[PP-F8] Branching Out

ID: 22679

BD: 2 [are you serious]

The bears surprisingly good ability at dodging was starting to get ever so slightly annoyed. Thorrissia's eyebrows furrowed in irritation, a displeased frown distorting her usually cheerful features after yet another of her attempts to stab the shaggy hunk of meat went wrong. She didn't particularly like looking bad in front of people when fighting. "Alright Xion, your turn again." The brunette cried out an attempt at encouragement, trying not to let her irritability get her down. Come up with a plan doofus that's what you're good at.

Thorrissia [44/44] [H:0]

Xion [33/36] [H:2]

Grizzly Bear [12/22]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID:26680

BD: 8 (5 DMG)

MD: 10 (6 DMG) 

Xion nodded "You'll hit it eventually he said jokingly" before running towards the bear and stabbing it in the shoulder, but this time the beast did not wait until he had backed off, nor did it retreat itself. This time it attacked him, and XIon had no way to defend himself. The beast reared up onto it's hind legs, bringing it's claws down upon Xion's chest, pushing him back as it continued to claw at him until the player kicked it away. 

"F*ck" Xion said, before turning to look at Thorissia, nearly his whole torso covered in large glowing red claw marks "Was not expecting that" he said, before turning to look at the bear again. "It's stronger than I thought". 

Thorrissia [44/44] 

Xion [27/36] [HATE: 3]

Grizzly Bear [7/22]

ID: 26763

BD: 7

LD: 11 [1 MAT + 110 COL]

Hit it eventually I'll hit it right now thank you very much. Thorrissia smirked deviously, deciding now was the time to show off. "Yeah, bears are pretty strong, but I'm stronger." The brunette boasted confidently, darting with surprising sure footedness towards her target. When she was but inches from the bear, the young warrior kicked off the ground in an impressive flip, slashing the monster across the back as she soared over it. The creature burst into a thousand pixels as she hit the grass, and Thorrissia grinned at Xion, feeling rather pleased with herself. 

Xion smiled as Thorrissia landed a killing blow on the bear. "Nice one" he said, before sheathing his weapon, looking on into the woods ahead. "We should do some quests together some time" he said, thinking about the time that he had spent with Tristan recently, the man had been helping Xion to complete a multitude of quests, even a couple of field boss battles. "Anyway, do you want to continue hunting, oh and if you're not in dire need of that MAT I'll happily buy it" he said, trying to not sound desperate, but swords didn't come out of thin air 'man that would make things easier' Xion thought. 

Thorrissia was glad that Xion was interested in hanging out with her again in the future. She really needed to get some friends. "Yeah I'd definitely be up for that if you'd be willing to deal with my bull s***." The brunette laughed heartily, thinking over how socially awkward she'd been with the poor guy. "Actually-" The girl began, vetoing the idea of further hunting, "How about we go look for some treasure? There's got to be some buried around here somewhere. It might be interesting to go and check it out? And I really don't need the mat. You can just have it. I'm pretty well stocked at the moment to be honest.

Thorrissia grinned proudly when Xion said he appreciated her bulls**t. That was good, because she also appreciated it. When he asked where they should look... "I don't know exactly. Give me a minute to think of a logical searching place." Thorry replied, narrowing her eyes in concentration. What would be a good place to search for treasure? Hmmm. "I've got an idea. Underneath Florenthia Village. There's got to be some tunnels underneath the trees. If we go back and take a look around, I'm pretty sure we might come across something interesting.

Xion nodded once more "Sounds like a good idea, assuming that we don't get lost down there" he said, before sheathing his sword. "You lead the way" he said, turning towards the direction of florenthia village. "Oh, and any armour is mine ok" he said with a grin on his face. 

Thorrissia shrugged with casual agreement when Xion made claim to any armour. "Yeah sure that's fine with me. Armour away. Lets split any col or materials equally though." The girl added quickly as she began to walk briskly back towards the base of Florenthia Village. She was in need of some materials for her shop, and whilst Xion probably was as well, she'd prefer to share that out equally if they could. 

Xion nodded "Agreed" he said as he followed the brunette back to the base of the village . "So how are we even supposed to find treasure, I don't think digging is a thing in this game...well not last time I checked at least" he said with a chuckle as he thought about what sort of loot they might get. 'Perfect armour would be nice... Saves me making it' he thought with a big grin on his face.

Edited by Xion

ID: 27536

LD: 1 [UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]

"Hmmmm, you know I'm honestly not sure. Let's just take a look around." The brunette shrugged cluelessly, wondering around the base of a giant tree and inspecting it. In the side of the roots there seemed to be an interesting hole, but when she went to go inspect it, the whole place was completely empty. "Well that was boring." She stated disappointedly, wondering back out into the sunlight. "Yeeaahhh I got nothing.

Edited by Thorrissia