What is the difference between a Perfect Voucher, and a VIP Perfect Voucher?

And another question, as a merchant do I have to 'buy' my stock. Say a potion costs 400Col. DO I have to spend 400 Col to have a stock of 1. Or do I a infinate supply, and I only gain the difference of profit. A potion costs 400, and I sell them for 410. So when one is sold, I get 10 Col, but I never run out potions.

Sorry if that second bit is worded weirdly.

For the vouchers, it's like this.

Perfect: Change your weapon/armor/etc's enhancements.

VIP: Change enhancements and convert item into a different type if you wish. Like an armor piece into a weapon.

No clue if you are required to purchase your stock first. I find the merchant profession iffy at best because of the required col costs. If an alchemist is selling potions for cheap, you cannot make a profit. Vouchers are the only exception and rely on people wanting to change their current gear.

Now that I look at it, being a merchant was probably a poor choice. I'm sticking with my guns however, as at Rank 5 I can sell Materials. But the XP gap between Rank 4 and Rank 5 is astronomical. Rank 4 requires, 640XP while Rank 5 is 2560! That's almost a 2k XP jump, but if I can convince enough people ror stores to help me out, I can make gathering mats a thing of the past. Which was my plan in the first place. But otherwise, the merchant seems to be purely here because 'It was in teh show!i!' Which annoys me.

If anything, I think merchants should get a re-work. As well as fishermen, cooks, and performers. I'm glad that the staff is working on things like ALO, and GGO. But I think efforts should be made elsewhere. Fix SAO first, then everything else. Y'Know?

Yeah, there is a definite reason that there are far more smiths/tailors and alchemists. Everyone needs weapons, everyone needs armor, and everyone want to survive, so potions are immediately useful. These are universal and basic stuff, food and all those other things aren't strong enough in many cases for costing the same material-wise. They are just luxuries at best.

In regards to the ALO and GGO thing, I have zero interest in either so I find myself honestly uncaring what they do over there :P A huge part of the whole RP experience is the "being trapped" element. Unless they change the actual story to all of us being Asuna or in a similar situation, I couldn't care less.