[PP-FL1] One does not simply... (Vasth) [COMPLETE]

Hirru listened to what Vasth had to say and had to agree.  To remember your past, you learn to not make the mistakes that you did back then, however, speaking about the outside world was apparently taboo in SAO.  People have their past, and some were not very happy.

"Well, our pasts are our own story.  Even if everyone could remember them, there are things that some don't want to talk about.  Even me, I guess."

He chuckled a bit before going on.

"Heck, if I lost my memories from back then and everyone else didn't, wouldn't that mean that I had an extremely bad experience.  I'd rather not recall it, if I had.  Wouldn't you?"

Hirru had to shrug at the question.

"I'm not really sure about a 'job' as there isn't really any jobs per-say."

He had to joke about that as SAO didn't have a job class system, it was all skills and levels.  Levels could make you powerful, but if you didn't have the skills to back it up, you were just a punching bag for the enemies.

"I don't exactly have a 'profession' if that's also what you're asking.  Nothing really interested me.  I see way too many of each type, but not many are pure combat types.  I'd prefer to stay a swordsman and have that as my focus in life."

Hirru began to wonder if he should look into a living, but killing mobs is a fairly good way to earn Col, and he liked it.  It was at that time that Hirru realized something.  He leaned in while putting his elbows on the table.

"You know, you've been asking me all these questions, but I know nothing about yourself, except that your name is Vasth!  What about you?  Ambitions?  Profession?  Anything you wanna tell me about your life before?"

Hirru went into the questions a little hard.  In all reality, he was kind of jealous of those that could remember the past, but it was true.  He didn't want the bad memories, just the good ones.  Hirru leaned back in his chair.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine."

"I am 16 years of age,My profession is a Artisan.hmmmm I don't really have a ambition.Well my life,was pretty good until it came shattering into my face,my family owns a Dojo,I am the youngest of 5 and my mother died when I was 4 years old.My life was pretty good until...umm my girlfriend passed away but that's fine now,I now have someone I love," Vasth smiles as he thought of Miriko. 

"Not sure if you know her," Vasth looks at Hirru as he talks

Hirru soaked up everything that Vasth just spilled out.  His listening was never a problem for what he could remember.  He liked to listen to peoples stories, but really envied them.  He wanted to cherish his own memories, but they seemed like the times of yore.  All recollections have been scattered to the winds of time.  

When Vasth looked on towards Hirru while he mentioned the current love of his life, he had to shrug.

"Probably not, I've only met one or two women since I got out of the Town of Beginnings.  I haven't really been thinking about that much recently.  More thought towards unlocking the mind than to unlock the heart, you know."

Vasth smiled,

"For me,I may not be unlocking mind or heart but I have mended my mind and heart.....well someone else did for me." Vasth look at the sky out the the window.

"I rather live in this kind of world then real life to be honest....there are a lot more nicer people here." 

It was at that thought that Hirru's smile left him.  Almost everyone here was loving their life here, other than their real lives out there.  It was another thing that he envied, as they could distinguish the two and make the better choice.  Even though they were stuck in this death game, they could find a better sense of being here than their actual selves.  Their memories would remind them of the hardships out there, making them prefer this life.

Hirru couldn't have that solace.

He was doomed to know only this world and the feelings that this place gives.  Though they could all be good and bad, most of the population of this world was suffering, but he didn't know why.  He would never know, as far as he knew, since his memories of the past were vague at best.  

"Yeah.. I guess you're right."

Hirru said as he looked out the window to see that the sun was peaking out from the clouds on the horizon.  It looked like a great being of wonder, like a magnificent father.  A being that was always there when you needed it.  A small grin crept onto his face.

"Anyway, I've had a blast, but I have to get going."

He blurted out as he stood up to stretch.  It was a new day, and time was wasting.  Hirru had to go out hunting to make up for the Col that he spent today.  Opening his menu, he re-equipped his blade, wolf pelt armor, and kun fur hat.  To Vasth, he would look like a regular Davy Crockett from his outfit.  He would then go though his friends list to add Vasth to his list.  A notification would pop up in front of Vasth soon after.

"The life of a monster hunter is never easy, but it pays for my food.  If you ever need materials for your profession; I'm for hire."

Vasth grinned,Vasth nodded as he accepted the friend request.

"I would request a lot of mat,so come by my shop and i get a 25% discount on my items.It's good for skills and more or just come by anytime when you go nothing to do and I hope you can get your memories back."  Vasth got up and equipped his only two items for now.His spear and his tunic.

"Hahha I am not that suited up,hey dude message anytime,I am always up for a hunt." Vasth waved at Hirru as he left the Inn.

Hirru nodded his agreement before heading out the door onto his next adventure.  As he walked out, the sun slightly blinded his view before letting him adjust to the new day.  The wind blew towards the east towards Tolbana.  He guessed that he was heading there next when a thought popped in his head.  Everyone was working hard in their own right, and lived their own ways.  They did as they pleased, while under the constant stress of this world.  He couldn't help but let a small phrase leave his lips.

"One does not simply..."

Completed!

Summary

Hirru - 150 (-50 for RP purpose) Col + 1 SP

Vasth - 200 Col + 1 SP