

Trying to remember anything was painful, and even the slightest glimpse has nearly torn his head apart.  Though it was painful, he still wanted to find out anything about himself, and his memories.

"I just remember lights and awaking in the Town of Beginnings..  I couldn't move for some reason, and some people helped me get my bearings.  They were my first friends, that I know of, but they left a long while ago.  Now, I'm looking for them and anything that can help me remember the outside world."

Vasth eye brow arced up,Did this guy have some sort of memory lost condition?

"Umm Do you have a long term memory lost or something?" Vasth thought of a way to help Hirru he didn't want him to forget everyone Hirru meet,as they sat there the food came.

"Ah thank you."

"Thanks"

Hirru rubbed the back of his head before he answered.

"I'm not really sure, but I do remember everything after that.  Everyone that I've met so far.  Everyone has been so helpful, and I try my best to help them out.  Hopefully, I can do the same for someone out there."

As the food came, Hirru gave his thanks and started into the food.  If there was one thing that he couldn't get used to in this world, it was that food could be one thing and taste like another.  Here the regular was just a plate of eggs and ham, but you could tell that they were something different at some point, except the eggs.  Eggs are eggs.

"I'm pretty sure its a form of.. amnesia?  I don't really understand, but I get the concept of it."

Vasth frowned,a state of amnesia? Must have been hard for him in this whole.

"So do you have trouble remember anything after SAO,meaning like if you have like had that amnesia thing during you time here?" Vasth had met a lot of people with some sort of conditions,So Vasth was not able to leave a person in need,since it was against his nature to.He wanted to help Hirru with his problem.Vasth listened to Hirru as he ate his meal.

Hirru thought about it for a bit before a bringing his hands up in and shrugging in a manner meaning 'Don't worry about it'  Taking another bite from his breakfast, he was reminded of the things that happened before he got here, and the small amounts of memories he could recall.

"It's nothing too big.  I just can't remember my past self from the real world.  That's all!  I remember everyone that I've met so far.  Xion, Jevi, Youno, and others."

Taking another bite, he could remember the adventures with them.  It felt like a good while since he saw them.  He wondered how they were.

"I don't think I'm going to forget them, and I'm getting some memories back from my adventures.  Not too long ago, I recalled my mother.  At least, her image and the feeling of a... family."

Hirru felt a little melancholy, but shook it off to finish off his food.  He raised his hand before swallowing the food.

"Check please!"

"Nothing Big?!" Vasth sounded like his elder brother,well he did live with them all his life.

"It's important to remember your life in the real world......but sometimes ponding in the past isn't good,you need to make new memories and it look like we both know Xion" He gave a grin before he gave Hirru a heavy sigh.

"At least you can remember your mother." Vasth grazed into the window,stared out into the outside.....He never got to know his mother,she had died when he was 4 years old....everything he remember about her with a fuzzy or blur.He listen as Hirru paid for the money.

Edited by Vasth