[PP-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

AssassinCrossfull89095_zps597dca81.jpgHealthbar_macradon_zpsefca1328.png

The wind blowing, the sun risen and the shadows falling from the trees and buildings. Macradon walked in the city, hearing about a quest, right now he didn't need a familiar, all he needed was some more experience points, as he needed to get higher up on the floors. The highest he had been up to was the second floor, which was already difficult for him, if he should get up higher, he would need to get stronger.

While walking through the buildings's shadows, he glanced upon the old gypsy who had a quest mark at her. While also looking around, he saw a girl, roughly 2-3 years younger than him.

''Oii!'' He would say as he waved, if she was one who wanted to clear the quest, he would assist her, this would not be a problem.

I was sitting by a lake enjoying the view from a tree branch in a hammock I had just made from some random rope and cloth when I had gotten an invitation from dande I accepted it and climbed down and walked into the nearest town to teleport to where ever Dande was I found her by the gate with a new person I hadn't met yet but as I came up "Hi what's the quest you invited me for?"

I was caught by surprise as a random player came up to me, making me yelp in surprise and nearly drop the hood that I was wearing. Hurriedly putting it back on, I replied, "U-Uh yes?"

The player I had randomly invited appeared to me as he asked me, "Hi, what's the quest you invited me for?" I muttered in reply, making show it was loud enough for both of them to hear, "W-Well, its this quest given by this old gypsy that can allow you to make partners with a mob...S-So yeah.."

"W-Would it be too much too ask if you could help me out...i-in this quest?" I asked nervously.

''Not at all, I can help you. So it's a familiar you need, eh?'' he would say while taking out his hand for a hand shake.

He would look at the girl, roughly the same height has him, age was though a bit different. He would listen, as another person would appear, the sound of a voice and the change in air was what he felt.

He would turn towards the boy who was asking about the about the quest, the details were great and easy enough to understand and accomplish. Macradon would sigh while walking over to the gypsy to get all the information. With all set.

''I'll just send a friend and party invite to you both'' Macradon would say as the HUD would show up, he would be able to see both their levels, so that showed how experienced they were in this world.

He would smile to them both as they would soon travel to the area listed on the quest.

''Pitiful human, helping others once again? You can easily overcome them, why even bother helping others than yourself? You bring shame upon the human race!''

A voice would say to Macradon, his inner voice, once again annoying him. He would just crack his smile, appearing scared instead of happy of the company of the two, scared as he was, he was all frozen, chills fell down his back while the voice faded away.

(I don't see two posts though...)

"Thank you very much!" I exclaimed, bowing deeply as a thanks. I accepted the friend request and noticed that the players levels were slightly lower than mine, but they seemed skilled enough.

I noticed Marcradon, or so he was called, shaking. Mahko too noticed this and straight away asked him about it, "Hey what's up what are you scared of?" He asked. I continued on with, "Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked.

With a quick shake with his head and a scratch on his head, he would slightly smile again. He would just look at the lot.

''I'm sorry for that you had to witness this, I'm just having some trouble, nothing to bother about'' he would say while he would slander around for a while, waiting for the two to venture out into the open.

''Whenever you two are ready, we can begin our little adventure'' Macradon would say as he would just walk in circles, trying to forget about what just happened. His gear would be set as it should, his sword strapped upon his back and his body was ready for combat, if that should ever happen wherever they would go to.

With a smile, he looked upon the two while he would just walk slowly around.

"Alright, if you say so. We're going to go to the forest, which is quite far. I'm looking for a black sparrow or hawk, and it shouldn't be too hard to find it around those areas." I said, as the two listened carefully. "Alright, we better start going now or else it'll be getting late. Anyone needs to stock up on things first?" I asked.

He would open up the inventory HUD and analyze what he needed. He would tighten the sword on his back so he would be able to travel without problems. He would look as the clock was only a bit over noon, he had just eaten, so no problem to bother.

''If I do get hungry, I can always grind some Boar meat I supposed'' he would say as he would gather some air and then journey out into the lands. With just the weight of his blade and the heat of the sun, nothing was bothering him in any way. He would follow the two as they would walk out of the gate.

To the forest it was, obviously. With a glint in the sun, they would arrive there by evening if they were heading for the great forest of life, where most birds were, as this one girl wanted to have a Hawk Familiar.

On the way towards the forest, wild Boars and Warthogs would attack, but they were easily wiped out by the three.

Macradon would collect most of the meat as he planned to cook it for dinner. With no hesitation, he would slowly walk into the forest, not doing much other than finding a spot to rest as Dandelion would gather information.

He would be glad if he could just go out and grind his skill levels up, but that was not something he wanted to do now.

We walked in the forest for a few more minutes, and then I caught sight of a hawk, a rare black one. "Right there!" I exclaimed, as I sprinted to the hawk, closing the far gap within seconds. I was the fastest and swiftest out of the group, but even I couldn't be able to catch up to the hawk for so long. Knowing that my stamina will run out, I stopped running and let the hawk fly, as I activated my tracking skills, to track it down.

As Dande exclaimed, she used the sprint skill, trying to close the gap as Macradon would just sit and watch.

He would just sit and watch the bird fly away. Hawks were fast, and humans even with the sprint would not be able to catch a hawk, not a grown up, that is.

''Don't bother, they are too fast'' he would say as he would use a branch to pull him up from the ground. He was leaning towards a tree, not bothering doing much. He would just watch as the group would move further, trying to find more hawks.

''Lead the way ma'm'' Macradon would say as he would follow the two, chasing the black hawk, there wasn't much he would be able to do here, but he could always just help research on the environment. With a few quick glances, he would just look around the forest. He would follow as they moved and followed Dande.