[PP-F7] Monster Hunter Arena (Takao)

'Wasn't that my idea?', Hirru thought as he pulled away from the second Moblin to go after the fourth.  As he did, the second would come following him, and they would be sandwiched between three mobs.  Two of which were in the red, but leaving their focus may prove fatal in the long run.  After all, there were six more after these three left.  If this strategy was to be repeated, they may not be able to last the next wave.  Shaking those images from his head, the hunter rushed in to help Takao with the newest moblin to the group.

As he rushed towards the fourth moblin, something felt wrong.  The instinct made him jump to the side, pushing him off course from the new moblin.  What took his place was the scimitar of the second moblin, as it stuck into the earth without its master.

"I can, if I can get to it!"

[ID = 31451]
[BD = 4] Miss
[MD = 2-2=0]
[CD = 5] N/A

[Hirru HP = 41/43] [ Moblin 2 Hate - 3 ]
[Takao HP = 65/65] [ Moblin 2 Hate - 2 ] [ Moblin 3 Hate - 3 ]

[Moblin 2 HP = 2/35]
[Moblin 3 HP = 5/35]
[Moblin 4 HP = 35/35]
[ Next Moblin spawns after one Moblin is defeated. ]

Whether or not Hirru's intentions with his plan had reached Takao in their entirety remained to be seen, but even with his apparent and accidental plagiarism(because i can't read ), it appeared as though they were on the same page. More or less. His attention shifted and settled upon the third moblin to spawn in their current group, yet the fourth overall. Three monsters wouldn't be terribly difficult to deal with, though dodging them as they moved around constantly would be no walk in the park. He waited their attacks out this time, his plan was to bait them into swinging and then attacking the third as they endured the slight downtime between their attacks.

His footwork was nearly flawless as he moved around the moblins, placing the second that had spawned between him and the third. It swung and he dodged, allowing him to circle back around and bait his intended target into doing the same. Just like clockwork, it tried the same exact motion, though this time Takao parried with a sword art. His blade knocked the sword away with a downward strike, and then tore through its stomach as the blade returned upward in a simple "V" pattern. He fell into the same rigidness he had become all too familiar with while the moblins recovered.

- -

[ID = 31456(Moblin 3) || 31484(Moblin 4)]
[BD = 6 + 3(ACC)] HIT

[MD(3) = 8 - 3(EVA)] MISS
[MD(4) = 8 - 3(EVA)] MISS
[CD = 5]

[Hirru HP = 43/43] [ Hate - 1 ]
[Takao HP = 65/65] [ Moblin 2 Hate - 2 ] [ Moblin 3 Hate - 5 ] [ Moblin 4 Hate - 1 ]

[Moblin 2 HP = 2/35]
[Moblin 3 HP = 5/35]
[Moblin 4 HP = 26/35] -9 HP

Having blundered that last attempt, Hirru retried his attempt against the newest moblin to spawn.  This one would take a bit for them to whittle down, but that wouldn't stop a hunter; especially not a monster hunter.  I took this time to run up behind the moblin as Takao finished his combo, and made a simple slash at its flank.  It would have helped more to cause some bleeding, but they would have to deal with that later.

My momentum made me continue past the moblin, and into the clutches of the second.  It grabbed me by neck and squeezing before bringing its scimitar down on my arm, making a large glowing gash in my left arm.  It then threw me back towards the ground rather forcefully.  Slowly, I got up using my sword to leverage myself.

"Don't worry.. I'm fine!"

[ID = 31666] DEMONS!
[BD = 7] 5 dmg
[MD = 10-2=10] 3+2-1=4 dmg
[CD = 2]

[Hirru HP = 37/43] -4 HP [ Moblin 2 Hate - 3 ] [ Moblin 4 Hate - 1]
[Takao HP = 65/65] [ Moblin 2 Hate - 2 ] [ Moblin 3 Hate - 3 ][ Moblin 4 Hate - 1 ]

[Moblin 2 HP = 2/35]
[Moblin 3 HP = 5/35]
[Moblin 4 HP = 21/35] -5 HP