Are The Quests Under Construction?

Go to solution Solved by Astraeus,

Hello, I am just arriving here so I dunno if this is a new problem or an old one, but looking at the quests I see some weird issues that I think could be fixed rather quickly. For The Traveler and Breaking the Unbreakable, both quests have "You will be gifted with the extra skill <>" Rather than the actual skill's name. There are also a few odd things like random "Â"s and so forth

My main concern is the skills, you can figure out which skill goes where from the skill list, but it still feels like the quests should be corrected to avoid confusion. The things I can only assume are formatting errors or something aren't a big deal but it wouldn't hurt to tidy them up either, y'know?

Edited by Kalesh
correcting some font-size stuff
  • Solution

The forums were recently upgraded to a new software, this is true and many of the links are redirected to the same thread. I am not sure if this has been fixed or not, but I have also noticed the blank skills in the rewards list. I am not sure if there is a dedicated member of staff that fixes these or not, but normally if you cant figure it out on your own, then perhaps asking someone is your next best bet. I had a number of questions that have been answered through PM during my time here, everyone is very helpful when they are able to explain things.

You'll just have to bear with it on the Staffing part and the editing and hopefully these things will be as you say; tidied up in the coming weeks. Our resident Host has also set up a feedback thread.

So perhaps you have a few ideas or suggestions to toss in there!