[F3] Crystal Dragon Nest (Artisan Shop) (REOPENING)

Screen_Shot_2015-08-10_at_9.20.18.thumb.

my_dream_art_room_by_yuriko_kawasaki-d83

Welcome to the Crystal Dragon Nest

This is an Artisan Shop,also a place to relax and enjoy the view.

Where you can buy items that boost certain stats or dice,

I can only craft Miniature Masterpieces but soon I can create charms and etc.

Enhancements from Artisan are very useful,in Looting,crafting and giving you upgrades in skills or health.

Can relax at this shop,it's located next to a river,this is a place not only for buying items but also a place to enjoy,animals walking around,a long glass area where you are able to put you hands or feet in,it may look like a mess but the mess is apart of the place.

Stats

Exp (70/80)

The CD Result Chart (Rank 3)

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2-3] = Fail (Lose materials)

[4-5] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)
[6-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)
[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Prices

[Bad item] 25 col, 

[Good item] 70 col Or 1 Mats

[Uncommon item] 200 col Or 2 Mats

[Rare item] 750 col Or 4 Mats

[Perfect item] 900 col Or 5 Mats

Discount

Guild Member 75% Discount

Orders

Name: (What you want me to name your item)

Quality: (Good, Uncommon, Rare or Perfect)

Item type: (Miniature masterpiece, Lucky charm. Etc.)

Enhancement: (the enhancements you want on your item, click the link to see what I can give you)

Description: (description of your item)

I will report back to you when it's done.

(http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6691-enhancement-guide/)

Display

Name: Dragon Egg 

Quality: Good

Item type: Charm

Enhancement: None

Shop: Crystal Dragon Nest

Description: A small charm for decoration, this is a small crystal egg shaped charm.

Name: The Fairy's Heart

Shop: Crystal Dragon Nest

Description: A Charm with a crystal heart in the middle and metal wings that are the same looking wings of the fairies. 

Name: Sleeping Dragon

Description: A metal flat circle made into a dragon sleeping.

Name: Dragon's Tooth

Quality: Uncommon

Item type: Lucky Charm

Enhancement: +1 LD

Description: A dragon's tooth made into a necklaces.

Edited by Vasth

Vasth starts to pull out his tool and start to craft some items for himself. He started to paint some pictures and make some charms.He had fun when he crafted.

ID 27467

CD 9

Name: Dragon Egg 

Description: A small charm for decoration, this is a small red and orange crystal egg shaped charm.

+2 Exp

Vasth pulled his crystal or red and orange,Which he pull a thin metal with it. He pull it into his Artisan crafting menu.He touch around the menu making sure that he will make the item. He waited and then when it finished the item pop up in front and Vasth grabbed. He was so excited.    

ID 27469

CD 3 (TTvTT)

FAIL Lost Mat

+1 Exp

Vasth was so excited, he tried so quickly,he grabbed a metal and tried to create something but as he watched it finish a big FAIL sign came up..Vasth sighed and shrugged his shoulders. I got it alway way.

(-2 Mat)

Vasth looked at his first item that he had crafted,it had no enhancement, it was for decoration.He clean the Charm of it's crystal dust. what a craft Vasth went out and place it on display.He smiled "My First items is a success."

Edited by Vasth

Vasth sat there pulling out material and started to craft item to make his crafting level higher. Vasth got and got his tools and started to make items.

ID 27858

CD 10 

Name: Dragon's Luck

Item type: Clay trinket

Description: A trinket to be placed on tools,it is a shape for a dragon's claw made of rare harden clay so it can help in crafting.

Vasth grinned at his creation.He got up and went out of his crafting room and placed it to show and walked back to craft more.

ID 27859

CD 8

Name: The Fairy's Heart

Description: A Charm with a crystal heart in the middle and metal wings that are the same looking wings of the fairies. 

5 Exp

-2 Mat

Vasth had finished crafting his items and he sat down to relaxed also rest he looked at his Fairy's Heart. He was thinking about craft a charm for Miriko.He smiled as he thought of it. Vasth yawned he got up and went out of his crafting room and placed it on display.

Edited by Vasth

Vasth had crafted some good items,Vasth wonder if he could keep it up,he rest and look outside for a bit.After the he went back to craft his items

ID 28034

CD 10

Name: Iron Heart

Description: A Iron shaped of a heart gives luck on crafting.

ID 28037 

CD 12

Name: Dragon's Might

Quality: Perfect

Enhancement: +1 CD

Description: A Dragon's scale shaped made out of metal.

-2 mat 

+11 Exp

Vasth looked at his craft,He was so happy,his first perfect,So he decided that he would keep it for himself.He quickly placed it somewhere where no one could see it.After the he clean up the craft room since it was very dirty.He after laid down and took a nap.

Edited by Vasth

Blue walked into the shop to see that the place was actually quite new. However, he was able to tell that the owner was willing to work quite a bit in order to satisfy the customers that requested item from him. He sighed, looking forward to getting this new charm that he thinks will soon be made with this crafts person. Blue looked around to see that there were order forms placed around messily. He knew that beginning artisans were unable to make charms so he shall place in an order and then wait for the owner of the shop to rank up before he starts to make the actual item.

NamePoke Watch

Quality: Perfect

Item type: Lucky Charm (Will wait until you are able to make charms)

Enhancement: 2X Accuracy, 1X Evasion

Description: The Poke Watch represents an app on Pokemon games. It has many functions such as time telling and various apps that would help the user in the world of SAO. It is blue and red with quite a great screen that allows the user to change the brightness of it. 

-5 MAT

Edited by Blue

As Vasth came out of his crafting area he saw an order.His grinned "Better get started." 

ID 28228

CD 8+1=9

Name: Sleeping Dragon

Description: A metal flat circle made into a dragon sleeping.

+2 Exp 

-Mat 

After Vasth finished crafting he sat down for a while,He looked outside he had only one order so far,he hoped that more people would came afer he crafted more,he got up placed the the crafted item on display and went back to work. 

Edited by Vasth

ID 28234

CD 9+1=10

Name: Dragon's Tooth

Description: A dragon's tooth made into a necklaces.

+3 Exp 

-Mat

Vasth looked at his craft.He had been pretty good now days.He looked over at his display there were a lot of items there. Vasth got up, went over to the display and stared at it for a bit....then he placed the craft into the display.

Edited by Vasth

Vasth looked over he had near none mat left.Vasth tried to do one last one before going to hunt for some.

ID 28430 

CD 1+2 (fail)

-Exp 1

-mat

Vasth sigh as he failed to make it. It broken apart as he tried to shape the item. It disappear right after he didn't even have the chance to gain the mat back.He went back to crafting more.

Edited by Vasth

Vasth sat there trying not to fail again, well at least he would try.

ID 29104

CD 9+1

Name: Dragon's eye

Enhancement: +1 EVA

Description: Dragon Charm ear ring that give you evasion,it's is made from crystal green and crafted to a dragons eye.

Vasth grabbed a small metal and a small emerald,he placed it down to craft, he first went to grab a coffee to drink then came back. He put it into his craft menu and waited for the crafting to finish. When it finished Vasth looked at it.

-1 Mat

- 3 Exp

Vasth looked at his newest Charm...it was a ear ring that give people a bit more evasion.Vasth had crafted his first item that would be useful in battle. He wipe it clean and placed it down on a table then went back to crafting. 

Edited by Vasth

ID 29105

CD 7+1=8

Name: Forest Sky

Item type: Small Paintng

Description: A painting of a beautiful land scrape of the Forest and a orange and yellow sky as the sun set came.

Vasth grabbed his brushes and a blank painting board. He grabbed colours he need to paint. Painting was the the only thing that artisan did without craft he painted the picture in his head. He painted each stroke gracefully, as he finish his picture of a forest and the warm colour of the afternoon sky. He moved on to his next item.

ID 29106

CD 10+1=11

Name: Rage of The Fire

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2  Acc

Description: A clear crystal made into a necklaces,made of red,orange and yellow shaped into a fire which is quite light and cool looking

Vasth grab a crystal that give a fiery of fire,Vasth put it in the craft menu,he put the design in that he wanted,he put a chain and metal loop to connected the crystal and chain together. Vasth sat there as he waited for it to finish. He played with his cat then hear it finished he got up and packed up.

-2 Mat

-7 Exp

Mack asked Vasth before,If Vasth could craft some item to make the guild look fancy and better,So he said yes and went making. Vasth was happy with this and he packed it up ready to give to Mack. 

Edited by Vasth

Kalesh hummed to himself while he was exploring the fifth floor, not having a whole lot to do without a weapon to use. He eventually did notice that a new store had opened up and he decided to shrug his shoulders and walk on in. He spent a moment looking at the interior's decorating before he noticed a player he had met at least once before seeming to be the owner. He offered a wave and said "Yo!" Kalesh had changed his hair and eye color since the last time they had passed, so it was fully possible he wouldn't be recognized.

He started looking through the shop's inventory and items, tapping at the uncommon quality items and raising a brow. He figured they were either glitched or contradictory until he found one that he thought would be safe to purchase. He tapped through a few menus and a handful of col coins appeared in his hand, which he set on the counter. "Hey, could I get the charm called 'Iron Heart'?" He figured a luck charm could do him some good, particularly if he planned to do any more gathering.

-200 Col

Edited by Kalesh

Vasth was excited able to serve a customer for the first time. At first he thought it was someone else then he realised it was Kalesh.

"Wow Kalesh,I didn't even recongnized for you a moment,yeah sure,It gives you more luck in looting,I will give a discount." 

Vasth went over and grabbed the Charm,He went back to Kalesh and placed the Iron Heart down.

"That is 200 Col"

Gain 200 Col

Gives Iron Heart to Kalesh 

Edited by Vasth

ID29751

CD 8+1=9

Name: Wind Ring

Description: A Charm to be hanged up, during when the wind blow the on it, the will emerald shines brightly colouring the room and make nice sound. 

Vasth placed a a special emerald he got.He placed it into his crafting menu,after he put a red string into the crafting menu and a few hollow metal cylinder pieces. He waited for the item to finish when it finish. Vasth stares at it,he pulled it up and looked at it. He packed it up and finished up.

+2 Exp

- 1 Mat

Edited by Vasth

Beoreson walks into the sword wearing his new armor, The Cover of Night. He has his metal plated face wrap on and, looks like an metal plated ninja as he walks into the store. He walks over to the counter and, removes his head wrap.  "Evening Vasth. I would like to place an order for a lucky charm when you have the skills to make one." says the warrior. He places 3 mats on the table. "I would like a metal wolf fang that is on a black leather cord." says the warrior he thinks about enhancements for a moment. "For enhancements  would also like for you to add two accuracy bonus and, a loot die bonus." says the warrior as he places a fang on the table. "Kind of like this but. with some buffs on it." says the warrior as he waits to see if the man had agreed to his order.

Name: Shadow's Fang

Quality: (Perfect)

Item type: (Lucky charm.)

Enhancement: (2 accuracy, and 1 Loot Die)

Description: (Shadow's fang is a metal wolf tooth that is help up by a black cord of leather. The fang has several runes on that give it it's special properties.)

ID 29865

CD 4+1=5

Name: Rocky Charm

Quality: Bad

Item type: Lucky Charm

Description: A necklaces with a stone on it,not really good for anything....

Vasth grabbed a stone,need a string to hold the stone to be wore, Vasth placed them into the menu. He waited and then the item came out,Vasth looked at the quality, he sighed , it was bad. Vasth shrugged,got up and placed in on display.

+1 Exp

- 1 Mat

Vasth looked at the mans order....a poke watch...Ok! Vasth thought,Vasth gather a so material to called this items

ID 30253

CD 12+1

NamePoke Watch

Quality: Perfect

Item type: Lucky Charm (Will wait until you are able to make charms)

Enhancement: 2X Accuracy, 1X Evasion

Description: The Poke Watch represents an app on Pokemon games. It has many functions such as time telling and various apps that would help the user in the world of SAO. It is blue and red with quite a great screen that allows the user to change the brightness of it. 

Vasth got materials that suited it, A perfect...it's going to be hard. Vasth thought to himself. He placed each parts by itself, then he waited. Vasth closed his eyes, then he had a ding. He opened his eyes and it said. PERFECT!

Vasth smiled.

- 1 Mat

+ 8 Exp

Blue decided that he would go check out Vasth to see whether his Poke watch has been made yet. The charm would indeed help him out quite a bit. Blue sighed as he stood on the outside of the fifth floor shop before entering the door to see Vasth standing there. He looked around to see that there was quite a bit of charms laying around. He must have tried many times to make my charm. Blue concluded before seeing a Poke watch on the counter. Blue smiled before walking over. "I presume this is mine." Blue said casually before picking it up. "Thanks." He said in gratitude before walking out of the shop with his newly made charm.

I'd been searching around for an Artisan to help me with a plan of mine, and from what I heard Vasth, a recruit in my guild, owned his own Artisan shop, and I didn't think he was someone to say no to a friendly request.  With that in mind I traveled to the Fifth Floor and searched around for his shop, finally stumbling across it... Or at least I hoped it was his shop.  I ducked my head in slightly, my silver hair bobbing. "Hey, Vasth!  This your shop?" I called in somewhat rudely.

Vasth watched as Blue came in, he smiled and nodded as Blue took the charm. He was about to say something but Blue just went out....Vasth sighed Blue was a bit cold but Vasth didn't mind. He was about to go to his crafting room until his fellow guild member Graves came in. Vasth smiled at Graves even though he hasn't even talked to Graves much but his talks causally which Vasth likes. "Sup Graves and yes it is, So how many I help you?"

"Okay, cool." I replied as I strolled in, taking a gander at my surroundings. "I'm looking for an item that might be able to enhance one of my skills by a rank, maybe like some kind of armband." I explained, motioning to my shoulder as I did so. "I've heard that here's apparently an enhancement Artisans can apply to their crafts that boosts a skill by one rank, but can only be applied to rare or greater items." I elaborated, hoping that what I was saying was correct.