[PP-F4} The untold tale of the dragon and princess (Vasth)

"You are the legendary marshmallow man." Miriko admitted. She giggled and kissed Vasth. "My marshmallow dragon." Miriko yawned and crawled onto Vasth's lap. The flames danced with air, bending and spitting. "How did they design this game to look so realistic? Mabey its not even a game but another reality." Miriko whispered. "Like even small things like the wind or how fire acts, the whole game has been designed perfectly. Its amazing." Miriko spoke to Vasth. She leant back onto his chest, brown hair almost red from the fires glow.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know but if technology like this is so realistic,some person might not know they are not in the real world."  Vasth hugged her tight. She yawned a bit making Vasth yawn.

"You must be tried let's sleep." He kissed Miriko on the forehead.

Vasth somehow grabbed the sleeping bed,Vasth and Miriko got into the sleeping bed.They looked up to the stars and watch them glowed in the night sky. The deer came over and sat down next to Vasth,so Vasth rubbed it side as they looked up.

Miriko snuggled into Vasth as they laid in the sleeping bag. "Did you know that stars are just another other suns of different galaxies?" Miriko said. She looked at the dark sky that was covered with bright stars. "Its so pretty." The deer came over out of nowhere and rubbed the deers head. "Where do these animals come from? I swear they are teleporters." Miriko giggled.

Vasth nodded, 

"Yeah,I know that they are,so our sun is a star." He smiled,he kissed Miriko she tasted like strawberry marshmallow.

"They properly got their own way of getting up here." He looked at the deer.It laid down next to Miriko as she rubbed it. Vasth stared at the stars.

Miriko rubbed the deer's side and smiled. So gentle.The deer watched Miriko with its big brown eyes. "If I die in this game, dont be sad. Ok?" Miriko suddenly whispered. "I want you to live your life to the best that it can be. I coudnt bare it if you threw your life away because of me" She slowly kissed Vasth and continued to pet the deer, keeping silent. Thoughts swam around her head. The deer nosed her hand.

Edited by Miriko

Vasth was shocked and upset on the first words she said. 

"Miriko,you are not allow to say that,I should be saying through words not you because I will protect you until the day I die,so you can not give up your life Miriko,I am lucky to have fallen in love with you,I am lucky to even be with you,so you my love are not going to said those words again,if you die my soul and heart will be broken,please never again think that your going to died,I promised that we will meet in the real world and I will do everything I can to keep that promise." He hugged her tight. Vasth whispered

"Sorry that I suddenly got over-protective...I love you too much to hear the word If I die Miriko,there is no way in infinite lives that I won't be sad Miriko,I promise to keep you safe until I can't even move a muscle." He kissed Miriko on the forehead.

"Im sorry, i shoudnt have said anything." Miriko whispered, a bit emotional from Vasths words. She laid her head on Vasths chest. She felt tears in her eyes and tried to hide them from Vasth. Stop crying Miriko rubbed her eyes and kept quiet. Did he notice? She looked at the now dim fire to keep her distracted. You could barely call it a fire, it was just burnt wood now, with a few sparks here and there. Vasth body was warm on comparison to the cold night air.

Edited by Miriko

"Its not your fault that I'm crying. Its just no one has really cared about me this much before." Miriko whispered. She hugged Vasth tight.

"I love you" She smiled when she heard these words. The night air was cold and the stars were shining bright

"I love you too Vasth." Miriko yawned, tired.

"You are the love of my life Vasth. Never leave me please. I dont want to lose you." Miriko whispered as she closed her eyes. "Today has been the second best day ever. The first best day was meeting you. We will be together hopefully forever and I will make sure that happens" Miriko laid her head on Vasths chest and quickly fell asleep, softly snoring.

Vasth kissed her head and said 

"An Oath to keep until my last breath Miriko,I love you so much my heart's star.This is also one of the best days in my life" Vasth slowly and gently stroke her hair as his eye slowly close.He move his hand,arms and held her.

"I will never.......ever.............ever................leave...............you" He said as he closed his eye

Edited by Vasth

Miriko awoke the next morning, held in Vasth's arms. At least yesterday wasn't a dream. Miriko yawned and stretched her arms out. The sun was rising and the birds from yesterday were tweeting. She looked at Vasth who was snoring. His blond hair was a bit of a mess but that didnt stop him from looking cute. She leaned forward and softly kissed him on the cheek. "Wake up sleepy head."

Vasth was awoken by the warm tender kiss of Miriko. Vasth yawned, kisses her cheek he didn't want to kiss her lips because he drooled a lot and it would be very weird,Vasth quickly wipe his drool away.

"Good morning my princess." Vasth hugged her tightly after he sat up and stretched.

"Hey Miriko do you want a familiar?" Vasth asked her,it had always been his mind a lot.He looked at her as he waited for her answer.

Miriko giggled as Vasth wiped the drool from his mouth. He hugged her tight. Miriko hugged him back and continued to smile.

"Hey Miriko do you want a familiar?" Miriko pulled away from Vasth and looked into his emerald eyes, thinking about the question.

"A familiar.......I would love to get one. I do love animals." Miriko answered. She got a stretched a bit more. The view was truly magnificent in the morning, The early sun set a warm glow on the land. Miriko quickly tied her brunette hair up in a messy bun. She turned, put her hands on her hips and looked at Vasth with a glint in her amber eyes.

"What about you Vasth? Do you want a familiar?"

Edited by Miriko

"Wow a dragon. That does suit you." Miriko giggled. She instantly knew what familiar she wanted.

"I dont know if you can get one of these in SAO, But I would love a red panda, Its my favorite animal." Miriko answered. She pulled Vasth up and smiled up at him.

"Why are you so tall Vasth?" She teased.

Vasth grinned,looked at her

"I think there might on the higher floors,I will look into it." Vasth said and Miriko pulled him up.When she asked Vasth why he was so tall.

"So I can do this" He hugs Miriko and he stands up right so her feet are away from the ground then he spins.

Edited by Vasth

Miriko laughed as Vasth spun her around. He put her down and Miriko continued to giggle. She was always happy when she was with Vasth, no matter what.

"This is the best date I have ever been on." She told Vasth. The sky was cloudy and snow started to fall down. Miriko opened her inventory and equipped her jumper, sensing that it was probably going to get cold. She turned to Vasth, stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him softly.  His lips tasted like mint, like usual.

She pulled away and smiled, a broad grin on her face. She wanted to stay with Vasth forever and hopefully they did.

-End-