[PP-F4} The untold tale of the dragon and princess (Vasth)

Miriko had butterflys in her stomach as she looked at her menus clock again. She was early for once in her life. This was only because she was going on a date with Vasth. Miriko had met Vasth a couple of weeks ago and they connected straight away. Miriko looked down at what she was wearing: Light blue jeans and am oversized gray/white jumper. Is it nice enough? They had decided  to meet on floor 4. Floor 4 was known for its concept being a winter wonderland. Miriko sat on a bench and lent her head on her hand. Her brunette hair was down in its usual style. She wore a white beanie on her head. Miriko watched small kids nearby play in the snow, snowflakes slowly fell down. No wonder they call this a winter wonderland. She again looked at her menu clock and awaited Vasths arrival.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vasth was nervous,he had arrive 2 hours early...while he was there he decided to get the stress out by walking about,he walked about longer then he thought he looked at the time and he spirited back at full speed.He stop as he nearly got there to get himself straighten up,He wore a green jumper,blue pants,a big scarf that covered half of his face and gloves.He tied his hair all the way back,so his hair wouldn't be annyoing when he wore the scarf.He saw Miriko,she was dressed really cutely,He waved a Miriko and she came running towards him.She jump on to him give him a kiss.Now her lips tasted like strawberries.  

Edited by Vasth

Miriko ran into Vasths arms and gave him a kiss. He lips had the faint tast of fresh mint like always. "I missed you." She giggled. Miriko let go of Vasth. Miriko looked up at Vasth's green eyes. "What should we do first?" She asked as she gently held his gloved hand. The snowflakes continued to fall down, making the snow glitter. "I know, lets go and have a look at the town, I havnt been on this floor before."

"Yeah Let's walk around the place." Vasth and Miriko held hands as they walked around.They walked into town,looked at the shop and etc.Then they walked into a snow forest,they watched as the snow flakes fell from the sky.They found a rock to sit on,so their deicided to eat,Vasth pulled out some Lasagna he had order during their walk through town,Miriko took out her food.

Edited by Vasth

Miriko sat down on the flat rock next to Vasth. She had a burger that she had brought in their walk through town. "This is so good" Miriko said inbetween bites. She looked up as Vasth who was munching on his lasagne. He had lasagne sauce all over his face. Miriko giggled"Are you always are messy eater?" She asked leaning her head on her hand.

Vasth tried to clean his mouth,Miriko giggle as she helped him wipe around his mouth and he smiled,She was cute in her beanie,Vasth was hungry,He tried to eat less messy.  

"No I usually don't but this lasagne is really good,do you want to try some?" Vasth smiled as he let Miriko try some.

Miriko giggled as she wiped Vasth's mouth. "So your telling me that the more hungrier and the better the food is, the messier you eat?" Miriko grinned. Vasth then asked if she wanted any "I sure do." She picked up the fork and took a bit from the lasagne. "Yum, that is delicious." Miriko smiled at Vasth. Miriko held out her burger to vasth. "Want a bite?"

Vasth frowned and looked at Miriko

"I guess you're right," As Miriko ate some of his lasagne,He saw the snow flake land on her head,he smiled.

"Sure," Vasth slowly took a bite out of the burger.He looked at Miriko and saw some tomato sauce on the side of her month.

"Hold still." He licked it off her mouth and made a cheeky grin.

Miriko blushed as Vasth licked tomato sauce off her mouth. "Someones cheeky today" Miriko giggled as she saw Vasth's cheeky grin. She watched a snowflake slowly fall onto Vasths nose and he sneezed. "Bless you." She laughed. Miriko leant her head on Vasths shoulder and smiled.

Vasth felt Miriko head on his shoulder,he placed his head on her head.They sat there looked at snow falling,Vasth wrapped his arms around Miriko to keep both, him and Miriko warm. They both sat there and a few little birds landed on their laps and a young rain deer,came up and sat into of us.Huh? Vasth thought but he smiled and patted the rain deer,while the birds twitted happily to Miriko.

Miriko watched as a small rain deer and a few small cute birds came near them. Miriko smiled. Where did they come from.  Miriko watched Vasth pat the rain deers head. Miriko lifted one of the birds up with her finger. The bird tweeted and flew away. I love animals. "They are so gentle, I have a dog back in the real world. She is a pug. I got her when I was given to my foster parents." Miriko told Vasth. "My foster father told me I had a way with animals." Miriko slowly got up and rubbed the rain deers side.

Edited by Miriko

"I love animals,their so cute,i never got a pet cause you know,I lived in a dojo." Vasth rubbed to back of the rain deer,it lick Vasth on the face,

"hahahah,stop it hahah it tickles." The deer start to walk away and it gestured to come with it.Huh?

"I think the deer wants us to follow it,wanna go?" Vasth smiles as he looked at Miriko

Miriko watched the rain deer lick Vasth's face. "I think it likes you." Miriko giggled. The rain deer walked away however motioned its head as if it wanted to follow us. Vasth asked if they should follow it. "Yes, I think we should. I have a feeling this is going to be interesting." Miriko took hold of Vasth's hand and started to follow the rain deer. I wonder where it is taking us.

As they they followed the deer,it went through a forest,they walked about 30 mins,with the deer just in front of them,they held hands all the way.The deer stop at a cave where vines blocked the entrance,the deer gestured to go in.Vasth and Miriko pulled away the vines and what they saw blow their minds.The place was a opened cave with a big tree in the middle,the tree was made from crystal,it was beautiful,small orbs light up the place.

"It's beautiful." said Miriko

"Oh my god it's so beautiful." 

Miriko gasped as she saw what the deer had to show them. "Its beautiful" she breathed. "Its amazing what is hidden here. Is this what you wanted to show us?" Miriko asked the raindeer. The raindeer shook its head as in a yes. "Well its so beautiful. Thank you." Miriko rubbed the deers head and looked up at Vasth. She stood up on her tippy-toes and softly kissed him.

(i probably wont be posting my earn a living quest thread until tomorrow because im on my phone DX)

Edited by Miriko

Vasth held her in his kiss,when he let you,he grabbed her hands.

"Let climb the tree and look what's up there." He crouched next to the deer,

"Are we allowed?" The deer rubbed it head under Vasth's neck.Vasth smiled 

"Ok hold on to my back and don't let go." Miriko warpped her arm around Vasth neck,and her leg around him hips,Vasth climbed up the tree slowly.

Miriko Climbed onto Vartsh's back carefully. As Varsth climbed the crystal tree, Miriko caught a good look at the tree. Practically everything was made of crystal. The leaves, trunk and all. The tree was very Cold. "How did something like this get here?" She asked Varsth. 

Vasth thought for a bit before answering,as he climbed he answered

"It's most likely a secret area on this floor,there are places like that,lucky this one isn't a dungeon room or it would have been dangerous."  As Vasth climbed higher,they got to the top of the tree and they found a spot to sit on.They looked out they saw a sea of forests,rivers of ice,birds flying and etc.Miriko sat on Vasth lap and sat back into his chest he held her tightly.Vasth hugged her closely.

"It's wonderful." 

"Yeah it's beautiful."

Miriko waited for Vasth to answer. He answered. "Yeah pretty lucky that its not a dungeon." Miriko agreed. After a bit more of climbing, they reached the top and found a place to sit down, Miriko sat on Vasths lap and he held her closely. "It's wonderful." She whispered, looking out at the view. She looked up at Vasth and kissed his neck. "I wish there were places like this in the real world. If there was, I would be there everyday." She whispered. Miriko smiled and continued to look at the view.

"Yeah,me too." Vasth,looked at the tree,the leave they were on was a pretty big.Vasth got an idea,

"Come on let dance." He grabbed like a princess,and spun around. Vasth used to ballet dance at a young age let see if his still got it in him. He smiled at Miriko her eyes glittered.Vasth let her down and did the gentlemen bow and said.

"Milady."