[PP:F1] Trial and Error (Mack)

Lisa listened and her jaw dropped when he explained what each of her new items abilities were. It seemed that they were indeed appropriately named and each was a thing of beauty. “What do I think?” she said, her mouth still agape. “I think I love them!” She said as she bounced toward the big man and threw her arms wide and hugged him, her little arms not quite long enough to engulf the man.

“Thank you sooo very much,” Lisa as she bounced back and admired the new equipment. Everything fit so perfectly, she wondered if they were made that way, or if it was the system adjusting the items to fit. In either case, everything fit her like a glove and the young woman was extremely grateful. 

Acquired the following items:

• Lazarus (rare armor set) - +2 REGEN
  • Night's Protection (rare shield)- +1 Thorns/ +1 MIT
  • Reaver (rare one handed curved blade: Falchion) +2 PARA

Edited by Persephone

OOC: The armor is actually +4 Regen, and the shield +2 thorns and +3 Mit. since that's the value of a single rank in each of those abilities.

"No problem," Mack rumbled in a low tone as Persephone flung her arms around him. Amusingly, the brown haired woman didn't quite have the wingspan to be able to fully get her arms around his waist, not that Mack was overly bothered by that. Most people, and especially most women, looked small next to him. His arms automatically encircled the woman for a moment before releasing her nearly as quickly. It simply wouldn't do for some other women to come in and find the man with his arms around another woman. No, it wouldn't do at all. "As I said, helping low-level players is part of what we do in the Crimson Blades and, if you so desire, we would be more than happy to bring you into our Guild as well. You'll find several other low-level players to party with and I will personally see to your Guild training."

Lisa smiled as Mack gave her a hug back. He was a terribly nice man to be sure, which made the young woman like the big man all the more. He told her once again that it was hid guild’s duty to help lower levels and offered her a spot within his guild. Although the safety of a guild did sound tempting, she wanted to first learn a bit more about Mack organization before joining their ranks, or any other guild’s for that matter.

“I will definitely think on your offer.” She said with a nod. “For now… do you think we could go test this stuff out?” She asked the man with a grin on her face. Now that she was properly outfitted, it was time to give her battle skills a try.  

ROLEPLAY COMPLETE

Mack Earns:

1 SP

200 Col

Persephone Earns:

1 SP

200 Col

And gains Lazarus, Night’s Protection, and Reaver