[PP-F1] A Blue Sky (Beoreson) COMPLETE

Blue smiled in gratitude. He needed the material for his shop and for someone to give him MAT was indeed worthy of his gratitude. "Thanks." He said as he accepted the material. With a sigh, Blue looked around for some wolves before spotting one in the distance. Perhaps Beoreson wants first attack considering the fact he has armor with better mitigation. He thought... Beroeson would have to act as a tank during battle alongside Blue. Blue looked at the wolf before pointing to it, signaling Beoreson to attack that wolf first before he, himself would attack.

ID# 29191 BD:6 MD:10 CD:11

Beoreson's HP:33-5+2+1=31

Blue's HP:25

Wolf's HP:30-5=25 (+2 damage, and the equivalent of momentum)

Beoreson said, "No problem, I don't like taking the first drop when, I am in a party." says the warrior as he spots the wolf that Blue pointed to."Good eyes. I think it's weird that I don't need glasses here." says the warrior as he starts creeping towards the wolf. The beast instantly spots him and, rushes towards him. Beoreson takes the hit so, that he can hit the monster easier. The wolf bites his left arm and, Beoreson stabs the wolf though the right side of it's ribs. He then, looks towards Blue,"You're turn." He continues to play tug of war with the beast. He really wanted his arm back.

ID: 29210
BD: 4+1=5 (0 DMG)

Blue gripped his sword, preparing to deal some serious damage to the new wolf. With a wicked grin, he charged toward the mob. However, just as he was about to strike the unaware wolf, a sway of wind blew through his face. Immediately, he lost his concentration and dropped his sword. With a frown and a curse, he stopped attacking as the wolf noticed him and stared at him with vicious eyes. Blue slowly took his sword and retreated. Argh... Guess I'll have to wait for next attack. He thought... disappointed with his first attack and performance. 

Blue (25/25)
Beoreson (31/35)
Wolf (25/30)

ID# 29220 BD:9 CD:8 MD:1

Beoreson's HP:31

Wolf's HP:25-6=19

Beoreson tired of playing tug of war for his arm took his sword and, stabbed the wolf in the side, then he rose the blade up. The warrior with a growl threw his weapon and, the wolf at a tree. The wolf bounced off the wall and, laid on the ground dazed for a moment. Beoreson walked over and, retrieved his sword. The wolf yipped in pain several times tough out the attack. The warrior continued like nothing had happened and, the battle had just begun.

ID: 29226
BD: 3+1=4 (0 DMG)

Blue smirked when Beoreson played it cool in front of the wolf. His eyes were full of determination. He'd never missed twice in a row before... yet... he's done it this time. Hm? He thought. That's never happened before. He thought before picturing the scene once more to see what he'd done wrong. He bit down on his teeth as he remembered his sword barely missing the mob. He knew that the wolf was quite evasive, however, he was not expecting it to dodge his attack. He whipped a bit of sweat off his head. I hope this doesn't continue. He thought.

Blue (25/25)
Beoreson (31/35)
Wolf (19/30)

ID# 29227 BD:3+2=5 CD:12 MD:5

Beoreson's HP:31+1=32

Wolf's HP:19

+1 damage heavy momentum.

Beoreson and the wolf circle each other. Both of them starring fearlessly at each other. The wolf rushes towards the raven haired warrior and, he deflects the beast away from himself, and Blue. Beoreson rushes forward and, tries to attack the wolf himself. The wolf dodges out of the way of the warrior's strikes. Beoreson backed off from the wolf and, let Blue have a go at the wolf. "Well, at least my Battle Healing kicked in" says the warrior as he heals a little bit of his health.

ID: 29238
BD: 6+1=7 (4 DMG)

Blue watched as Beoreson missed the target. He knew that it was time to hit the boar for once. With a sigh, he watched the wolf's movements as it stared at Beoreson. This should be easy. He thought, knowing that the mob was concentrated directly at Beoreson. Blue slowly made his way to a charging position before charging toward the unaware wolf. His sword did indeed hit the mob and the attack wasn't the most effective, but was indeed something considering the fact both his previous attacks missed. With a icy glare, Blue retreated from the wolf to prepare for the next attack.

Beoreson (32/35)
Blue (25/25)
Wolf (15/30) -4|Battle Damage

ID# 29240 BD:4+2=6 MD:6 CD:4

Beoreson's HP:32-5+2=29

Wolf's HP:15-6=9

Beoreson gave blue a thumbs up,"Nice hit" Beoreson rushed towards the wolf knowing that his next attack was going to need to hit if he wanted to leave anytime soon. He knew that the wolf was going to attack him as well. He tanked the hit from the wolf as it bit into his shoulder, he slipped his blade into the wolf's stomach again. The wolf yipped and, let go of the warrior's shoulder. The wolf backed away and, began to circle around the warrior as he also started the circling again.

ID: 29281
BD: 5+1=6 (4 DMG)

Blue nodded his head in response to the compliment. His accuracy skill has really helped him out a bit and this time, it was going to help him out once more. He stared at the wolf, waiting for the right moment to strike and that was quite easy considering the fact it only concentrated on the stronger player. Whatever. Blue thought, deciding to YOLO it. He charged forward with quite a big burst of speed and with his sword in hand, he brought it down upon the wolf. Oh no! He thought when he saw his blade go astray. However, suddenly time seemed to have slowed down and the sword he held somehow managed to hit the target. Sick. He thought before retreating.

Beoreson (29/35)
Blue (25/25)
Wolf (5/30) -4|Battle Damage

ID# 29240 BD:4+2=6 MD:6 CD:4 LD:8

Beoreson's HP:29

Wolf's HP:5-5=0 (dead)

Beoreson watches Blue run up and, almost miss his attack. The warrior sees that blue had retreated and, decides to finish off the wolf. He rushes forward and, slams into the wolf. He then, stabs the beast while it is on the ground. The wolf explodes into pixels and, the warrior scans the area for anything that might be a threat. He doesn't see anything and, decided to to go over and, pick up the mat that the wolves always drop. He looks to blue, "Not bad. I must say I was expecting you to not be that good." says the warrior as he gives Blue another thumbs up.

Blue shrugged. He'd always been decent at RPG games such as SAO if not amazing at them. He remembered time when he used to spend a whole day training Pokemon to the highest level. It wasn't as easy as training Pokemon in SAO but it was a lot more fun. With a sigh, Blue responded with a casual smirk. "I used to be addicted to these types of games. Thus, I'm probably better than most people." Blue said. Being quite low leveled, he had quite good gear and skill set already. Blue looked at Beoreson. "So... one more before the sunsets? Or that's it?"

Beoreson looks at the clock on his HUD. "We should get going. I don't like fighting while unable to see anything." says the warrior as he turns around on the trail and, starts walking back from where they came from. He walks quietly on the way back keeping his armor sound to a minimum. The two warriors arrive in the town just as night begins to fall. "Nice meeting you Blue." says the warrior with a wave goodbye. He turns and, starts walking towards his shop where he begins his blacksmithing for the night.

Blue smiled. "Indeed." He said before walking off as well to his tailor shop in which he would collapse onto his chair and close his eyes. 'Tis a tiring day. He thought before feeling himself drowsing to sleep. He didn't necessarily have enough material to start working on the tailor clothing he was supposed to make for the day and he wasn't inspired to do so either. With a sigh, he decided that he would just sleep on the chair instead of going upstairs to sleep. Soon enough, darkness engulfed the world of SAO and Blue started snoring for all the hear.

Summary:

Blue: +200 Col, +1 SP, +1 MAT
Beroeson +200 Col, +1 SP, +1 MAT