[OP-F1] The journey is a long one! - Complete~

Players began to group off and head out of the gates of the city, Flints stood at a stand still right outside its doors, waiting for the others to pass she carefully looked them over, examining their gear and most importantly, their postures. Everyone still seemed shaken up but once they found someone they relaxed

"mistakes are being made before the game has even begun" she muttered to herself and she began walking to the northern portion of the area, taking in the beautiful scenery and the odd crunch of gravel beneath her moccasins she chuckled. "If only my vibrams made it into the game, they are prefect for this, who doesn't like little toe sockets..". not realizing how long she had been wondering around Flints began to think about what her first battle would be like, hopefully it was with a beast.

Eventually she saw a group of boars in the distance being tailed by wolves. "oh good! I need to start grinding soon or a butterfly might land on me and kill me! I better wait till I can get one of these babies alone." 

Flints shifted silently and rolled her shoulders and hummed in slight approval to the weight of her two handed battle axe. Her clothing accented with deep maroons surprisingly didn't blow her cover.. so long as she stayed still. 

"This weapon is way lighter than expected. I was hoping for something with a little more weight to it! Oh well, for now it will do. And for now..." She glanced over at the stray boar slowly making its way to her area, unaware of her presence. "I wait."

Edited by Flints

He wasn't one of those grouping up, or shaken. Instead, he too began to wander to the north, oblivious to the fact that someone else was also going that way. Silvermist spent the time thinking about what the best stances for this sword would be. He spotted the same group of beasts, and came to a stop around fifteen feet to the left of Flints without really being aware of it. He finally noticed when he glanced her way. At his height, she looked like a giant with that two handed axe, so he decided to not stare, and instead looked toward the stray boar. He couldn't exactly speak loud enough for her to hear him and he didn't want to get close, so he stayed silent.

Endilix had been practicing in the north field, and he was currently in the middle of stalking a group of boars. He hadn't really noticed how close he was to the north gates but as he passed by the gates he happened to notice a couple of fresh players standing there, seemingly eyeing the same boar he was. Endilix had paused as he blinked at them. The boar he had been following, which seemed to know that Endilix was following it, but as a passive mob hadn't made any moves to attack, turned and gave Endilix a grunt. Endilix shushed it out of instinct and then decided to make his way over to the low levels. Not that he could really speak, he was only level 3 after all. But that was why he was here to train, right?

Endilix approached the two and stopped a short distance away from them. "Hey!" he started, "What level are you?" He smiled at them and hefted his war hammer onto his shoulder. "If you're just now taking the time to explore, I'd recommend gathering to level rather than boar hunting. It can be dangerous for low levels to hunt, even on this floor. Especially alone."

Edited by Endilix

She kept her body still as she sensed another presence. An attacker? From behind? She Glanced at the boar who was still oblivious to her, with good reason it's poor eye sight wasn't looking for a 5'1" woman it was searching for its mates and the wolf.

"Well since I have time" Flints slowly backed away until she was sure the boar wasn't in range and turned to face whatever was after her, grabbing the hilt she narrowed her eyes and held her head high as she approached the much smaller than expected person. "it's not polite to sneak up on people" she growled then cocked her head slightly. "Who are you?" She scoffed. "Shouldn't you be in a group?" Flints eased her posture but never shifted her hand from her axe that was still sheathed. 

He nearly flinched when she first spoke, but managed to keep the external calm he usually displayed. Silvermist turned toward her, then shrugged at the second question. "I'm Silvermist." He said, managing to force his voice up to a loud whisper to answer the first question. Then there was another person. He looked toward this person, who was even taller and had a war hammer. Either I really am just that short, or Giants are a race option in this game and no one told me. He thought to himself. Not wanting to strain his voice too much, he decided to answer with some gestures. First he pointed to himself, then made the letters 'L' and 'V' with his fingers (the latter letter looked more like he was doing the Vulcan salute), and then a single finger held up. 'I am level 1.' was his intended message. He really hoped this game had a text message system of some kind. He'd have to check later.

Endilix looked at the smaller man a bit confused as he gave him hand gestures. The intended message was clear enough, but he wasn't sure why he was using gestures in the first place. A mute? he thought to himself as he shrugged and was a bit confused that the woman hadn't even noticed him. Instead she seemed to be too focused on the littler man behind her.

"Level one, huh?" he asked, confirming the details before taking a few more steps towards the two, "Definitely dangerous. Do you want help hunting? I could use some partners that aren't my brother. He can be incredibly insufferable sometimes. Otherwise I'd be happy to help gather some materials for crafting, if professions are more your thing."

As he got closer, Endilix realized that he hadn't introduced himself. "Oh, and I'm Endilix by the way. It's nice to meet you."

((OOC: If you think Endilix is a giant, you had better hope Silvermist never meets Mack!))

Flints steadied herself between the two as a low growl escaped lips. "Oh this just gets better.. Now I have 3-" she watches the boar saunter off even further and give up on it for now. "Well there goes my kill!" She shouted to both as she attempted to position herself so that both were in front of her and out of her blind spot. She sighed and watched curiously as these two very different players approached her, half watching silvermists hand signs and Endilix eased nature and warm words then she smiled at them and spoke in her normal, honey like voice which was vastly different from her first approach "well now I'm out numbered so I need to behave" she thought to herself. "I am also level one Silvermist and Endilix," she looked him over and her green eyes shined in excitement when she spotted his weapon "good choice" she laughed. 

He stayed where he was, though her shouting caused him to briefly cover his closer ear with his hand. Now that Endilix was closer, he could speak in his normal volume and possibly be heard. "It's nice to meet you as well... I can speak, but my voice is always very quiet." He said, deciding he should explain something at the same time. The boy had a saber on his left hip, a very different choice from the two he was near now.

((He saw Mack earlier. He was happy to be in the audience, because any closer and he'd be worried about getting stepped on.))

Endilix was a bit taken aback by the woman shouting, but he waved it off, "There will be more kills. Trust me, there is no shortage of killer boars." Endilix raised an eyebrow as the woman's entire demeanor changed and her voice even seemed to be different. Lighter and sweeter somehow. Endilix was fairly certain he would need to keep an eye on this one, but he hoped that he was just being cautious. Endilix flipped his hammer in the air in response to her comment about his weapon choice, "This old thing? Well, I do love me a good hammer. But I could do with an upgrade, that's for sure. This starter junk just won't cut it after a while."

Endilix then turned his attention to Silvermist, and considering Endilix was Endilix when the woman said their names, that must make this little guy Silvermist. Endilix gave him a smile, "You know, my brother used to be really quiet too. Now he's louder and it annoys me most of the time. I don't think it's all that bad to be quiet. Though, I can't help but wonder why. Perhaps you're just shy?"

Edited by Endilix

Flints watched as he tossed his weapon with ease and knew the feeling, too light indeed. "Yeah but for now it's all I have. And the boar wasn't really the problem. It's more like my level is the problem" she shook off the edge she still portrayed and finally released the hilt of her weapon and roused her fingers through her deep brown hair down to the abrupt golden hue the last few inches had as she watched Endilix try to bait Silvermist out of his "shell". She too was very curious about the little one, although she would never admit that. 

Edited by Flints

"I've tried to speak louder. It just doesn't seem to work." Perhaps being shy was part of it, but his voice had always just been weak. He didn't feel like he was acting shy at the moment, though their height did make him a bit cautious. "Plus I'm always surrounded by giants." Silvermist said at an even quieter volume. Clearly he had issues with his height, especially compared to adults. But he was also pretty calm and didn't let it bother him too much. He kept his eyes up on Endilix, because 1. tall. and 2. he smiled. At least a few tall people were nice. 

Endilix cocked his head at the woman, "Oh, there are plenty of ways to level. Professions are great when you're low level. Gathering is safe and easy, and you can even make money! I'd almost say leave the dangerous stuff to the frontliners, but I would want to be one someday, so I can't say combat is all that bad. Also, I never got your name."

Endilix then turned back to Silvermist and gave a bit of a laugh at being called a giant. Endilix was actually considered short in most cases, but he was certainly the tallest of the three here, which threw him off a bit. He wanted to reach down and ruffle Silvermist's hair, but he supposed that could be taken the wrong way, so he held off. Instead Emerath thumped his chest with his free fist and said, "Don't worry, if I'm gonna be a giant, I had better be ready to protect the smallfolk. That's why I tried to catch you guys before you did something too dangerous."

For once she felt tall looking down on Silvermist as he explained his predicament. "well I don't think it's a problem." Flints smiled warmly although being ignored. "I have really good hearing. And we aren't giants, you're just a little bit smaller than our height!" she looked back up at Endilix. "Well it seems for now hunting is out of the agenda." she looked around at the wide plain that was edged by forests ready to swallow players whole. Just like the night that was soon to engulf them. "what are your plans? Anyone have anything in mind? We could hunt. But seeing as we are more of a risk than help at this point maybe we should take a more thought out route. Oh, and my name is Flints." she held her head a little higher and squared herself to appear bigger, although it didn't do much in her favor. 

Edited by Flints

From the wood surrounding the fields of Floor One, a soft tune being plucked on the strings of a lute could be heard. Moments later, the ginger haired player holding a wooden string instrument emerged from the foliage. He had a content smile on his face, which was half covered by long orange bangs. On the end of the neck of the instrument, perched a small brown owl.. its eyes closed, enjoying the soft music. The player continued to walk forward slowly through the fields towards the Town of Beginnings, his stroll going straight through the aggro. zones of the surrounding wolves and boars. He did not seem to care though, that these beasts slowly eyes him as he walked by, he was too focused on his instrument to notice, or care for that matter. As he got closer to the Town, he noticed a group of players huddled around, looking around at their surroundings. Jomei's eyes met with the group and looked at them as he walked by, wondering what they were up to in the back of his mind, and if it would be fruitful to approach the three or not. 

Flints felt a wave of warm air surround the group. The awkward introductions were mostly through she felt a gaze cast onto the 3, as she looked into the distance she noticed a ginger haired man begin to approach them from the forest. "Hello! My name is Flints, this is Slivermist and Endilix." She said pointing at the other two as she turned to face Jomei. "Silvermist and I are extreamly new, Endilix..not so much." She laughed at little at her sweet introduction but seeing as her first approach to other players left Silvermist a little scarred she thought maybe approaching everyone like they were going to steal her food was a bad idea, she smiled up at Jomei warmly. "So the lovely tune I heard was you?"

Silvermist glanced at the woman as well, catching her smile as well. Internally at least, he was now more relaxed. He even managed to chuckle a bit at the reactions of the other two to him considering them giants. Speaking of giants, it wasn't long before he spotted someone even taller than the other two. He let Flints handle the introduction, looking back to Endilix. "I have been thinking about becoming an alchemist. Potions and crystals are always needed on the front lines and by everyone else too. So material gathering might be good. Then I'll have more levels to work with in combat." Those were his plans, apparently. Work on levels, then combat once he felt he had enough health to risk it.

It seemed the girl in the group managed to make Jomei's decision for him as he walked by. He stopped walking and turned to the group. The girl introduced herself as Flints, and her two male companions as Silvermist and Endilix. The ginger haired man walked forward to meet with them, specifically Flints.. since she was the one that seemed to speak for the group. "Pleasure to meet you, Flints.. Silvermist, Endilix" the man spoke in his typical Irish accent, "I'm Jomei." She called the two players extremely new.. they must have been pretty low leveled then.. "Well then, the three of you already have the right idea being out here in a group then." Jomei remembered himself when he was at their level... the first time he went out of the safe zone, he ventured off on his own. Luckily, he ran into players that helped him from there. The girl then asked if the music was coming from Jomei, to which he smiled softly and nodded. "Aye, it was me. A performer is my profession.. but I tend to use its perks more for fun, rather than profit." he rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle. He poked at the owl on the end of his lute to wake her up, and once she transferred over to his shoulder, the man placed the instrument back into his inventory. "So, what are the three of you doing out here anyway?" 

She looked over at the other two beside her unsure of everyone else's plans, probably the same as hers, not to die a horrible death, especially at such a low level, but she couldn't help but feel her goal was far more than just surviving. She smiled and enjoyed Jomei's accent, a surprise to her as she watched the small owl perch itself on his shoulder. "A familiar?" She thought to herself; the idea of having a companion seemed wonderful. Especially in a place like this.

"Well. My goal is to attempt to level up.." she then remembered Endilix's warning about the hoard of boars. "..And maybe do it safely for now" she laughed and shifted her weight to her other foot. She needed to start advancing soon if she was to become strong.

X and maruchan were traveling down the path heading for the begging city while the young pup relaxed while riding on his masters head rather thank walking himself. The two had still only recently woken up from there strange unexplained two month coma. With out a doubt the two were very excited to see the city again. however suddenly the husky wolf pup perked up and barked in a direction.

What is it?... oh a group of low leveled players. I said as i looked in maruchan's direction. While i loved meeting and working with lower leveled players i also really needed to get back to the city. However maruchan had other plans i figured out due to his high pitched barking followed by him running off towards the group of players. Hey! *sigh* damn it maruchan. I then reluctantly sprinted after the pup towards the group of players, looks like the town of beginnings is gonna have to wait. Maruchan then ran instantly in front of the level one girl and barked up to her excitedly wagging his tail. Hey sorry about him... its been about a half hour since he last saw a person hahaha. I playfully joked as I scooped up my familiar and set him on my shoulder. Just then I looked over and saw a face I recognized from somewhere last time I saw him he had a lute or something at his waist which would lead me to believe hes some sort of performer like me. Name's X by the way. I said to the girl in front of me.

Flints looked down at the quick approaching pup, she held her head high and stood stoic. And felt a bit taken back, the odd tuffs of fluff forming familiar markings. She remembered her pet husky is probably laying ontop of her as she's trapped in this world, she begin to worry about his well being. "I'm sure he will eat the house before I'm free."  She turned to the newcomer, a little overwhelmed at how quickly a group formed before her eyes. "It's nice to meet the both of you" she smiled up at him, though her eyes wondered to the pup. "I've got to get me one of these" she laughed to herself at the thought of having something other than herself to try and keep safe.