[PP-F7]-The Reopening of The Iron Blade

Beoreson had invited the guild to come and, celebrate his shop reopening on a higher floor. The warrior was waiting at the teleported as it was possible for the lower level people to be attacked. The warrior had set up the shop as a tavern turning the weapon display cases into tables and, buying several drinks for the party. He had mostly bought ales but, had other drinks. He also managed to get his hands on several chairs. There where about 12 of them but, he knew that he had extra. He was waiting at the teleporter in his new armor, The Cover of Night. Which made him look like a plated ninja.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal had recieved a message that her guildmate had closed his shop down on the first floor and reopened on the seventh. That was quite the ways up there, and she really never explored anything higher than floor four. BUT, hey! If this was a get together, then there was gonna be booze and that meant a good time for everybody. Opal put on a smile and strolled to the first floor's teleporter and vanished almost instantly. 

She arrived no sooner than she left on floor seven. When her eyes opened and blinked for the first time, she was simply bedazzled by the scenery. There was large rolling mountains all around her and the city of Nimbus looked so neat! She wanted to go off and explore but she found a tall, dark and handsome gentlemen standing by the teleporter, it was her guildmate, and Council Member of the Crimson Blades; Beoreson. 

"Hey, Partner! Long time no see! I'm ready to get my drink on and see that new fancy place of yours." 

I was sitting in my cart when I got the message from Beoreson. Apparently he was celebrating the forming of our guild. I smiled. This was a chance to actually talk with some of the other guild members. Being the Grand treasurer has its ups and downs, one of the downs being I'm mostly handling money and donations. I closed shop, grabbed my companion, Khepri and we were off to the party. I decided to bring my guild garb. It didn't specify what to wear but I assumed that this was appropriate. I made my way to the floor teleport gate and was off to Beoreson's shop...

After I got off the teleporter, I made my way to Beoreson's shop. I wasn't to familiar with its location, but I knew its name, so that should be enough. After a little bit of wandering, I ad eventually found the shop. I walked in to see hat I was in fact, not the last person to make it to the party. It was Myself, what I assumed to be Opal, since we hadn't had a proper introduction and Beoreson. "Hello there friends" I said while entering. Beoreson had been able to make his place look very nice for a party. He had multiple ale's out, that I knew that I wouldn't be touching. I would simply watch from a distance as the patrons of these beverages got wasted. This was a party after all...        

Beoreson looks at Opal and, says to the woman,"Well, I guess my ninja armor didn't fool anyone." " Good to see that you didn't get killed." says the warrior as he starts to untie his neck wrap. The warrior turns the head wrap into a neck guard and, looked around to see if anyone else was coming though the portal. The warrior didn't didn't see anyone, so assumed that they would be fine as the party was supposed to start about now and, he wasn't at the forge yet. "Well, I guess that you're the only one who took the teleporter up for the party." says the warrior. He turns around and, motions for Opal to follow him. The walk is about fifteen minutes, and when the warrior stops. He stops at a cobble stone building that looks rather cold and, could be labeled "Intimidating". The warrior walks up and, opens the door and, walks in leaving it open. The warrior gestures around at the "Tavernize" room. The room is warm and, has wooden floors and, a ceiling light. Nothing to fancy about the place, it was designed to be functional. There are several tables and, chairs though out the room all topped with red table cloths.

"This is my shop for the moment." says the warrior as he starts fill a few mugs. The raven haired man watches Abalasster walk in moment after they got there, "Evening Abalasster, I got ale, beer, and a few juices. I also have a few waters." says the warrior giving the menu basically for the drinks that he had. Light, the warrior's pup finally decided to pop out of the warrior's hood and, see what was making all the noise. Beoreson sat the wolf on the floor and, watched the pup panic and, go rush under a table with a white flash.

Mack appeared in the portal plaza on the seventh floor of Aincrad just in time to see a familiar looking crimson cloak whip around one of the corners of the street. From the distance he was at the hulking Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades wasn't completely sure which of the guild members it was in the cloak. Still, since Beoreson had invited everyone in the Guild to the grand re-opening of his shop up on the seventh floor, Mack assumed that whoever the owner of that crimson cloak with gold trim was they were headed in the direction of Beoreson's forge, probably being led by Beoreson himself.

Following along at some distance, close enough to keep the trio of party goers in sight, Mack watched with storm grey eyes as they entered what he assumed to be Beoreson's forge. A forge that looked suspiciously like a tavern. The hulking blonde man shrugged. To each their own, he supposed. Moving forward he followed the rest of the group into the shop. No sooner had he crossed the threshold than Chewie the Grizzly Cub announced their presence to the room. With a snuffling roar, the grizzly pounced down off of Mack's shoulder and tore off after the white flash of Light as the wolf dashed under one of the tables.

"I'll take an ale," Mack rumbled in a low tone, approaching the table where everyone was assembled and drawing back the hood of his crimson cloak to properly look around at the shop and forge.

Entering the seventh floor with curiosity, having never been there before, thankfully, all Shirosu had to do was follow the small trail of guild mates here or there to find Beoreson's shop. Perched on her shoulder was her new familiar, Gin the three tailed fox, who preferred, as Shirosu was finding out, to be with her as much as possible. finally finding the place Shirosu entered to find it filling with people, at the moment she saw Beoreson, Opal, Ablasster and Mack. "Hello!" she said stepping in, her golden eyes taking in all of the decorations and how it was set up,"Nice place" when she saw Chewie and a little puppy under a table she grinned and address Gin who was on her shoulder,"You should go play with them" the little creature huffed and curled around her neck like a scar ignoring her suggestion, she signed and pet their head. turning to Beoreson she said with an impish grin "I heard you have Ale, never had alcohol before might as well try today"   She was in a good mood today, so she was feeling adventurous. 

Piera appeared at the teleportation platform with a bright glow before opening her eyes wide at the impressive sight of Nimbus. She'd never been to this floor before, or really any floor above four so this was a magnificent view for her. She simply turned in place for a moment, taking it all in before she remembered the reason she was here. The bespectacled young woman thought that surely Beoreson's shop couldn't be far. Remembering his message, she started walking, keeping a lookout for 'The Iron Blade'. She had no idea what it looked like but was sure that it couldn't possibly be that hard to find.

Nearly half an hour later, the brunette realized that she was very wrong. "Where is it..." Piera moaned quietly to herself as she wandered around the mountain town until she realized that his shop must be outside the limits of the safe zone. Tentatively journeying past the gates, the alchemist somehow managed to avoid coming across any mobs before finally finding a rather large building built into the mountainside. It certainly looked like a forge judging from the smoke coming from the stone chimney. The brunette worked up the courage to knock on the door before tentatively opening it a crack. "H-Hello?" She asked once she heard the sound of other voices inside.

Beoreson passed the girl an ale and, said,"I'm going to jail anyway." Beoreson heard a knock on the door and, a female voice stutter the world hello. "I'll get it." says the warrior as he walks over to the door and, opens it. The heavy oak door, that is bounded together by stips of iron opens to reveal Beoreson clad in what appeared to be a ninja suit made with some plate mail thrown in. "Evening, Piera. Come on in and, meet the guild that showed up." says the warrior motioning for the woman to enter. The warrior decided to go ahead and, let the woman look around as he went over to the drink area and, asked,"What type of drink do you want?"

{OOC: I'm taking the liberty of posting again so I can get Piera in the door ^^;}

Piera's face melted in relief, her posture relaxing as Beoreson opened the door. "Hey! It's good to see you. Sorry for my lateness, I wasn't sure where your shop was." Then she actually processed his appearance. "You certainly look....innovative. Make the armor yourself?" She entered the cozy shop, glad to be out of the cold as she closed the door behind her followed the dark haired warrior as he asked her what drink she wanted. "Oh, um. Whatever you'd recommend I guess." The brunette shrugged, not sure what selection he had or if she would even know what any of it tasted like. Then she caught sight of the others and her posture drew in slightly, nodding shyly in greeting. There were four other people here apparently, three of them she didn't know and of that three, two of them were other women. "H-Hi." She said softly, raising a hand before her eyes fell on the fourth person and her expression brightened in recognition. "Hey Mack."

She followed Beoreson closely to his new shop, tagging along just right behind him and keeping up. But she couldn't help but look out over the huge mountains all around her as they were traveling. She smiled wide thinking about all the treasures that could be found on this floor, but she was way under leveled to be doing anything like that solo. She sighed in defeat and Beoreson opened his door. 

"Hey! It's like a spudo tavern. Me likey~." she said walking in and helping herself to a stout flavored ale. It was only moments later that the place was beginning to get lively. Opal had found a place to sit by her lonesome self while she was drinking her beer and just having a good time. Then the animals joined and they were running amuck all over the place darting through the tables and the chairs. Opal cemented her seat and held the table down as she felt the furries run across her table and darting in and out of others while they played.  

"Shirosu! Psst! Over here!!" Opal waved her hand to the table she was sitting at to invite her to come by and sit. She watched the door if there was any more coming in, it was indeed turning out to be quite the party. Another woman had come as Boreson opened the door for her, this one was unfamiliar to her. Short brown hair, glasses, she looked kinda like the nerdy type, but she wasn't going to say that out loud. She looked very shy and timid, but her voice changed when she noticed Mack. 

"Oh~ so that's what is going on...hehehehe~" she said to herself. Opal got up from her seat and gave a quick smile to Shirosu before getting up, "I'll be right back, doll." The raven haired woman stepped in front of the woman and smiled to her, "Hi! My name is Opal. Are you a recruit as well...or maybe just a friend to the Guild? Would you like to sit with me and Shirosu? We seem to be outnumbered in terms of the men around here." 

I looked around the refreshments table for a glass of water. It was about as hard as looking for a needle in a haystack. I finally found one in the sea of Ale's. I took it and leaned up against a wall near the entrance. Not longer Mack, Shirosu and a person I didn't know arrived. I saw that some of the familiars were had started a party of their own. I looked to Khepri, who was still on my shoulder. He was jumping in anticipation. I smiled and let the Scorpion off my shoulder and put him on the ground. I just hoped that Chewie didn't find my friend too tasty. I listened to the conversation between the 2 women that i had yet to identify. I had been right about one thing, that the one who i suspected to be Opal, was. I continued to drink my water and watch the others for now. I was going to wait for more people to show up before i engage in anything...

Pulling up his user interface, Lawfer noticed a message from his guild-mate. At the time he was fiddling around in his new studio he had just opened on the 4th floor. "I hope I'm not too late," he calmly stated as he put down his guitar. "Its all the way up on floor 7?" He noted as he read the message closely. "I haven't been up there yet." He continued. Placing his guitar in his inventory, he looked over at his recent recording crystals. "I guess I should probably bring a gift." Reaching up to his shelf he grabbed Monster Madness in his left hand. Placing it once more in his inventory. He locked up his shop. Making his to the teleporter pad, he said "Floor 7, Nimbus please."

Light engulfed Lawfer as he was teleported to Nimbus. The town was a large mountain town with a eerie green glow, that intrigued Lawfer. As he traversed the town for a few minutes, he realized the purpose of this trip was to meet up with the guild. "Got to find that shop...." he said with a puzzled look on his face. Before he knew it he was standing outside of the Iron Blade. Opening the door to the establishment, he walked in. Raising his right hand in a waiving gesture he smiled. Lawfer looked around, noticing that not everyone on the guilds memberlist was there just yet. "Looks like I'm not the only one who is late to check their messages." He stated followed by a half laugh, then ran his right hand through his hair then scratched the back of his head. "How rude of me..." He momentarily paused. "I'm a Lawfer one of the new recruits. Nice to meet everyone! I hope I haven't missed all the fun."

Beoreson half waves to the recruit," The name is Beoreson. I'm the armorer. Welcome to my tavenized shop." The warrior looks at the weapon that the man is carrying. "I need to keep better track of what is in the guild storage. I didn't even know that weapon was out." says the warrior rubbing his chin thinking. "Want anything to drink. We got ale and, beer. Somehow Abalasster managed to get into my cooling water." says the warrior with a grin. The warrior points out that the water was in a barrel near the forge entrance.

After accepting the Ale from Beroeson and rebuting,"Hey! I am legal drinking age, just haven't done so yet" plunking herself down at the table with Opal she greeted the women with a smile, she didn't mind Opal, sure, her life was was a world of difference from the way Shirosu was used to living but she didn't mind that, made her day interesting.  Shirosu popped the cap off the ale and too an experimental sniff, and found it didn't smell all that bad, kinda nutty, then abandoning all reserve took a swig and almost coughed only choking on the taste, it wasn't unpleasant, but was strong. Taking a smaller swig she saw a shot haired girl enter, someone she didn't know but waved in a friendly fashion anyway, her rule of thumb, be nice unless proven to behave otherwise. 

"Nice to meet you Beoreson!" Lawfer continued. "I talked to Mack earlier and he let me take it out of storage early. It's been really helpful as of late." Pausing for a moment, Lawfer raised his hand and opened the user interface. Continuing through his inventory, he pulled out a recording crystal. "That reminds me... I dont know if you knew this or not, but recently I completed the profession quest and became a performer." Lawfer paused for a moment. "I was in my studio and recorded this little guy earlier. Its a perfect recording crystal. The tract is called, Monster Madness. It summons three monsters all with an added loot drop bonus of +1. At my current state, I wont be able to handle 3 high level loot carrying monsters on my own. So I figured to celebrate this occasion, I would give it to you so you and the other stronger guys could possibly get some good loot." He handed the crystal over to Beoreson.

"Now that gifts are taken care of lets get to drinking! I'll take an ale!" he said as he walked to the table that contained the plethora of drinks. Grabbing an ale he sat down at the table as he took a big gulp of the delicious elixir.

Tearing off under one of the tables, Chewie bowled right into Light without even slowing down. Pouncing on the wolf pup, the bear cub set about taking care of the deepest desire of his little bear heart, at that moment anyway, which was finding out exactly what wolf flesh tasted like. From his perch atop Light's back, Chewie began gnawing on Light's head. There had to be a way to get at the, no doubt, delicious flesh underneath.

At the sound of his name Mack looked up from his strong dark ale and glanced around to find the owner of the familiar voice. "Evening Piera," Mack said in a low tone, by way of returning the brunette's greeting. However, before the conversation could advance much further than that Opal had wandered over from the table she was sharing with Shirosu and introduced herself. "Beware of Opal," the blacksmith cautioned in a low-tone. In truth, he didn't completely trust the buxom woman, at least not yet.

Piera took the brown bottle that Beoreson handed her before the door opened behind her and she moved to make way for them as the party host greeted his new guest and she turned to look back at the other invitees and smiled at Mack's voice. She was about to strike up a conversation when he gave her a very forboding warning and before she could ask who 'Opal' was and why she should be wary of them, they were interrupted by a very voluptuous woman around her own age but quite taller.

Blinking in surprise and shyness at the sudden introduction, the name then caught up to her brain and her expression was akin to a deer caught in the headlights, staring up at the beautiful woman and then at Mack and then back to the dark haired beauty again before smiling tentatively. "H-Hi. I-I'm Piera, just a friend." She seemed to relax slightly as she began to talk and explained awkwardly, "I mean a friend to the guild, yes, I suppose. I-I'm friends with Beoreson and Mack and I've met Grave and Xion so...yes? Not a recruit. But, um, yes that'd be nice." She finally answered Opal's offer, following behind her.

She was actually surprised that there were girls in Mack's guild though in retrospect she wasn't entirely sure why. Perhaps the military background? But it wasn't like there wasn't women in the military, plus anybody of any gender could be powerful in a game. Then her eyes shifted back to Opal and wondered how long she had spent on her avatar to make it that perfect and then realized rather stupidly that she must actually look like that in real life and was suddenly a bit intimidated. The brunette was shaken from her musings as the long haired woman lead her over to a younger cute girl with white hair that was sipping on a brown bottle like the one Beoreson had handed her. Sitting down with the two females, the alchemist shifted slightly before glancing around the room awkwardly before realizing that she hadn't drank whatever it was that was in her hands.

Lifting the bottle to her lips, Piera hesitated as she caught a whiff of the liquid that smelled suspiciously like beer, but not quite, a bit fruitier or sweeter or something. Taking a cautious sip, the bespectacled young woman only grimaced slightly. Definitely akin to beer, but also definitely not as bad as beer. It was like...sugar beer or something. Daring to take another sip, she found that the second one wasn't as bad as the first. "What is this?" She asked aloud for either Shirosu or Opal to answer. "It definitely tastes like alcohol...but can you actually get drunk?" Her tone held a fair bit of skepticism but mostly curiosity.

"I can't but, I have a very high alcohol tolerance. The most I can get is a buzz." says the warrior as he leans on the door to make sure that he can greet anyone that may enter. "Opal, from what I can tell could drink herself under the table but, I'm not to sure. Also, beware she might try to seduce you. Well, I'm not 100% sure if she would try to use her "assets" on a woman." says the warrior being his normal, blunt self. He takes a sip of his beer mug that is filled with whiskey.

"Ah! good evening Piera, name's Shirosu, nice to meet you, and i belive what you are drinking is ale, and as for the drunk comment i have no clue! but i'm wiling to find out,  i'm not even sure if i have any tolerance so i guess tonight were gonna find out" She leaned forward to shake the womens hand, her gold eyes calm and friendly at the moment, she had noticed Piera's shyness and wanted to do her best to be friendly to the visitor,"Now i aploigise before hand if i do end up getting drunk, but i plan to enjoy the night so, i might be acting a little out of Character" she took another small sip from the bottle and found herself liking the pleasant taste. Meanwhile Gin had detached himself from Shirosu's neck to watch as Chewie the bear cub started gnawing on poor lights head, feeling that that was unjust for the poor pup Gin leapt onto the floor with the tinkling of his bell then tackled the bear cub and stood protectively in front of the wolf pup, he growled at the Bear cub as if challenging it to a play duel, he might have been half the size but Gin was willing to try it. Shirosu watched with interest but left the kit to his own devices, if he wanted to pick a fight with Chewie oh well, she was pretty sure they couldn't kill each other.

Taking a large drink of his ale, Lawfer smiled. It had been the first time he had a drink in a long time and for the most part the game nailed the taste of booze right on the head. 'Akihiko Kayaba was a genius to be able to get this right, well except trapping us all in here.' He thought to himself as a smirk came to his face. He realized how foolish it sounded and that's why he didn't say it aloud. Sitting in his chair, Lawfer looked around. He hadn't met everyone just yet. He knew Abalasster seeing as how he was in charge of his training, raising his glass towards him. As he continued down the table, he knew the hulking giant of a man that sat across from him was the guild leader Mack. The two had communicated before through private messages, but this was the first time they met in person. "Mack, its nice to finally meet you!" He said respectfully said with a nod as he raised his ale saluting the man. "I appreciate your guild taking me in. If you ever need anything let me know." From where he was sitting, all of the girls were sitting to his left at their own table. He would get to them a little later after talking with all the guys.