[PP-F1] Akumu's Nightmare: Making a Pact Chapter 1 [Complete

Instead of waking up by the tree Akumu fell asleep on, she woke up in a bed. Ryu was sound asleep on the floor so she went to the bathroom to change since her clothes were soaked from last night. She now wore a black hooded cape, black skinny jeans and a white ruffled blouse. She but on her normal combat boots with her new outfit. Akumu put her clothes to dry next to Ryu's. After that she sat on the bed and thought about what happened yesterday.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryu's question startled Akumu, she didn't know he was awake and she was deep in thought. His sudden interest in her appearance made her wonder even more about weather she liked him as a friend or... She disbanded that thought. Thank you Ryu, for last night... I thought you left. A-and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. She said while braiding her bangs into a headband that she wrapped on the top of her head and pinned it back.

What else would i do for a friend...especially one as pretty as you are i said leaning back and staring at my ceiling which was pitch black. I couldnt help but want to lay on the bed but i didnt want to disturb poor Akumu right now...just wanted to talk as normal people for once in my life i could if i wanted to.

Im glad you arent leaving anymore....i..i dont want you to i said placing a hand on her lap showing her it was going to be ok and that there was nothing to be worried about, especially here.

I laid in the bed looking at her. I had no idea what there really was to do at this moment in time.

Would it be ok...just to hang around here and sleep the day away...i havent slept well in days and last night didnt help at all with all the stress. i asked her.

I wasnt expecting a yes, i was kinda expecting her to reject it...call me a pervert for wanting to sleep with a girl (even if it was just sleeping) and to run away. I waited for her to reply, completely unaware of her feelings on the situation.

I didnt think it was such a bad idea...we wouldnt really need weapons but food would be a good thing to have.

That sounds like a plan...but only food...we have weapons to last a long while, dont worry about the weapons....but pease...hurry back...i dont need to lose you over a dumb wolf attack or something i tried to giggle as i spoke.

Next thing i knew i was laying flat on my back staring at my ceiling alone...trying no to think about what was going on outside of this room...or outside of this game.

When Akumu stepped outside the Inn she put her hood on and walked towards the market for food. She could feel the buzz of the talking people and the excitement of a new day of surviving this death game. The air smelled like fresh bread, her favorite! Since Ryu didn't eat last night she decided to get a lot of food. The first place Akumu stopped at was the man selling bread. She bought two loaves, one for each of them, and payed the kind man. Next Akumu went to the butcher shop to obtain protein. She was quite disgusted when she saw all the animals they had to offer. Akumu chose two pounds of ham, which was very pricey for ham, and moved on to find fruits, vegetables, and drinks. At the local produce stand she bought two peaches, five apples, and a couple carrots. Akumu found two water bottles as well. By the time she got back into the room it was afternoon. Akumu sat in a chair and fell asleep on the coffee table.

When Akumu got back i was wide awake and waiting for her to come back. She came in and fell right to sleep...poor girl. I picked her up and placed her on the bed, covering her up then sat on the floor watching out to make sure nothing was going to happen, not that it really could, we were in a safe zone still. I wasnt sure what else to do so i pmed Dmitri with this weeks tasks of quest looking. He said he would get right on it after his usual business which was typical of him. I waited a while until the moon hovered over the sky and it was night time. It getting colder but i had no idea what to do. I rose from my seat and laid in the bed next to Akumu, not trying to do anything weird...just trying to keep us warm. The night sky was pretty...not as pretty as Akumu but still beautiful.

Akumu lies on the bed with her hood still on, staring at the ceiling. She didn't think anything weird of Ryu lying next to her but it still felt different. I would have been fine on the table. She thought, but she was thankful that she was in a comfortable place. Eventually she fell back asleep thinking of the night sky.