[PP - F2] Friendly Impetus «Long Live The Queen»

"That was the weakest of those kinds of bosses too," Takao said as his hand left the handle of his sword. "Just wait 'til you get to the Sand Shark or the Avalanche." His eyes fell down to the interface as it opened in front of him and displayed Seul's friend request. His right hand raised up and pressed the button without hesitation, as was typical behaviour for him, and changed his attention from the menu as it was dismissed back to his newly acquired friend. "If you need help with other quests, feel free to hit me up. I might be a little busy with the boss fight soon, but after that I should be available most times."

"You can count on it! And me! ...Well, eventually. I won't always be this weak." He figured he had bothered the guy enough for one day, so he decided it'd be best to keep the exchange brief. Especially considering he had dragged him away from his time to prepare for the boss fight to help with an easy quest. "Um... I'm gonna go search around for some materials or something. Good luck with the boss fight, everyone's rooting for you guys! Catch ya later!" He opened his menu once again to dissolve the party before running off without another word. It would probably be a while before he caught up to someone like Takao or the other players pushing the frontline. Still, it was nice to dream that one day he'd be able to reach the higher floors and risk his own being for the sake of everyone's futures. This was just one more learning experience for the history books and the sky was the limit. Well, rather the last floor of Aincrad was technically the limit, but who cared?