[PP-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

"I have a faster way of getting there plus we could follow the hawk at the same speed its going" I walked to the nearest shadow and started whistling till Shikama formed in the shadow he looked at me flashing green eyes "What is it Mahko you woke me from my sleep" Shikama stretched yawning well "I need you to follow this hawk" I pointed to the hawk that was flying away he laughed "that's simple" "no duh captain obvious what do you think guys will this work with you?" he barked at me

Macradon would see the shadow, morphing its mass into a wolf with green highlights, it would communicate with Mahko, though no one else would understand it. As he asked if this would be a good idea, Macradon just nodded.

''But can we all fit upon him? I can always sprint and try to hold my pace'' he would say as he wasn't too sure about how much room was on the wolf's back.

"We don't even have to sit we just have to have ahold of his mane cause if yes he was made to carry two especially for such a big wolf but he has other methods" "I grabbed ahold of his mane but if you want to sprint you may dande he will let you sit on his back so you don't have to experience what happens when we jump shadows"

"Jumping shadow is him just running real fast setimes on occasions he'll turn into a shadow and bring who ever is on or has ahold of him and since he can't go in the light he jumps into other shadows like when we catch up to the hawk hell jump into his and we will be traveling the same speed as said hawk" I waited on Mono's answer

''Sounds interesting, I'll just sprint ahead and try to get to it, and We'll meet at the hawks destination, deal?'' He would say as he would sprint away, trying to cover a good area of ground as he would use a lot of energy just by sprinting, but now also sprinting at his fastest.

"Aw cr- WAHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I tightly held onto the wolf's fur when he started to run, easily out taking Macradon. I could see the hawk right under us, and headed for prey. "Guys, the hawk's headed for a prey, when we are 20 meters from it, I want all of you to stop and hide!" I shouted, as I tried to keep my hood on, screwing the idea, I let my black hair flow through the air, revealing my face.

We were after the hawk when Dance ordered us to hide so before the hawk caught its prey Shikama ran into the bushes quickly as said letting her off her hood was down as well it was unusual to see her without it but its not like I minded we were focused on the hawk at the moment I kept Shikama with us just incase

The wolf would just outrun Macradon very fast, but it was better than trying to sit on a fox with more people. Macradon would get into the field of sound of Dande as he would hear the plan. Macradon would climb up in one of the trees and watch from a distance as the the two would go into a bush.

The hawk attempted to kill the rabbit but ended up failing, knowing this was my chance, I took out my meat and slowly headed towards the hungry hawk. Once the hawk saw the food, he nearly lunged forward, and I quickly threw the meat to it.

I chuckled slightly as the hawk hungrily nibbled the food, with a notification popping up, saying, "Congratulations, you have obtained a familiar!"

"Hmmm.....I'll name you...Kurotsuki...." I said, smiling as the hawk nibbled the food.

Even watching from a distance, Macradon could see that this was not a failure, but a success.

The meat was thrown and eaten, and everything went as it should.

Macradon would jump down and clap a few seconds.

''Congratulations'' he would say as he would pat the girl on her shoulder.

"I'm not wearing any thing else but basic armor and a hood so your bird over there must be blind because you are wearing about the same thing unless she means face wise then yes I know I have dirt all over my face so what" I really wanted to sleep so I left with Shikama back to the lake I'm usually at climbing up the tree to sleep in the hammock I'm usually in

''Fat ... I'm ... not ---fat'' he would say as he would make a crying face as he turned around.

'Sassy bird ... wow' he thought as he would just sob for himself as he sat down, but happy he was of that they had finished the objective and the quest.

I giggled at how they react to Kurotsuki's comments on them, and then I disbanded the party. "Alright, thanks guys, see you next time. Oh, wait, can I add you two on my friends list?" I asked, as Kurotsuki telepathically muttered to me, "Those dudes are so girly, you can get better boys girlfriend." She sassily remarked, making me laugh.

He saw that Dande would leave the party, and by so, the quest was done, Macradon would disband the party and listen to the remark that Dande would give the two boys a friend request.

''Well, I sent one to you both earlier today, just as we met.'' he would answer as he would wipe away his tears and strap his big sword to his back again.