Abalasster's General Goods. (AGG) (In the process of Reopening)

After Abalasster finished up his Merchant training, he decided to start putting some of these skills to the test. So, one day as he was walking down the streets of the town of beginnings, looking at everything that moved. During this walked, he made his way to the town square. He walked over to on of the bench and sat down. Town square was infamous for brilliant business's, whether it be successful blacksmiths or marvelous musicians. He sat and looked around at all these shops, hoping that one day, he could be that successful. That's when he got his chance, he looked over at an alley where he saw something that catch his eye. He walked over to the alley to find a fully functionally street cart. It had everything that an amateur entrepreneur wanted, from 3 multi level shelves to a roof. "This is wonderful" thought Abalasster. He grabbed the street cart's handle and pulled it out of the alley. He began to move it into the market district of the town. He set the cart in an empty spot in the district and began to dust off the cart. That's when he found something. Engraved on the cart was the phrase "Great things come from humble beginnings". This was just the perfect phrase for one of Abalasster's profile...    

(All transactions, crafting and updates will be posted here)

Current stock

0 VIP voucher price 200 Col

0 Perfect voucher. Price 150 Col each

10 rare vouchers. Price 115 Col each

12 uncommon vouchers 110 Col each

0 Field rations 250 each

Everything else I can sell

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.
Merchant Fee: 500 col
Customer Cost: 550 Col

Healing Potion - Heals the user for 5 Hp. Requires a post action.
Merchant Fee: 400 col
Customer Cost: 425 Col

Field Rations - Grants +2 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one roleplay day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP
Merchant Fee: 120 col
Customer Cost: 250 Col

Immolation Potion - Grants the user rank 1 thorns. (Opponent suffers 1 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack.) Duration: 5 Posts. Rquires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns
Merchant Fee: 200 col
Customer Cost: 225

Basic Teleport Crystal - Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
Merchant Fee: 1000 col
Customer Cost: 1250

Basic Armor - Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.
Merchant Fee: 50 col
Customer Cost: 55

Basic Weapons - Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.
Merchant Fee: 50 col
Customer Cost: 75

Dimensional Backpack - Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
Merchant Fee: 5000 col
Customer Cost: 5500

Custom Fishing Rod - Gives a +1 CD to the fisherman who uses it.
Merchant Fee: 1000 col
Customer Cost: 1250

Edited by Abalasster

Abalasster had just ordered 4 rapiers for his new business. But to be fair, these rapier's weren't going to be used to fight any mobs or anything like that no. He was going to give crafting a try. He was determined to make a voucher. After all he spent 200 Col for these rapiers and wanted to get something out of them. He looked down the street and sure enough, an NPC courier came with 4 rapier's in hand. He paid the 200 Col and got to work on crafting his voucher's... 

ID:27363

CD: 3 (partial fail, lost 1 rapier)

Abalasster's first Attempt was a failure. But in the end, he was able to save a rapier so that was 50 Col saved for him

ID: 27364

CD: 11

Abalasster's second attempt was much more successful than his first. He was actually able to craft a perfect voucher. This would surely benefitt him in the end. 

In stock:

Perfect Voucher 125

standard rapier 55 Col

Edited by Abalasster

Purchased 3 rapiers

cost 150 Col

I pulled out the rapier that I had been able to salvage from my first attempt, and got the other 3 rapiers and got to work and crafting vouchers

ID: 28291

CD: 10

I was able to craft two rare vouchers in the beginning. This was a good start to todays crafting adventure.

ID: 28293

CD: 10

Again, I was able to craft two rare vouchers. Today was a good day for crafting.

Edited by Abalasster

I had put in an order for 2 field rations to come in today. I felt as if it was going to be a good item to sell and that it could prove useful if need be. I spotted the merchant making his rounds delivering the orders of the other merchant to them. He eventually came to me and gave me the field rations. I thanked him and watched him go on his way. I set the Field rations in their place... 

The door opens to the sound of:

"Give me all of your health items!"

The young hunter entered the shop before realizing that this was not the right place.  For one, the lack of a player with white hair came to mind, and the fact that everything had flowers and pink.  Slowly backing up, he closed the door to find the cart with the white haired one there.  Just as he did with the floral shop, he quickly slammed his palms on the cart staring at the young one called Abalasster.  Noticing some field rations for sale, he quickly pointed at them before pulling open his window.

"GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR HEALTH ITEMS!"

Pulling out a bag of 1000 Col, Hirru dropped it into the young man's hands before grabbing the the field rations and leaving, just as quickly as he came.

Abalasster - Gained 1000 Col + 2 EXP

Hirru - Gained Field Rations x 2

((You should really put a spoiler with everything in the NPC section so that people know what to buy from you instead of what you have listed.  That way you can get more business, though, this will be a regular occurrence with Hirru, so don't worry about it.))

• 2 weeks later...

I walked up to my shop to see a gigantic cart of weapons. I almost died. There had to be over 40 weapons in that cart. I could make so many Vouchers with these. I decided to get right to work. I set Khepri down on the counter and got to work...

ID: 29960

CD: 3 bad lost 1 material 1 xp

ID; 29961

CD: 1 fail 1xp

ID: 29962

CD: 6  2xp  2 uncmn vchrs  

ID: 29963

CD: 5  2xp  2 uncmn vchrs  

ID: 29964

CD: 3  1xp

ID: 29965

ID; 1  1xp

ID: 29966

CD: 1 1xp

ID: 29965

CD: 8 3xp   1 rare vchr

ID: 29968

CD: 7  2xp  2 uncmn vchrs  

ID: 29969

CD: 2 1xp

ID: 29970

CD: 9 3xp rare vchr

ID: 29971

CD: 4 1xp

ID: 29973

CD: 4 1xp

ID: 28874

CD: 6 2xp  uncmn vchrs  

ID:  29975

CD: 5 2xp  uncmn vchrs  

ID:29976

ID: 29977

CD: 5 2xp  uncmn vchrs  

ID: 29978

CD: 12 8xp VIP vchr

ID: 29979

ID: 29980

CD: 11 5xp perfect vchr 

ID: 29981

CD; 8 3xp rare vchr  

ID; 29982

CD; 9 3xp rare vchr

ID: 29983

CD: 1 1xp

ID: 29984

CD; 9 3xp rare vchr

I was able to go through all of Mack's items in a short amount of time. It only took me about an hour. But, by the end of it, I was super tired. But, I snagged 55 xp, 12 uncommon vouchers, 6 rare vouchers, a perfect voucher and a VIP vouchers. It was a very profitable day...

After I had just crafted everything, I realized that it was time to upgrade to something new. It was time to get a permanent establishment. I wandered around the Market district when I found an old building with an NPC walking out of it. I ran up to him and asked if the building was for sale. It just shook its head and said that it was free for the taking. I was instantly fill with bliss. I could actually have an establishment. I rolled my cart into the shop. It was a bit old, with cobwebs and other things, but I knew that I could fix it up. It was one story, with no cellar as well. I got to work on looking around the place to see what needed to be fixed up. I saw that it needed new shelves and display cases. It would also need a serious paint job and the windows needed to be replaced. I would also need to patch up some holes in the roof and in the floor. I saw that there was a little room behind the counter that looked like a bedroom. This room was in better condition than the rest of the shop. The bed was in pretty good condition, as was the sink. I left the cart out in the main area of the shop. Tomorrow I would be cleaning the place up... 

Kalesh had been wandering along until he noticed the sight of a vendor with a street cart. A player it even seemed! Figuring he was a Merchant from the items he saw on the shelves he couldn't help but grin when he figured he could use this as a chance to get rid of some items he didn't need anymore. Eagerly he stepped up to the player he hadn't met before and tapped though his inventory before saying "Hey there! You're a merchant, right? Any chance I could sell these to you?" He takes two pieces of good-quality armor from his inventory, a helmet with a hood and a breastplate that looked a bit worn down. Both could be used as voucher fodder. Taking a look at the merchant's prices and seeing basic gear listed there, he happily says "80 col for both sound good?" He holds the items out invitingly to the other player.

-Hooded Helmet(Good)

-Worn Iron Breastplate(Good)

Rebekah walks into the shop, and takes out a bit of col. She looked around for the perfect item before pointing at that perfect voucher, I would like one of that, while taking out 150 col of her pocket as the item had proved useful in the past. But there was not any merchants around, so she might as well stock up, as it was way cheaper than redoing a brand new item.

Lawfer had heard before that his mentor Abalasster had been a merchant, but didn't know quite how important that role was until he became a performer himself. As he entered the merchants shop he looked around. He noticed a blonde haired woman looking around the shop as well, raising his hand he gestured a wave and followed up with an innocent smile. As he looked around the shop himself, he knew Albalasster had to be somewhere around. Raising his voice slightly above normal he asked, "Hey Abalasster! You have some customers." He knew that the woman was here first and didn't want to cut in line, but Lawfer needed a custom new guitar.

I looked to see that i had customers. One person was offering some armor for 80 Col and another was buying one of my perfect vouchers. I took the armor and sold the vouchers. I looked back to Lawfer and thanked him. I had been able to profit 70, which was enough to buy another item for crafting. I told Lawfer that i wasn't able to sell him what he needed just yet, but for him to keep on checking back. I then proceeded to fix the things that needed to be repaired.

(Progress

Fixed

Roof and installed lights 

Needs repair

Floor, windows , walls, shelves. 

"No worries!"Lawfer responded with a slight look of disappointment on his face. "Please let me know when you can. I'll try to make it worth your time." He concluded smiling slightly. Taking a look around the shop he realized just how large of a collection Abalasster was obtaining. He was highly impressed. "Well I'll be off Mr Guild Treasurer. See you around sometime." Turning around he began making his way towards the shops exit. Raising his hand he signaled a wave representing goodbye. Opening the shops door, the bell rang. It was time for Lawfer to go on his daily material gathering.

He grinned as he double checked his col count and nodded in approval at the number before saying to the merchant. "Awesome, thank you very much!" He did out of courtesy double check the merchant's stock to see if anything interested him but unfortunately the things that did also exceeded his price range. "Alright then, I'll seeya around maybe when I have more col!" He smiled and waved to those present before making his exit from the shop.

With the materials that I bought from Kalesh, i decided to craft. Hopefully they would result in something that would sell well, or would at least get me closer to getting some mats...

ID; 30733

CD: 7 (6+1) 

2 uncommon vouchers 2xp

I didn't get exactly what i wanted but it was better than failing. I put the vouchers on the shelf and began business as usual.   

Kalesh had awoken to discover a patch had occurred. He read through the notes and discovered that his stats had been reworked. With a full reset he figured he should cover his bases and so he headed back to the merchant he had recently visited to ensure he was fully prepared for any changes in decision he had. Stepping into the shop he forced a smile on his face and approached the front desk. He saw the exact thing he wanted, and so he slapped 200 col onto the counter and said "Hey! Could I please have that VIP voucher?" He smiled, unsure he would ever use it, but he was going to have all his bases covered for the moment.

-200 Col

"Sure my friend" i said as i slide him the VIP voucher. I had no clue how much of worth these things were, so i was probably putting these things at a much lower price then they were actually worth. However, i had really no use for them, so I sold the item to the guy. "You know where to find me: i said to him as he was walking out...

Actually, on second though. I might as well buy your other Perfect voucher as she put out the rest of the col on the table. She knew that the longer she waited, the less likely she was going to get her hands on one of them to modify her equipment slightly. Rebekah lost most of her build in the new changes and was no longer a full damage dealer who could dodge everything.