[PP-FL1] Training Grounds (Starrine) [COMPLETE]

Iggy smiled before pulling open her menu which caused a bunch of ingredients to materialize.  She also took out a pot, a bow, a cooking knife, and a spatula.  In rapid succession, Iggy tapped all the ingredients causing some to be cut into pieces or minced in a flash.  Placing the pot which contained water on a furnace, she set it to boil and returned to the other ingredients.  They were then put into a bowl and mixed together, while another was put in the pot to simmer covered by a lid.

Looking towards Starrine, she could see the twinkle in her eyes in amazement.

"Cooking is a little easier than in real life.  Kind of takes the fun out of it, but that doesn't mean a thing as long as you're doing what you like."

Hirru had to shrug and finally spoke.

"Well, I'll have the same.  I don't think having the 'chicken' would be good for me right now."

Giving Hirru a cold look, Iggy returned to her cooking which would be done in a few minutes.  Hirru looked back towards Starrine and nodded when she asked if this was fun.

"It is pretty fun, huh.  Sometimes dangerous, but fun none the less."

Iggy sighed and leaned into Starrine.  Her eyes looking directly into the young woman's.  Hirru's eyebrow raised in question, but was ignored.

"Hey, if you want, I could help you learn to be a cook in SAO.  It's fairly easy, and the NPC quest giver is actually in town, so if you ever want to become a cook like me, then just let me know."

Starrine watched in amazement as all the ingredients were put together quickly; very quickly, it was obvious SAO's cooking was quite different from the real world's. She loved the thought of being able to cook her own food for her and her friends, however. She watched as all of the ingredients were either poured into the simmering pot, or into a bowl to mix. It was over simplified, really, but it still looked like a lot of fun. The thought of going out and gathering materials for cooking was also appealing to her mind.

"I see! Maybe, but.. It still looks pretty fun!" Starrine said with a smile, and glanced over as Hirru spoke. Giggling a bit at his comment, she quietly wondered if they weren't able to imitate some flavors properly in this world. "Dangerous, huh?" She said rather thoughtfully to herself, smile wavering for only a moment. She pushed away thoughts that interrupted her happy place, and looked up, a bit surprised when she'd realized Iggy had leaned in to speak to her. Starrine's eyes immediately flashed with a clear sense of hopefulness, and she clapped her hands together in surprise. "I can really become a cook? I'd really, really like to!"

"Alright, just let me know when you want to"

Iggy grinned leaning away and going back towards the food before it burnt.  Hirru looked between the two wondering what just happened.  He had heard that there were specialized skills for players that wanted a more supportive role.  It kind of surprised him to think that all that Iggy was doing was technically a sword skill within the world, even if he watched her do it before.

The food was soon served to them, and was quite good, regardless of the weird concoction that Iggy would have cooked up for it.  Hirru couldn't get enough of it.  He ate the entire thing before speaking.

"Wow, you certainly improved since last time."

"What can I say?!  I'm a........wait, what did you mean about last time?"

"Nothing, I mean you...GAH!!

Before Hirru could say another word, a sword skill propelled frying pan came flying at his head.  It knocked him across the head and he was flung off his chair and into the streets.  Iggy stared at him with the nearest glimpse of death towards him, before taking a deep breath to calm down.  She turned to Starrine during the time that Hirru was getting off the ground.

"Don't get involved with this guy, Starrine.  We, girls, need to stick together!  Oh, that's right!"

The young cook quickly opened her menu, and searched friends to add.  Clicking the blue 'yes' button made a request to befriend to appear in front of Starrine.  She smiled before going on to clean out her equipment.  Hirru finally got back to his seat as Iggy looked up to speak.

"Also, Hirru, you're paying for that!"

"For what?"

Just then a shattering sounded out behind him which would have only been the fry pan.  He groaned as he brushed his hand through his hair.

"What do I owe you?"

"50 Col for the meal and 300 for the frying pan."

"Okay... wait 350?"

"50 each, sooooo.. 400 Col"

Hirru groaned again as he traded his Col to Iggy.  As he did, he got a message from someone.  

"Time for me to go.  Duty calls!"

Hirru soon stood up and opened his friends tab.  Another prompt for a friend request would appear before Starrine.

"You've done well so far!  Just remember what I taught you, and you'll be fine.  If you need my help..."

"..or mine..."

"...Just let us know, okay?"

((I'll let you finish it with your post.  Since we have about 22 posts in the thread, we can end it here.  At the end, a summary is always posted to let the Mod that looks at it, a figure of what exactly happened.  

Each thread will give 400 total Col per page, to the party of that thread.  That must be exchanged evenly to the entire party, so for the two of us, we will both get 200 col for a full page of posts.  

Also, we both get 1 skill point for completing the thread.  No matter the amount of pages, or the type of thread, you will always get 1 SP for completing a thread.  So, if you went on a quest and finished it, you would get the skill point for the quest and another for finishing the quest.  It's a good method to strengthen your character, other than items.

Anyway, getting off track!  After you're done, just put at the end of your post:

Completed

Hirru 200 Col + 1 SP

Starrine 200 Col + 1 SP

Afterwards, I will edit the first post to make the title [COMPLETE] and ask a Mod or Admin to lock the thread forever.  

Also, don't forget to add your RP's to your journal as you will need the log of RP's to advance in Aincrad.  You can't ascend past the 10th floor without a Benchmark.  That is only possible after getting 10 full RPs logged in and completing the Benchmark RP.  Unfortunately, I have not completed my Benchmark so I don't know what happens from there or how, so I may have to get back to you on that, or you can contact any of the Mods or Admins.  They will know more about it than I do.

Anyway, hope you do well in Aincrad, and meet many more of the players here.

Have fun, and see ya around!

~Hirru))

Edited by Hirru

Starrine stared at the food before her, eyes wide. ".. T-thank you for the food!" She said to Iggy quickly, eager to eat the first spoonful. She ate it quickly, [but neatly, gotta remember manners!] and finished just a little after Hirru did. "Wow, that was delicious!" She breathed, wishing she hadn't eaten it so fast. Starrine held her hand over her mouth, laughing as the two fought, Iggy being the winner. It was oddly peaceful here, despite them fighting; it felt like everything was okay, like this wasn't a game out to kill all of it's players.

She looked up in surprise as a friend request popped up on her screen, Iggy saying something about girls sticking together. "I suppose we do!" The long-haired girl giggled, tapping the blue O to accept her friend request. Stifling a giggle once more as Iggy continued to make Hirru pay for the broken pan and meals, she felt a bit guilty. "N-next time I'll pay for mine, so.. We all have to stay alive until then, okay?" She managed to stutter out, watching as another prompt showed up in front of her. Once more hitting the blue O to accept it, she felt a sincere smile grow on her lips, eyes becoming a bit shiny.

"T-thank you both so much! Let's meet up again, soon!" She said with a clap of her hands, very happy that she'd finally made her first two friends.

[[ I really owe you; can't thank you enough for explaining everything to me so well! ;v; If I see any new players that need help, I'll be sure to link them this thread! Thank you so so much! <3 ]]

Completed

Hirru 200 Col + 1 SP

Starrine 200 Col + 1 SP