Hunter for Hire

Title: 
<<Hunter for Hire>>

Description: 
Hirru, the Jade Hunter is lending his swords to the cause of helping his fellow adventurers.  He is willing to hunt for, just about, anything.  
If there is something you want dead (that is a Mob/not a player), Hirru is your hunter.

Costs:
Free*

*If a monster drops any amount of Col, Hirru may ask for it as payment.

Fulfillment requirements:
You must be level 1+
You must not argue about pie
You must love pie

Aid Allowed:
Yes, but not necessary.

Rewards:
Whatever is gathered or dropped.

Repeatable:
Yes

Edited by Hirru
If you actually think Hirru would be the person to take your Col, you've got another thing coming!

Who do you think you are? xD For real, 10 col a post? Let's say for a second that you did a thread with a single person and went to 20 posts. That is 100 Col out of their pocket, a luxury most people cannot afford on a regular basis. Not to mention, No one is going to "hire" you. They are better off Messaging a Commandant of the Azure Brigade. and getting their help for FREE, Not to mention with atleast 4x the efficiency and half the annoyance. 

I will have to agree with you most of the way.  People can just go into a simple thread with anyone, and gain their Col that way.  Some could even ask the guilds for help, for free.  Most people have professions that they can earn col from.  I can get that, and know that no one will really hire me, unless they were desperate for materials.

That's not how I work, though.  I chose not to give Hirru one of the many professions.  Why?  Cause everyone and their mother already have a hold of the market.  Trying to gain Col that way is economically impossible for Hirru now.  Either he adventures solo or gets his money as a hunter of monsters.

Now, about Col.. it's mostly useless unless in the hands of a player with a Merchant/Fisherman/Performer profession.  The market is more about Materials, and the best way to get them: adventuring.  Now, you'd think that people would go out and just do the material gathering, but the chances to actually get that material is low unless the player is gathering with Loot Die increased gear and skills.  The true best way is to fight monsters at half the players hp, which many players don't like to do solo.  Hirru will do it for them and, if they wish to, will accompany them to fight anything that they wish.  They gain the levels and materials; Hirru gains the col.  

Also, I donate most of my col to merchants to further their profession, as they need col to pay for all the items they order. 

Win/Win/Win