[PP-F4] The Day After - COMPLETE!!

As the mid-morning sun streamed in through the slatted windows of the inn room in Snowfrost Town that Mack was, for the time being, calling home the massive blonde man stirred and shifted, pressing his face more firmly against his pillow. The normally early rising Guildmaster was not yet ready to begin his day, not after a legendary drinking performance the previous night at the re-opening of Beoreson's forge against Opal of all people. In truth, the hulking blonde man didn't remember who had won the contest. But, what he did know was that he had an impressive hangover which he wouldn't have thought possible in the digital world of Sword Art Online. One more reason to go and end Kayaba's miserable life as soon as he tracked down the man within the game world.

As awareness of his surroundings and consciousness, beyond the splitting headache and pressure behind his eyes began to return to him Mack gradually came to the realization that he wasn't alone in his room. In fact slowly he became aware that his pillow was gently rising and falling. And it was also far warmer than it should have been. And not nearly hairy enough to be Chewie. Blearily, the axe-man picked up his head and looked around. He had a pretty good idea about what his pillow was. Not that he minded. Glancing up at the face that belonged to the body that was curled up in bed with him, Mack was hoping to spot Piera. 

Instead, his eyes fell upon Opal's face.

With a loud groan, the man collapsed back down onto the bed. Then he quickly checked his own state of dress. The pants were still on, which meant nothing had happened. Well, not nothing per se. But, nothing too horrible. On the whole, this wasn't a terrible way to wake up. Sure, the hangover was no fun, but there were certainly other compensations. With one keen grey eye, Mack peered around the room. His boots were in opposite corners of the room and his shirt was in a wad on the floor. Opal's clothing was, in a word everywhere. She'd even managed to get some of it to dangle from the ceiling rafters above their heads. How she'd pulled that off, he had no idea. There was also a decided chill in the air, given that apparently neither of them had been sober enough on arriving in the room the previous evening to light the fireplace. Well, that was fine too. Mack was disinclined to get out of bed at the moment and it was his room so he didn't have to go anywhere if he didn't want to and, given the hangover he was nursing because of Opal and her drinking contest this entire situation was her fault, as far as he was concerned.

Continuing to look around the room, Mack noticed a silver haired head that was peeking out from beneath a second massive comforter over in the chair that his shirt was draped over. He groaned louder than, strictly speaking, was either necessary or advisable. He strongly suspected that the silver hair belonged to Shirosu, but at least she wasn't curled up in the bed with himself and Opal. Speaking of Opal, though, when had she grown an extra set of arms. Plus, if she was Mack's pillow then how had she managed to also get herself plastered to his back. Craning his neck around, Mack spotted the fourth person sharing the room with him. Piera. Perfect. 

Edited by Mack

Opal was sleeping soundly at first, then the light started to crack through the windows and she felt deathly cold. She shuddered lightly attempting to bring the blanket over her head. She managed to do so until she heard a loud groan. She kept her eyes closed, those familiar groans were something she was used to hearing right after she had spent the night with a stranger. She tried to think back what happened, but there was a migraine headache building up all around her head, thumping loudly against her cranium and the dull and constant pain behind her eyes. 

Cracking her dark eyes open, the light had nearly blinded her. She shuddered once more moving in her spot attempting to keep warm and noticed she had no clothing on save for the black lace panties she normally wears under her attire. Covering bosom with one hand she blinked away the morning vision and searched the room. She had no idea where she was or who..."Mack?" she asked in a small voice. 

No, no, nononononono! This wasn't happening, did she really? With HIM? Of all people?! She groaned and flipped herself over in the bed, staring at the beauty that was Piera. Holy [censored]? Did all three of them...? What happened last night? Upon closer examination, it seemed they all had been in the Guild Master's bed, how Piera arrived was a mystery...how any of them got here was a mystery. 

"Oh [censored]...I can't believe...wait...I'm still wearing my panties, so...we didn't actually...do anything right? Please tell me you still have pants on...ugh! Like that even matters...[censored]...what happened?" Opal got up from the bed, her hands still covering the goods as she looked awkwardly around the room, "Hey! Turn around!" she barked at Mack as she frantically looked around for her bra. 

The raven haired woman slid off the bed, her curvaceous figure searching for her pants or anything that would resemble her clothing. She looked up and found her bra hanging from one of the ceiling fixtures, she titled her head and wondered how she managed to do that. 

"Good...God...I must have been wasted...This is your fault, Mack!" she declared jumping up and down, one arm over her chest and unable to reach the wisp of clothing that was caught on low fixture.     

Piera felt like....she didn't even know how to describe it. She couldn't even think of proper words. Or really think period. All she knew was that she had been dead asleep and somewhat chilly and now she was not. Her face scrunched up in a frown as the noise got louder, that must be what had woken her up. But why was it a female voice? It seemed very shrill and distressed....and loud and annoying. It was starting to make her head pound. Or had it already been doing that?

Whimpering slightly, the brunette shifted and rubbed her face into the firm but warm pillow she was pressed against and then rubbed her sleepy eyes before squinting them blearily open. Her first sight was Opal, barely covering herself with an arm while the other reached up for a bra that was hanging from the ceiling. The alchemist stared for a moment before mumbling astutely, "Boobs..." This was certainly an interesting dream. She turned to lay back down and was met with the sight of her pillow. Mack. Who was not wearing a shirt. Her eyes opened more in surprise and she inhaled sharply as she felt warmth blossom across her face before wincing and pressing a hand to her temple at the ache she found there.

"Wh-Wha-? Mack? Op'l? Where? Wha happen?" The alchemist's voice was still thick from having just woken up. She began to sit up slightly, causing the comforter to slip down and reveal her torso which was mostly bare, only a bra to keep her modesty. Snatching up the blanket to her chest, Piera stuttered in horror and confusion, "Wh-Why'm I in m' undies?"

Shirosu had originally been quite comfy, she was warm, and had been sleeping quite soundly but now that she was starting to wake up, she was very, very confused, and a little chilly. She was currently curled up in a ball on a large chair, with a warm fluffy grizzly cub and a fox kit snuggled next to her, accompanied by a splitting head ache that made her think her brain was trying to explode. Raising her head from the heavy quilt that was pillowed around her, she bleary opened eyes to be greeted by what was probably the weirdest thing she had seen in a long, long while. She was in a  room that was most definitely NOT her shop, with people she probably shouldent be waking up around. At the moment she saw Opal jumping around with her hand over a very, bare chest trying to grab something that looked suspiciously like a bra from the rafter, and in a large bed sat a confused looking Piera, and Mack.

"Wh...what the" Shirosu groaned, sitting up straight, her long silver hair spilling over her shoulders in a tangled mess, the pair of familiars complaining at the movement. In order to keep her brain from pounding out of her head, Shirosu had to press her hands to her temples and massage them while she took in the situation. Thankfully, she was fully dressed unlike the curvy opal who wasn't quite so decent,"This is so weird, i'm going back to sleep" Shirosu muttered before shaking her head and slapping her cheeks. No, she needed to figure out what happened. She wasn't really embarrassed by the scenario in front of her, as long as she wasnt the one in bed she considered herself fine, other then a pounding head. Gin let out a little squeak and poked his head out of the quilt that Shirosu was under along with a much larger, very warm grizzly cub who made odd chuffing sounds, pressing himself against her and making the chair a little crowded. She really tried to remember what happened, but all she could come up with was the drinking contest getting a little outta hand, maybe Mack had kept his word about hauling them to the forge? she wasnt really sure. "Good morning?" she asked awkwardly 

Edited by Shirosu

As Opal got up and began making what was, admittedly, a curvaceous and highly buxom scene of herself Mack growled low in his throat, opening one bloodshot grey eye. Clearly, Opal didn't know the first rule of hangovers which was that one only spoke if it was absolutely necessary and then only in low, whispered tones. Still growling in a low, dangerous sounding tone, Mack pulled up his player inventory and produced his sleeveless beginner shirt which materialized in his hands. As Piera threw the blankets off the blonde man exploded into motion, at least as much as someone with a nasty hangover could do that. It was more of a lurch. In one halting, jerky motion he crammed the shirt down over Opal's head, not caring one bit what his hands touched or if she got her arms pinned to her sides. That done he wrapped his right arm around the woman's waist and clamped his left hand tightly over her mouth. Blessedly, that stopped the noise.

"My pants are on," he hissed in a low, dangerous whisper, pulling Opal back into the bed before burying them both in the mound of blankets that was there, along with Piera. "I'm very hung over, but given that you're far more naked I'm declaring myself the winner," the blonde man continued, still holding Opal tight against his chest with his hand clamped over her mouth. "Appeal to the judges if you want, they're both here. As for covering yourself, no point in bothering since I woke up doing a face plant in your chest," the blonde man continued in the same low whispering tone. 

"This mess is your fault, you wanted the drinking contest. I don't remember much more than that," the Grandmaster confessed. "Rule number one, you don't speak unless you have to and then only in a whisper," Mack said, ticking off rules on his fingers. "Rule number two, I'm not letting you go or removing my hand until you give me your word you will abide by rule number one. Rule number three, while we will admit that your drinking contest played a significant role in our current state of affairs we'll hold off on assigning blame until we're not hung over... unless you want to agree that this whole situation is Beoreson's fault since he bought the beer. Now, unless you want to freeze your lady parts off getting dressed, I suggest you get comfy for a bit." Mack gave the brunette woman a very pointed look through narrowed bloodshot grey eyes that made it clear he meant business with the rules.

"Shirosu," he said in a loud whisper, projecting his whispered voice across the room to her. "If you're dressed, please light the fire. You're closest to the fire place. If we get one going it should warm up nicely over the next thirty to forty-five minutes." The directive issued, Mack released the grip he had around Opal's waist and used his free arm to gather in Piera. "I don't know why you're in next to nothing, but this isn't as bad as that time in the cave."

As Opal attempted to jump once more her head bnaged sending off what appeared to be many explosions rattling in her noggin, her arm had fallen loose from her exposed body and cursed lightly under her breath, quickly elevating it back up to her torso to her precious goods. Mack seemed to rumble lowy as her quickly made for the distressed woman. She didn't even realize the other's might have been severely as hung over as she was, her bratty nature was getting the best of her and all she wanted to do was get her bra, get some pants on and leave this nightmare behind. Her silken body was manhandled by the Grand Master of the Crimson Blades, her mouth hushed as she was violently placed into a large enough shirt that covered her curvacous body. Mack had twisted her around and they submerged into the bed once more, her eyes wide, red and panicking as they darted around. She mumbled through his hands but his tone became serious and his equally blood shot eyes told her the story.

In short, she was told to shut the [censored] up, that wasn't the first time a guy told her to do that in this position. She couldn't believe that his face was in her goods. She almost whimpered as he finally told her he would let go after going through a set of rules. She slowly nodded, his hand releasing from her mouth. Opal withdrew herself closer to Piera...Oh! Piera..."Sorry for making a racket...but...I panicked? Oh God...I really hope nothing happened here...I'd be fine with you, but Mack...that's a different story." she told Piera in a low voice, "By the way...you got some ample goods yourself there, Piera...meow~" Opal shuddered and drew her feet into the massive shirt that was Mack's, her feet dragging back to her chest. She whipped her face with the back of the sleeve, "Make up is probably a mess...ugh!" With bloodshot eyes she thought she had seen a glint of her faux leather crimson pants off hanging on a desk. She sighed, she felt sick to her stomach, and Mack was right that yelling didn't help appease the headache she had throbbing in her head. 

"Alright. We are clothed...to some extent. I don't know how I ended up being the naked one around here. We need to figure out what happened...last night. I know we drank...a lot. But after that...it was a blur...You..don't think Beoreson did something to the beer, do you?" her tone was low, almost raspy in nature. She was asking anyone at this point.  

Piera belatedly realized that she wasn't wearing her glasses and wondered where they'd ended up. Her face felt naked without them.....so it matched the rest of her pretty much. Glancing around she then caught sight of reflective glass and saw that somehow her glasses had ended up on Shirosu's head. They were too far away to worry about. She watched dumbly as Mack shot out of bed to quiet the source of everyone's head pounding, or at least half of it, Opal's mouth. She allowed herself to flump back down onto the bed before making a soft noise of discontent as her head bounced on the pillows. Closing her eyes against the light streaming in from a nearby window, she listened to Mack whisper orders to the buxom woman, though she almost opened her eyes in surprise when Mack stated that apparently he'd woken up using Opal's 'pillows' as...well pillows. And then the bed shifted as they both came back to bed under the covers, now the brunette being the one in the middle.

Hearing the other woman speak an apology for her previous loudness, Piera opened her eyes slightly before snorting in amusement at the compliment about her 'ample goods'. "Not compared to you," She answered softly, she was practically flat compared to the black haired woman. Then her earlier comment about possibly having slept with herself or Mack caught up. "Wai, wha? W-We didn't..." Green eyes flicked from Opal to Mack. "No..." She covered her face with her hands. "Nnnn, my head hurts too much to deal with this..."

She then felt a thick arm around her waist that pulled her close to a source of warmth but when she peeked out from behind her fingers, she hid her face again when she was met with the sight of a shirtless Mack holding her close before speaking of the cave. Her hands dropped as she glowered at him with pink cheeks. "We don't talk about that time in the cave." The brunette whispered heatedly, though her forceful words made her head twinge and her glare faltered in a wince. As Opal tried to piece together what happened the previous night, Piera strained to remember. "I remember you guys drinking. And I guess I was too in between refilling you guys. I don't think Beor did anything. He's not a cook or alchemist."

Then at her words a terrible thought struck her and she pulled slightly away from Mack to hold the comforter to her chest while she used her free hand to swipe open her menu and check her inventory. A weary expletive fell from her lips. "I think we drank some moonshine I made. I had a couple bottles in my inventory but now they're not there. I hadn't tested them yet though..." Then she noticed a blinking icon and tapped it before her eyes widened painfully at what she saw. A stream of colorful curses were now let out at a louder than whisper level. "Lee's gonna kill me." Piera moaned, closing her menu as she hid her face in her hands yet again.

Shirosu watched as the half dressed Mack lurched out of bed to quite the source of extra headache, and though it was quite forceful, she really didnt care seeing as it just slightly, oh so slightly lessened the feeling that her brain was trying to escape her skull. When Mack whispered loudly across the room for her to light the fire she groaned, she wasn't really sure she could put one foot in front of the other right now, but she would try "Will do Mack" she whispered, almost to quiet to hear, her voice very hoarse. Doing a quick scroll through her inventory Shirosu equipped the heavy winter coat she had made especially for this floor. Sliding out of her big chair leaving a pair of disgruntled familiars behind, Shirosu shuffled over to the fire place, her mane of silver hair in quite the impressive mess. She wasted no time starting the fire, making it as hot as the game would allow before retreating as quickly and someone who was hungover could to her chair and the warm bear and fox.

Taking the giant quilt she wrapped around herself caterpillar style, but it was so big that Chewie and Gin could still fit in it comfortably. Shivering a little violently for her trek across the room she whispered through chattering teeth,"Well, this is quite the situation" In the bed Mack had thrown his arm around Piera and she had no clue how the women felt about that, but it was kinda funny, and she would taken more joy at the comedy of the situation had she not been, freezing and extremely hung over. After shaking like a chihuahua for a little while she became aware of something on to of her head, reaching up her hands produced Pieras glasses, how had those ended up there? she had no clue whatsoever. she was noticing the fire was starting to take a little of the nip out of the air but it had a long while to go, in the meantime, she would do her best to use the bear cub and fox as a heater. 

"And what's wrong with me," Mack demanded in a hushed whisper, scooping up Piera under the blankets and shifting the normally bespectacled woman so that she was on the other side of him and he was in between the two women. "You obviously didn't complain last night because I've never been so drunk that I thought no meant yes, and based on what you've said and done in the past you like muscular men with forceful personalities, which I am," he continued, his grey eyes narrowing dangerously in Opal's direction as he pulled Piera a little bit tighter against his chest with his other arm. "Now, as I said it's going to be cold in here for a bit so, coming straight to the point," Mack said with a slightly direct gesture to Opal's chest, "You can either cuddle up or you can be cold. There's not much more of you that I can see that I haven't seen. Or, if you'd prefer to be the pillow again, I'm alright with that too. And stop whining about how you look, you look just fine and I'm not just saying that because you were topless and are now in my shirt... you'd look better in general without make-up. The make-up makes it too perfect," Mack continued, shrugging his broad shoulders.

"There's not much more of you for me to see either, Piera," he said, turning his attention to Piera as he held out an arm to Opal to either slip under or not as she would. Not that Mack would have minded, even slightly, seeing more of Piera. He also wisely kept his mouth shut when Opal mentioned Piera's assets since, as far as Mack was concerned Piera's were superior to Opal's. "A two piece swimsuit is the same as underwear. One just has more lace than the other. Also, moonshine would explain a lot and what Lee doesn't know won't hurt him." He snugged Piera a bit tighter to his side

When Shirosu got up to go and light the fire in the grate Mack watched her progress. Apparently, she had remained completely clothed and she'd kipped for the night with her familiar and Chewie, if the amount of wiggling under her quilt while she was lighting the fire was any indicator. Once she had lit the fire the silver haired woman quickly disappeared back under her blanket on the chair. "Thank you, Shirosu," Mack called across the room in a loud whisper.

It was either the room warming up or the body heat coming off of Mack. Opal slunk in his arm a little while it was carried over to her in a cuddling manner. She was defeated at this point. Both her head pounding and the lack of efficient warmth could catalyse themselves to just being defeated. The woman shrugged her shoulders, narrowing her eyes slightly at Mack as he got an eyeful of some cleavage as she adjusted the large shirt she wore. When he made his comment about her liking the muscle guys and forceful personalities she could only say "Touche." and kept quiet a little longer, feeling that the room was now heating up to an extent where the fire was becoming much more predominant with its heating. 

Still shivering however from lack of pants, she kept her legs bundled underneath her. She was on Mack's one side and Piera was on the other, how did this happen? Opal continued to think of the numerous ways this could have gone down and all of them added to the banging headache which sat resounding in her noggin the entire time. She pouted lightly as she just needed to stop, Piera had mentioned that the Moonshine she came up with was gone. That would very well explain that...

"Now that you mention it...After the seventh beer, I did ask for something a bit more powerful, didn't I? I think that's when Piera told us about the moonshine and we were like...'Yeah, that's a great idea...' which turned out to not be such a great idea after all...what the hell was in that stuff Piera? More importantly...can you make more?" she said teasingly. 

The throbbing ache in her head was starting to subside, but she was still freezing her butt off in the room. Shirosu? She barely noticed the woman who was snuggling in the opposite corner in a huge chair mixed with the two familiars. She guessed she was comfortable doing that...Opal looked around the room, her bra still hanging from one of the ceiling fixtures and her pants thrown across the room on a small corner desk. "You don't think...someone pulled a prank on us, do you?"  

Piera grumbled as she was shifted so that Mack was between both women and she couldn't help but believe that it was explicitly on purpose. His somewhat angrily whispered speech to Opal after she insinuated that she would not have been pleased if she'd slept with him was amusing and yet somewhat confusing. If Mack was Opal's type, why wasn't she hitting on him? She hit on everyone else. That much the brunette remembered, and she'd only just met the woman last night. The voluptuous woman's grumbled 'touche' didn't help either. The young woman made a soft noise as she was hugged tighter to the large blonde man, enjoying the warmth but feeling a bit awkward about the closeness given their state of undress.

Mack continued to berate his guild subordinate, his whispering not doing much to combat her headache given that she was resting on his chest. She tried to just tune him out but then she heard Opal speak up as she mentioned remembering something about moonshine before asking what was in it and if she could make more. Despite the situation, the brunette couldn't help but smirk in pained amusement. "I don't remember right now. I don't even remember drinking it. And aren't you an alchemist? You should be able to make it yourself." Her tone was a tad bit snappish due to the pounding in her temple, her usual patience wearing thin.

Glancing up at Mack's face as he tried to tell her that underwear covered just as much as a swimsuit, which he had seen her in before, she sighed. It wasn't the point if it was the same. It was that it had happened. Again. But she didn't have the mental power to argue this point. But when the blonde man said that what her boyfriend didn't know wouldn't hurt him, she frowned and glared at him (though it was somewhat subdued to her hangover) before pulling away from him. "'M gonna find m' clothes." She stated tersely, sitting up and getting out of the bed, making sure that the covers didn't lift from the other two bed occupants.

Immediately after standing, Piera swayed, feeling faint from having gotten up too fast. Holding her head, the brunette winced, breathing for a moment before a shiver brought her back to reality. It really was freezing. Squinting her eyes out of habit, she looked around for her clothes and glasses and walked around the bed, her arms covering her chest more due to being cold than any attempt to preserve her modesty. Eventually she did find her usual dark purple clothes, half under the bed on Opal's side. Piera quickly snatched them up and donned them, feeling a little bit warmer now and infinitely more comfortable. Glancing back at the bed as the black haired woman spoke, the younger alchemist shrugged. "How d'you mean?"

Looking around the room some more, her expression softened into a gentle smile when she finally found her glasses on Shirosu's head. "Lemme grab those real quick." She told the sleepy white haired girl quietly. "Thanks for the fire. An sorry you got stuck with the chair." Slipping on her glasses, Piera felt a bit more like herself, though her head was still pounding. Belatedly she stated with surprise. "We're at an inn?" She recognized the basic decor and positioning of furniture now. Originally she'd thought that they were at Mack's forge since it was on the fourth floor which would explain the cold. And he had threatened to carry them all there if they'd gotten too drunk. Guess he ended up fulfilling that halfway. Turning to Mack and Opal she ask whispered, "Should I go get us something?" She wasn't sure if there was an SAO hangover cure, but surely nothing could hurt at this point.

Shirosu smiled at the bickering over at the bed, petting chewie to prevent the bear from getting to squirmy, he has sharp claws. She lay her head back down her eyes half closed, she would have fallen back to sleep if the splitting head ache had not prevent such action. "Oh yeah" She yawned when Piera grabbed her glasses, "i keep forgetting those where there, no clue how they got there though" She smiled slightly when Piera thanked her for the fire and laughed quietly,"Its no issue, a fire would have done us all well and i couldn't feel my toes anyways so it really didn't matter, and if sleeping on the chair meant i kept my clothes on, then i'm more then happy to sleep here" She winked. she perked up a little when Piera mentioned getting something from the inn keeper and said,"Oh yes please, i could really, really use a coffee to nurse this head ache,  swear my brain has grown legs and is trying to escape my head"

With that she snuggled back down into the piled of blanket and hugged Gin the little fox to her chest, he squeaked in protest and squirmed upwards to sit on top of the comforter to look at everyone else. with another squeak the three tailed hit lept on the floor and walked over to the fireplace to stretch out in front of it."Smart fox" she muttered, she wasn't personally inclined to move at the moment though, she would end up looking like a old frail chihuahua if she did.

OOC: Piera, if I need to edit this let me know. I kind of assumed from your last post that you were going to go and grab the food and find out from the NPC Inn Keeper what they know about last night.

Mack noticed the glare that Piera gave him, or tried to give him anyway, when he said that what Lee didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Clearly, the wrong thing to say. The blonde man suppressed a groan, it seemed to him that he was rapidly torpedoing his chances with Piera and he was less than thrilled with that thought. When the dark haired woman pulled away and removed herself from the bed Mack turned and shifted a little bit more into Opal so that his back was to Piera, placing his face carefully into Opal's shoulder so as to avoid the other woman's curves as much as possible though, given Opal's endowment it would have been a near impossibility to avoid them completely. Still, the blacksmith was trying to make it clear to Piera that his storm grey eyes weren't following her every shapely move. Even though that was exactly what he wanted to do. The blacksmith didn't really care if his actions made Opal uncomfortable or not, after all this entire situation was her fault still, at least as far as he was concerned.

"Whatever passes for strong black tea, fried eggs, and pancakes, please," Mack called out, his voice muffled somewhat by Opal's body since he was still making it very clear that he was not watching Piera's every move. After all, that was modesty. If it had been Opal moving around, Mack probably would have would have had himself a good ogle and leer. After all, the way Opal dressed and comported herself she wanted to be stared at by men, at least as nearly as Mack could tell. A few seconds later there was the soft sound of the door to the room opening and closing. Rolling his head to one side, Mack popped open one bloodshot grey eye and saw that Piera had left. The blonde man then rolled his head back into Opal's shoulder and groaned loudly.

"Egh!? It's nothing you haven't already seen anyways..." Opal said placing a hand on his face and turning it the other direction. Piera had left the bed and began sweeping through the room getting her clothes put back on while Mack was trying to be gentleman like and not look. Opal rolled her eyes as he shifted his gaze towards her shoulder, no less eyeing the woman's cleavage as well as he was trying so hard not to look at Piera dressing herself.

Her honey colored eyes seemed to spin lightly in her head at the mere mention of food. She almost felt like vomiting if the sensation was there, she would have done it. Clearly she didn't take into effect whatever the alchemist put in that Moonshine was going to black out for however many hours they were here. Not to mention they were on floor four...Of all the places, how did they end up here? They were recently on floor seven, Beoreson's shop is located there. And then they traveled all the way to Snowfrost? Knowing herself, she would have been cursing up a storm before she would accept coming back here, it was too damn cold her small body. There must have been an incentive or something for her to come all this way for that. 

Whatever it was, it had her nearly naked and her clothing everywhere. She sighed and shook her head lightly, placing a hand on her face still attempting to remember what happened, "I don't need anything, thanks." she was barely audible then the door closed behind them leaving Mack and Opal...alone..."Nuuuu!!!" Mack had groaned again, his face hitting her shoulder. 

"Ugh! You moan more than my father does...What exactly are you doing under those blankets?" Opal moved her lithe body away from him and out of the confines of his massive, bulky arms. Her legs were freezing but as Piera was scouring the room for her clothing, her pants had upturned along with her jacket. Swinging off the bed, she grabbed her crimson leather pants, part one of her Treasure Seeker Costume. The leggy female slid off the bed, bending over as she placed her feet into the leg holes and balanced herself as she slipped them upward to her curvy hips and fastening the belt around her waist. 

"You don't need to look away, Mack. We are both adults here and you already face planted into my tits earlier, so its not gonna bother me anymore now than it did earlier..." The woman crossed her arms over her chest and lifted the long shirt off her body, her perky assets gave a slight bounce as she tossed the shirt upwards into the air smacking the bra from the hanging fixture. Both items came down towards the ground and Opal picked up the second part of her attire. Fixing the straps of the leather garment, she pushed it upwards along her body and positioned it comfortably over her bosom and reached for her jacket swinging it around her body and covering her long body. 

"Alright, that seems to be good enough..." she said wrapping her arms around her and opening the door once more. She came out towards Shirosu, "How did you manage to get so lucky?" Opal asked, flicking the long raven locks of her hair from out of the confines of her long jacket. 

"By chance, you didn't see my boots, have you?" The room was warm by the fireplace and she felt cozy there for a moment. There was now a dull pain in place of her headache, still uncomfortable but subsiding none the less. 

Piera's polite smile turned a little wry as Shirosu stated that she was glad to sleep in the chair if it meant that she got to keep her clothes on. "I don't blame you." The brunette stated flatly before her smile turned a bit more amused. Nodding at the white haired girl's request, she turned to the bed and heard out Mack's order as well before frowning slightly when Opal politely refused anything, sounding a little nauseous. "I'll be right back." She announced quietly to the room at large before carefully opening the door and closing it behind her as gently as possible.  Just outside the door, the alchemist allowed herself a moment to pause and run her hands over her face under her glasses once more, a long tired sigh escaping her mouth. Then she straightened her spectacles and schooled her face into a neutral expression before walking down the hall and down the steps to the main area of the inn.

Surprisingly, or perhaps not surprisingly, the inn was bustling with activity. It was one of the few areas of respite in this frigid floor and many players were taking advantage of it. The amount of people and noise caused Piera to wince and her expression to become a bit more drawn as the throbbing in her head increased in force. The brunette managed to catch the attention of the inn keeper, an NPC that was very polite and cheery as she asked for coffee, strong black tea, pancakes, bacon and fried eggs. Thankfully all of these items were available for purchase and in sufficient quantity. Even if Opal said that she didn't want anything, she still wanted to make sure there was enough if she choose to eat later. She might change her mind after smelling the food after all. As a last second thought, she also asked the inn keeper if there was any hangover cure that she could buy, which earned her an amused smile as he informed her any alchemist should be able to craft one. The brunette couldn't help but scowl a little at that answer. Well she knew what she'd be crafting as soon as possible...

She waited impatiently on a stool as the NPC 'made' the food, clutching her forehead partly due to pain but also hoping to deter any from speaking to her. Thankfully it didn't take more than a few minutes before the innkeeper brought out a rather large tray that had three plates laden with each of the foods, a pot of both tea and coffee, additives for both drinks, as well as a stack of cups and plates along with several utensils and napkins. Piera was nearly overwhelmed by the smell, momentarily inhaling because it smelled so good before her stomach turned over slightly, causing her to grimace. It looked delicious though. The pancake's were stacked high and patted with butter, syrup dripping down the stacks. The eggs were a variety of fried; some over hard and others over easy, but each had butter as well as flecks of salt and pepper. The bacon was what she personally was looking forward to the most. It looked perfect. Not too limp and yet not extremely crunchy either.

Licking her lips slightly, Piera smiled weakly at the NPC before it faltered at the price. Jeez feeding four people sure wasn't cheap. But it wasn't ridiculous either considering what she'd saved up from her shop. Maybe she should just look at this as repentance for whatever transgressions she may or may not have committed last night... Taking the large tray in both hands, the brunette made her way back up the stairs and to where she was fairly sure the door to their room was. Then she realized that she couldn't open it. Pausing for a moment, Piera then reached out a foot and tapped the door with the toe of her shoe, hard enough for at least one of the occupants to notice she hoped but hopefully not loud enough to cause any undue pain. "Room service." She said in a normal tone of voice from behind the door.

Shirosu sat back in her chair and watched as Piera left the room to go grab some food and hot beverages, she watched as Opal scoured around for her clothing, which was impressively scoured everywhere. Finally gettin warm enough Shirosu migrated from the chair to in front of her fire, dragging the comforter behind her like a giant cape before settling cross legged onto the ground with the blanket over her legs and shoulders. Reaching up she started to unknot her hair with her fingers, absently patting Gin when he pawed her, when Opal came in her general direction she smiled Cheekily  "Maybe cause I was passed out before we even arrived last night?" she asked in response to Opal, "I don't really know, i'm just happy to be on the chair, i like my alone time" Herring Piera knock on the door Shirosu exclaimed"Coffee!" scrambling to her feet and walking over to open its so that the brown haired women could enter, her eyes taking in the feast before her. "Thanks Piera!" she said as the women entered, closing the door behind her, following the lady like a lost puppy begging for some scraps, the smell was overwhelming, and didn't help her head but she didn't care, she just wanted her friggin coffee, she swore that stuff was the nectar of the gods. 

Mack made a show of covering his head with the blankets as Opal went to remove the shirt he had lent her. In truth though, he peeked. The hero always peeked and the way Opal bounced around was far too enticing a manner for Mack to not watch. Once Opal had dressed herself, she moved off over to the fireplace and Shirosu and asked about her boots. Growling, Mack flopped to one side of the bed and then to the other. Ah, there was one of the boots within easy reach. "I've got one," Mack called in a loud whisper, wrapping his hands around the boot and drawing it back into the bed under the covers. If Opal wanted it back, she was going to have to come and take it. She was also going to pay the price for breaking the rules and speaking louder than a whisper. "You're going to have to pay if you want it."

Before Mack could say what it was that he wanted from Opal in return for her boot, which would be a one sided trade, there was a soft knocking on the door. Shirosu popped up, entirely too perky, and answered the door to let Piera back in. Piera and food, there was little not to like when it came to a curvy woman holding fried eggs and pancakes. Sitting up on the bed, Mack waved Opal's boot cheekily at her, and then slid it beneath one of his thighs as the blankets feel from his shoulders and torso to reveal his heavily muscled upper torso. He trusted that Piera would bring the tray of food over in her own good time. Either way, Mack intended to keep possession of Opal's boot until he got his deal and he doubted Opal would venture out into the snow without it.

Opal flinched and found one of her boots decorated on top of what would be a wall mounted woodlands creature reminiscent of a deer in this world. She sighed and plopped her butt on the desk and reached up, retrieving her boot. "How the hell..." she asked herself quietly. She heard the door knock and then 'room service' by a woman's voice, Opal figured it was Piera and surely enough after the door opened, it was her holding a tray of breakfast items for the bunch of them. The smell was immediately a turn off as she almost gagged from the smell...it was way to early for her to be eating. She had heard the loud whisper from Mack moments before and figured he had her other boot. She threw her arms up in defeat and walked into the room as he waved the boot and then it went disappearing beneath the covers with his hands.

"Oh come on, Mack. Grow up a little..." she sighed rubbing her head as she spoke softly to him, realizing they were all still a bit 'fuzzy' although by now the alchemist was sure enough getting over most of it besides the slight ringing in one ear and the left side of her head pulsating with a dull pain. 

"What do you want?" she asked finally giving in. 

Piera heard an exclamation of "Coffee!" before the door was opened and she smiled faintly in amusement at Shirosu's tired but eager expression. "There's coffee." She assured the girl before walking in and seeing that Opal had gotten up and mostly dressed though she was still missing her boots. Mack was sitting up now, but the blankets only covered his legs rather than his overtly muscular torso. "Put on a shirt already Mack, jeez. Aren't you cold?" She requested and asked in a soft tone. The brunette nudged the door closed with her foot and walked further into the room, looking around with slightly narrowed eyes as she tried to decide where to set down the tray. She opted for the hope chest at the foot of the bed, kneeling slowly to avoid tilting the tray unnecessarily before resting it on the flat surface.

Then the alchemist began to lay out the empty cups and plates beside the tray before noticing Opal's expression of nausea. Frowning in sympathy she said, "Sorry Opal. Are you sure I can't get you anything? Even water?" If it wasn't so frigid outside, she would have suggested opening a window. But all she could do was nudge the tray to the far side of the hope chest, away from the voluptuous woman. "The innkeeper said that there is a hangover cure...but you'd have to craft it or buy it from an alchemist." She shared a look of wry amusement with her fellow alchemist.

The bespectacled young woman then poured one cup of coffee and two cups of tea before glancing at Mack and Shirosu. "Help yourselves. I'd make you guys a plate but I don't know how much of what you'd want." Piera added a splash of milk to her tea and two sugars before stirring and blowing gently on the liquid once...twice....three times and then sipping, her eyes sliding closed in contentment at the hot liquid easing just a little bit of her tension. "Mmm..." She sighed, content to simply sit between the fire and the hope chest.

Shirosu wasted no time grabbing a cup and filling it to the brim with the brown gold, adding a small spoon of sugar and cream to go with it. She also grabbed a plate and placed one pancake, one egg, and a generous amount of bacon before wandering back over to the fire to sit, eat and drink her caffeinated beverage with relish. She still found this situation hilarious, and was smiling to herself when out of the corner of her eye she saw Gin sneak forward and grabbed a piece of bacon off her plate,"Gin!" she whispered loudly the little thief took off across the room to eat his prize, growling as menacingly as he could in the grizzly cubs direction as he ate, he would fight to the death over the strip of meat if the bear even came anywhere near him. Shirosu sighed and let the kit enjoy his food, she'd probably forgotten to feed him last night anyways. She started to feel much better as she munched away at her plate, the pancake was buttery awesomeness, eggs were pretty good, but most of all she loved the bacon, and forced herself to slow down when eating because it was so good. after she comfortably full she sipped her coffee contently, doing her best to ignore her head ache which had lessened considerably. 

Edited by Shirosu