[PP-F1] A Blue Sky (Beoreson) COMPLETE

It was a clear, bright day… a day in which most people would spend to fight boars and gain experience plus loot from the success out in the fields. The trees in the safe zone of floor 1 rustled and danced from the wind that blew through them, slowly, the peaceful breeze made its way to a player that was quite new to this world. A player that was not the most experienced compared to the other players. His name was Blue… and unlike most people… he wasn’t fighting boars.

Perhaps it was the weather that made Blue so sleepy and dreamy as he looked upon the sky. He sat on a dank, tiny bit wet bench, not minding his pants getting just a bit of invisible stain on it. With a sigh, he looked up, into the sky that his username was named after. His name… Blue, was named after the sky itself. It was so impressive to Blue that the sky could be so beautiful at times, so ugly at others and it provided warmth, comfort, sadness, gloominess to all people that it sheltered. Blue’s always thought that it was extremely impressive and he looked upon the sky… feeling rather astonished and inspired from the brightness of the day. Perhaps he would soon head out into the fields… but for now… staying here for a while did not seem like a bad idea at all to the boy… who was enjoying the weather quite a bit.

Edited by Blue

Beoreson decided that he would go out to the field outside of the town as, it was a rest day for the warrior. The warrior put on Wolf's Vanguard, and grabbed Shadow's strike in case things got crazy. He walked out of his shop and, went to the outer area of the first floor. The warrior saw there was another person a little ways away. Beoreson decided to see why the man was just laying there. Beoreson remembered to remove his hood before, walking over as he had scared a few people while wearing the wolf's head. The warrior walked so, that he was about a meter way from the man laying in the grass. "Name's Beoreson, I'm with the Crimson Blades." The warrior introduces himself, to the resting man. "Why are you laying in the grass?" asks the warrior with a puzzled look on his face.

Blue was about to daze off into a rather peaceful sleep and perhaps a dream as well as the sun shone onto his face. He smiled in enjoyment, hoping that no one would disturb him as he closed his eyes. However, just as he felt himself drowsing off to a deep slumber, he heard someone ask him what he was doing on the grass. Blue opened his eyes immediately and with a yawn, he rubbed both his hands against his eyes to make sure that he was awake before looking up to see a man that looked older than he was. Perhaps 21 or 22? He thought, not sure. He’d never been too great at judging people’s age just from their appearance. With a sigh, Blue looked at the blue sky and covered the world of SAO once more before speaking. “Look at the sky… it’s so beautiful… how can one not love it?” He spoke with a glare of admiration from the sun’s light reflecting off his big eyes. And… for a while, he lay there on the grass. Suddenly, however, he remembered that he'd not introduced himself to this player yet and thus he began to speak once more. "The name's Blue. Solo."

Edited by Blue

Beoreson looks at the sky,"Nope don't see it." says the warrior. "I don't like the skies here. The color is slightly off." says the warrior looking back down at the man. He looks around the field to see if this is a trap of some sort. He get a little frigidity. He looks at the carefree, and rather uncalloused looking youth. He guessed the kid was about 15 or, maybe 16 if he was guessing a little high. "I prefer to look around me, as it keeps people from sneaking up on me." says the warrior, in a relaxed voice. Although he didn't feel relaxed at all.

"The color is off?" Blue asked as he continued staring at the sky in which he thought was absolutely perfect. It's better this way. He thought. The sky, lighter than the sky in real life. There was only one tone of color in this world as it barely rained... the world never failed to cheer Blue up when he is down. He could feel the tip of his mouth go up with this thought. The sky here is absolutely perfect to me. He realized... most things in this game was indeed extremely perfect under Blue's eyes. His eyes grew wider when Beoreson suggested that he'd rather look around to see if anyone was to sneak up on him. Blue sighed, quite disappointed with the man's choice of observation. "This is a safe zone." Blue started. "The scenery of SAO is absolutely perfect and beautiful if one actually stops and pays attention to it... Plus, why would anyone sneak up on you if you didn't wrong them in some way." Blue finished. Sure... the world was full of wicked people, but the wicked will die as a consequence from their own actions... thus there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. He thought with the philosophical approach that he has on this world.

There are sick people that kill others for sh*$s and giggles, so I prefer to at least have a running start." explains the warrior. " I also, never said anything was wrong with the scenery. I just said I don't see why you think it's pretty. I don't like staying in one area too long. So, the areas become bland quite quickly." says the warrior, as he sits down about six feet away from the kid. His entire suit of armor makes a clinking noise but, quits after he sits down and, stops moving around so much.

Edited by Beoreson

Blue crossed his arms as the man sat down next to him. The armor he wore caused a ruckus when he sat down. How loud. He thought before saying, "I can see why you have to look around constantly." Blue started. "Your armor attracts quite a bit of attention." Blue observed as the man finally sat down to allow peace into his area once again. This is why I don't use heavy armor. He thought with a frown, quite aware that the ruckus that had just been made was quite harsh to the nature. It might have just been him, but it seemed as if the birds stopped singing for that small amount of time and the trees and flowers no longer danced from the sway of the wind. With a sigh, Blue sat up instead of laying there on his back.

Beoreson scanned the area, taking a long look around the warrior. It reminded him of the area in his neighborhood that had all the trees cut down and, then grass planted over top."It's not that bad when there is some other sound then, the birds chirping" says the warrior as he looks around again. "So, what do you do? Other then, sit in the grass."asks the warrior. "I been grinding my levels recently and, tending to my shop." says the warrior politely. "Might as well answer you're own question." as to not seem rude thinks the warrior. Beoreson notices that the kid seemed rather bored.

"Me? I haven't been doing much recently." Blue said simply. "Except, I've been trying to improve my gear at the moment. I'm waiting for a charm to be made and I, myself, is trying to make my own leather armor since I'm a tailor." Blue finished. He continued looking at the sky. "I think I'm pretty good at combat already... I've fought a few boars in the past few days while trying to do some quests." He summed up his sentence before looking at the sky he admired so much. He had managed to complete three quests during the past few days. The <<Earning a Living>> quest was the easiest. The second easiest was one in which he obtained a free sword from and the hardest, however, was the most recent quest in which he obtained a leather armor from. 

Beoreson listened to the young man,"I'm a blacksmith. I made this armor and, the sword. The cloak has chain mail in between the two layers of fur. That makes it heavy armor. It's quit nice to wear it on the fourth floor."says the warrior with a slight grin. "I went and, got a familiar, and helped start a guild this week as well. So I've been pretty busy." says the warrior as he looks up at the off hue sky. "I wish the sky was the right color, It is annoying. This kid seems to like the sky though. So, guess I shouldn't complain to much about it" thinks the warrior as he scans the area again.

A game brings emotions and controversial thoughts. It brings different opinions on a variety of things either in-game or in real life. Well... I guess this is real life now. He decided as he stood up from the ground before patting some grass off of his butt that had managed to find its way. "Well... I've been staring at the sky for about an hour now... guess I should go do something productive." He said, hoping that the man in front of him would make a suggestion on what he could do. The sky was becoming more dull as the day progressed especially when it was noon, and it was about to become noon soon enough. With a sigh, he looked around for anything of interest.

"You could, come with me while I go hunt for some mats. If you want." says the warrior as he looks at the time and, realizes that he procrastinated for a good ten minutes. "I'm going to go kill some wolves in the forest. I need to get some mats for blacksmithing." says the warrior. He to stands up and his armor clinks less now that there is the shuffling of feet as well. The boy might realize that the warrior was walking silently but, his armor was making noise. "So, you gonna tag along. I gotta get going." says the warrior as he stretches before heading towards the woods.

Blue's eyes widened at the of hunting wolves. Now that sounds interesting. I've never done that before. He thought before following the slow soldier without another word. Some occasions there were no need for words. With a sigh, he followed. Perhaps 'tis the armor that was slowing him down. He thought, realizing that it would make sense of heavy armor slowed the wearer down. He opened his inventory as he followed the soldier toward the woods to see if he has all the material he needs. The "Wolf Fang". He thought as he glanced at it... his most priced possession... the great sword that was perfect in many different ways. Hopefully, he'd manage to deal quite a bit of damage to the wolves that they were about to fight.

The warrior could tell that the boy was tailing behind him. He also was getting a energetic vibe coming off of him. The warrior breaks into a jog. The boy might be able to notice that the warrior was simply walking to the forest. "The fur from the cloak is wolf fur." says the warrior as he joging into the woods. He walks along a path that leads into the deeper part where, the larger wolves lived. "We are headed towards an area where the wolves are stronger then, they are out in the fields." says the warrior as he leads the boy to his usual hunting grounds."

ID# 28978 BD:6 MD:1 CD:3

Beoreson's HP:35

Blue's HP:25

Wolf's HP:30-5=25 (Has +2 damage)

Beoreson slows down to a walk and, his armor stops making noise. He scans the area looking for any sign of the wolves that normally spawned here. Beoreson heard a growl come from his right side and dodged out of the way. A wolf went shooting out of the bushes on the side of the trail. Beoreson got back to his feet and, rushed towards the wolf. He slashed the wolf's side. The wolf yipped in pain and, backed up. The wolf backed up and, growled completely ignoring the young man behind the warrior.

ID: 28979
BD: 9 (5 DMG + Bleed)

Blue watched as the wolf focused entirely on the stronger man in front of him. Pfft. He thought. Mistake. He charged toward the wolf as it stared into the eyes of Beoreson. Time to strike. The boy thought with utmost confidence before striking his sword toward the wolf. As his sword made contact with the boar, it yelped in pain as it was dealt another five damage plus the bleed enhancement that the sword of Blue had. Sick. He thought casually before retreating calmly with his arms crossed, waiting for Beoreson to strike again before he went ahead and deal some more damage. This is easier than I expected. He thought.

Beoreson: 35/35
Blue: 25/25
Wolf: 20/30 -5|Battle Damage [Bleed: 0/2]

Edited by Blue

ID# 29080 BD:9 CD:7 MD:6

Beoreson's HP:35-1=34

Wolf's HP:20-5-1=14

Beoreson ran forward and, slashed the wolf with a upper cut arc, with his ninjato. The cut caught the lower half of the wolf's jaw and, left a giant red line going from the bottom of the wolf's face to it's forehead.. Beoreson backed off from the wolf but, not fast enough. The wolf charged forward and, bit into the warrior's arm. Beoreson grunted in annoyance of having his arm chewed on by the wolf. He began to try to knock the wolf off his arm but, was unable to do so. He looked over to Blue,"Well, I got it's attention at least." says the warrior with a cocky smile.

Edited by Beoreson

ID: 29096
BD: 1+1=2

Blue watched as Beoreson managed to deal damage yet he was struck by the wolf. "Be careful of the wilderness." Blue said in a more whispering fashion than an actual sentence. Nonetheless, he charged forward with all the confidence in his heart. He was quite good at these RPG games as he used to play them quite a bit. However, when one is in the actual game... it makes it difficult. As Blue struck with his blade in one smooth hand motion, he watched as the wolf dodged to the side with quite a bit of confidence itself. Blue frowned, Just a slip-up. He decided with the same amount of confidence that lay in his heart. He was different from other people his age.... He had wisdom that certain adults don't have in their possession... he was mature... and strong. Having spent his life in a rich atmosphere, he'd learned to be mature and grown-up... and that helped him in this world.

[I'd like to mention that the boar is inflicted by my bleed only on my turns of attack. So please remove the -2 in your post as I've transferred it to my own post]

Beoreson: 34/35
Blue: 25/25
Wolf: 12/30 -2|Bleed

ID# 29158 MD:3+2=5+1=6 (Accuracy buffs and, concentration) MD:7

Beoreson's HP:34-1=32

Wolf's HP:12-5=7

Beoreson took his sword and, managed to slash the wolf's left side with the blade. The wolf yipped in pain and, started to shake it's head back and, forth. This caused the wolf to make long, rending cuts in the warrior's armor. "Got to love heavy armor. makes almost nothing come though." says the raven haired warrior as he wrestles with the wolf for his arm back. He slowly manages to pry his arm out from the beast's mouth. After taking the time to pry his arm out he scans to see if there are any other threats. He doesn't find anything that looks remotely threatening.

ID: 29176
BD: 8+1=9 (4 DMG)

Blue watched as the wolf managed to hit Beoreson but dealt little to none damage. Indeed. He thought in response to Beoreson's observation of heavy armor. However, leather armor has quite a bit more enhancements such as regen and evasion. he thought, quite confident that he likes his armor rather than Beoreson's heavy armor. Heavy armor is more for tanks and that is not Blue's choice of armor at all. With a smirk and a sigh, he charged toward the wolf with utmost confidence and no slowness from armor before jumping up with quite a bit of intensity and height. The wolf, having been concentration entirely on the other player was unable to react quickly enough to the attack. It tried to move but was unable to and Blue pierced his sword into the back of the wolf with all his strength. Good game. He thought before retreating after jumping back from the wolf's back and allowing Beroeson to have the last hit.

Blue (25/25)
Beoreson (33/33)
Wolf (1/30) -4|Battle Damage -2|Bleed [Bleed: 2/2]

ID# 29180 BD:8 LD:9

Beoreson's HP:33

Wolf's HP:1-5=-4 (dead)

Beoreson rushed forward after Blue made his last attack. He slashed the center of the wolf as he ran by. He managed to slow down about ten feet away from where the wolf used to be. He thinks to himself,"Well heavy momentum makes you have momentum at least". He looks behind him at the mat that lays where the wolf used to be. "You can have that mat, we still have at least one more wolf in the area." says the warrior as he scans the surrounding forest for anything that looks like a wolf. He starts walking along the trail a bit deeper into the wolf's territory.

+1 mat for Blue