[PP-F4] A Second go to the Crystal Cavern [Hirru]

Lindow lugged the heavy blade over his shoulder as he stepped in the shadow of the fallen Crystal Fiend, after Hirru had made quick work of it and left nothing but a broken down creature. Lindow looked down at the frightened mass of crystals as its eyes peered at him. Lifting his blade with both hands on the hilt, the cleaving arc came down shattering the creatures to pieces spraying all sorts of shiny materials all over the floor. Lindow rose his hands from the explosive mass of light as it quickly dimmed moments later.

"Ugh...did I destroy a nuclear reactor or something?" He leaned down and examined that there was a material left in its wake and a bag of Col. 

Lindow pocketed the treasure and nodded to his friend, "Alright. That clears up that mess. Shall we head further into the cave then?"  

[ID: 28983]
[BD = 8]
[LD = 18]  
[MD = 9]

[Hirru: 39/43]
[Lindow: 19/23]

[Crystal Fiend 1: 0/20]
[Crystal Fiend 2: Overkill/20]

Rewards:
+1 Material
+ 100 Col

Edited by Lindow

Hirru watched as Lindow destroyed the last of the Crystal Fiends, causing another light shower of tiny crystals to splash out into multiple directions.  It was a fruitful effort as the monster gave up some treasure for Lindow.  Hirru pat the grizzled one on the back as he walked onward for a second, but something happened at that moment.  A sudden feeling of dizziness fell upon him like a brick to the head.  The sleep deprivation was probably taking its toll after using his energy to take these two crystal fiends out.  Hirru yawned deeply before turning around.

"You know.. I think I'm going to take you up on that offer to bail early.  I'm getting way too tired to carry on like this."

Hirru said as he chose to dissolve the party.  It was a hasty effort, but he wanted to get out of there quickly, before anything happened to cause a death with either of them.

"Maybe later, we can actually get further into this cavern."

He waved on as he exited the cavern and the floor.

Completed

Summary

Hirru - 200 Col + 1 SP

Lindow - 300 Col + 1 SP + 2 Materials

((Because of the events that cause Lindow's death, Hirru will be ending this thread quicker than usual))