Well, I've actually been on SAO for quite a while. But after a few months and a little bit of thinking, I've decided to give another shot at roleplaying here. So the name WAS Haine, but I'm starting fresh as Lucia! So hello, it's nice to meet you all~

Ehh, I'm not that interesting of a person really... I'm just your average otaku to keep it short. I absolutely ADORE the artwork behind Japanese animation and comics. It's been probably three or four years since I got into it? A few of my favorite titles are Clannad, SAO, Shiki, and so on. (Overall I'm a sucker for shoujo and in some cases other genres; although I'm picky). Kpop is another strong interest of mine (GSD, 4MINUTE, and Lee Hi <3 )

I also aspire to become a computer engineer or create websites, although I'm far from that goal as of now! But yeah, I usually load Scratchpad.io and code some pretty random post templates. (It would be awesome if you guys enabled HTML in posts, it really would contribute to the aesthetic appeal of the forum).

Other than that, this is pretty much who I am. Hope to RP with you all soon.

Signing out,

Lucia~

Well, I've actually been on SAO for quite a while. So the name WAS Haine,

WHO?

(It would be awesome if you guys enabled HTML in posts, it really would contribute to the aesthetic appeal of the forum).

Tell me how many other forums you go to that have HTML enabled in posts? Answer.. None! Because that's an extremely dangerous security vulnerability to be leaving out to the general public. May as well write on the front page the login and password for the administrator account.

@ Zeke: You're still around! And thanks for the compliment, it was a hassle to come up with something nice. And see ya around!

@ Koumori: Haha, same here! Just got my journal approved so I'm open for RP's~

@ Erroneous: And this my friends, is how you welcome a member.

Anyways,

Ah, I see! Well I never knew that, but it's really weird that a lot of sites I'm on are able to do that. The forums I've been on are from the Jcink and Proboards forum hosts. Maybe it's a modified mock version of HTML/could have another name? Proboards use a technique similar to HTML, but the '<>' is replaced with '[]' and all that stuff edited which I won't mention  I haven't been everywhere on the internet. And I sincerely apologize if I have caused you any trouble. ^^

Edited by Lucia

@ Zeke: You're still around! And thanks for the compliment, it was a hassle to come up with something nice. And see ya around!

I'll always be around. *eerie music plays in background* 

I could say the same to you! ^_^

Edit: Oh, yeah! The little details on the text blew my mind. That would be a result of my work after spending years on a journal. XD

Edited by Zeke
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I've actually been on SAO for quite a while. But after a few months and a little bit of thinking, I've decided to give another shot at roleplaying here. So the name WAS Haine, but I'm starting fresh as Lucia! So hello, it's nice to meet you all~

Ehh, I'm not that interesting of a person really... I'm just your average otaku to keep it short. I absolutely ADORE the artwork behind Japanese animation and comics. It's been probably three or four years since I got into it? A few of my favorite titles are Clannad, SAO, Shiki, and so on. (Overall I'm a sucker for shoujo and in some cases other genres; although I'm picky). Kpop is another strong interest of mine (GSD, 4MINUTE, and Lee Hi <3 )

I also aspire to become a computer engineer or create websites, although I'm far from that goal as of now! But yeah, I usually load Scratchpad.io and code some pretty random post templates. (It would be awesome if you guys enabled HTML in posts, it really would contribute to the aesthetic appeal of the forum).

Other than that, this is pretty much who I am. Hope to RP with you all soon.

Signing out,

Lucia~

And I'm sure you remember me.(I'm the old Alex, just with a new account Alex)

Anyways, I would gladly assist you in your quest to design websites! I am pretty education in PHP, HTML, Javascript, CSS, and all that juicy stuff behind websites! Nice to see you Haine!