[OP-F4] admit it, you're all here for the puppy COMPLETE!

Sousuke had been standing in the shadows the whole time watching the exchange between the group to his amusement they seemed fairly confident in thier abilities yet for some reason he thought neither knew what they were doing. True that during his time away there had been a system reset and new skill and sword arts were popping up everywhere but he still had a pretty good idea of how things worked. He decided it was a good idea to show himself before they get the wrong idea. He stepped forward keeping his good up as he analysed the group.

[OOC: Sousuke, that's one long signature ... damn son]

Macradon would smile as his offer was declined, he had already set an order to another smith, which was fine with him. "Less work for me, I guess" he laughed as they would discuss battles and equipment. He would quickly notice something odd, someone spectating them. He would turn to where he felt the eyes puncture his mind. 'There' he thought a she spot the man coming towards them. "Well hello there!" he would say and wait for the rest of the people to react. He wasn't sure who this new person was, maybe a friend of theirs? "Hey, is this someone you guys know?" he asked the other two as he wasn't sure of who this was.

• 8 months later...

OOC : (ha~ I sorta left again for longer this time. il be finishing up this RP with this post anyone whose still alive message me so I know how to split up the col for now I'm aking a fourth.)

The wind picked up for one furious gust seemingly blowing from all directions, in that moment X looked down at the snow for a few minutes. He had become flustered now fully aware of the possibilities of his friends dying or worse, also about his career as a performer being reset, even his fighting style might be dated at this very point. All of it just became a single feeling in his chest he had never felt before, the product became a single tear that disappeared into blue shards with the wind.

I wiped my face expecting there to be the salty liquid but there was nothing but the feeling of my own skin... well I know I promised you all an adventure in some way but by now I think you may have realized the traumatic realization I have just come to.... I then picked up Maruchan and set him down on my shoulders before opening my menu once more to equip my signature guitar on my back. If anyone asks you guys if anything new is going on you tell them... 'X is back'...

Summary
XWuZHeAR: 100 Col + 1 SP
Azide: 100 Col + 1 SP

Macrodon: 100 col +1 SP

Sousuke: 100 col +1 SP

Thread Complete