[OP-F1] Now Recruiting: The Dapper Rogues! - Complete!

Isa felt the woman rip her hand from his grasp and turned to face her. "Follow me and don't be stupid" tisk, what's that supposed to mean! He grumbled to himself and followed her into the calmer part of town, and then further into a shop of some sort where she was already sitting, the place had okay lighting but what shone the most were her eyes. He sat across from her and smiled nervously, then he bit his lip hard. "Why am I.. Nervous?!" He looked down at her and reached out and gently brushed the stray strands that always seemed to find its way to nearly covering her beautiful eyes. "Well. I'm sorry for being so..terrible to you. But, I want you to know I mean no harm. I just want to get to know you better and for some reason when it comes to you I'm not sure how to show that. Uh," Isa quickly sent a party request to Flints. And looked up from his menu and at her with a light smile playing across his lips, maybe they could hang out alone, even if it was just for a little while it would mean the world to him. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Endilix was a bit stunned with Isamishi had dragged Flints off. The man certainly didn't seem so tall as he was turning tail with the girl Endilix had just claimed was his girlfriend in tow. Endilix sighed and shook his head, wondering what he had just gotten himself into, as he considered chasing after them. No, that would do little good, I'd lose them quickly, and that wasn't the point of today anyway. I'll tell Emerath and we'll sort it out. Endilix made his way back to his brother, and he couldn't help but wonder what Sousuke must've thought of all of this. He hoped that it hadn't soured the man's idea of the guild and what it stood for. Petty boy and girl troubles was not what the guild would be based upon, and Endilix knew his brother would be disappointed by news of all this.

As he approached, he saw that his brother was talking to what he assumed was another potential recruit. Endilix walked up to them and gave the man with the blue hair a polite nod before focusing on his brother, handing him the guild charter. "I have five signatures. I suppose that this man will make a sixth. I need to go find and drag one of the new recruits back here though. He ran off with Flints." Just as he said that though, a notification popped up, and Endilix saw that it was a message from Flints, telling him that she was in the armory they had previously spent some time in. Endilix got a bit of hope as he turned to his brother, "Gotta run! I'll message you!"

And then Endilix was off, bounding towards the area where him and Flints had spent time in previously. As he made it to the shop, his heart was pounding from the run. He wasn't entirely sure why he had run so fast. He wasn't entirely sure he should even have cared this much. Whatever Flints decided to do was her decision, even if that meant hanging out in their old meeting place where they had made all those memories together... but then, she wouldn't have messaged him, would she?

Endilix steeled himself before pushing open the door to the NPC shop. He saw that the two were sitting at a table. Endilix made his way in as quietly as he could with his armor clinking about, before closing the door behind him and leaning up against it. He saw Isamishi brushing hair from her face again. It was an odd gesture, considering Endilix had always thought the hair in her eyes gave her a beautiful, wild look. He crossed his arms, as he continued to lean against the door, before he finally cleared his throat and said, "Hello Isamishi. You know, I really wouldn't recommend attempting to kidnap your new guildmates."

Edited by Endilix

Flints listened to Isa's grand confession but she didn't know where it was coming from? Why her? They hardly knew eachother. She smiled a little and began to speak calmly.

"I don't know why you want to know me. And I'm sorry. Maybe we can be friends, we are in the same guild after all!" She giggled. But when his party request came through she starred at it blankly, does this mean he was going to attempt to get her out of the city? If so she refused before she could answer she heard Endilix speak from behind Isa, he was blocking the doorway and although seemed calm she could feel the atmosphere around the three tense up. It was suffocating. She looked up at Isa who gently brushed back her hair, she flinched from his hand and looked past him at Endilix. And gave a worried little smile. 

Emerath was about to give the charter over to Hans to sign, when he remembered that Endilix had it. Where was his brother anyway? He looked for him in the crowd of people but saw no signs of him, until his red hair popped out of the crowd and he saw his brother coming towards him, a sour look on his face. That didn't bode well. Endilix was usually happy and cheerful. He took the charter from his brother as it was offered and listened intently as he talked about a recruit running off with Flints. Before he could ask his brother what exactly he meant and how it had happened, he saw his brother pop open his menu and then run off. Emerath stood there for a moment with his mouth open, ready to speak, but the person he was going to speak to was already gone.

All he was left with was Mack, Sousuke, and Hans, Hans being his focal point at this moment. Emerath closed his mouth and gritted his teeth a bit at the actions of his brother as he turned to Hans and held the charter out to sign. "Alright Hans, you'll make a sixth member for our guild. We're one over what we need, so I'm going to start cleaning up and then I'll head off to the Guild Office. Oh, and to answer your question, yes. We're all fairly low level, but Endilix and I are in a good place to tank mobs on the first floor for training purposes."

Edited by Emerath

His heart raced as she viewed his request, brow wrinkled, and confused he felt a sharp pain at the thought that she didn't trust him. But why would she? He was being awful.

Isa saw the shadow Endilix casted against the walls and he sighed. He knew this was it for trying to get her alone. He stood up and walked over to her and turned to face Endilix. I'm very interested in being in your guild. I could use the help. And okay. I get it. But who's to say she feels the same towards you?  I'm just letting her know she has other, more savory options. Who needs a copy when she can have an original." He poked at the fact he was a twin. Before he completely gave in he smirked. 

I have a wish. He gently tilted Flints' head upwards and warmly enveloped her body against his. He kissed her lips lightly then released her and walked away from them. 

I'm going back to Emerath. I'm sorry for the commotion I've caused. It won't happen again. unless, it's welcomed. 

Endilix waited patiently for Isamishi to finish his little debacle as he continued to lean against the door. Finally, after the events played out in front of him, the taller man came and apologized to Endilix and said that he was going to go back to his brother. Endilix put a gauntleted hand on the man's chest and said, "Oh, no. You're not leaving this shop." He looked over to Flints who just had a bit of a blank stare at what had just happened. She wasn't really all there at the moment, and it pained Endilix to see her like that.

With the hand that wasn't on the man's chest he pointed to Flints and said, "You are going to apologize for what you just did. Not to me, but to her." And then Endilix pulled his shield off his back. "Alternatively, you can attempt to move me from this door. But this is a safe zone. You won't be able to do any damage to me, and I have a lot of heavy steel wrapped around my body, making me not exactly a light person. I'm also a few levels above you. Your call though, buddy."

Hans took the charter from Emerath and signed it, returning it with a smirk at the scene that played out. "Nya ha ha," He laughed in amusement, figuring now was good a time as any to bow out. "Well, I'll be setting up my shop on the third floor." He gave a wave as he turned, purposefully leaving out any other details. "Head by sometime." With that he weaved through the crowds of people, quickly disappearing in the busy plaza.

Emerath gave Hans a nod as he looked over the signatures on the charter. "Looks like everything is in order, thank you Hans!" He rolled up the charter and placed it back in his inventory. Emerath was a bit intrigued by the lack of details that Hans had provided him for his shop and thought he might have to go take a look once everything was done. Provided he could find it. Emerath looked around. Most of the crowd had dispersed after their morning noise, and Emerath figured most people were out doing their daily adventuring at this point anyway. Leveling up and whatnot. So he turned to his banner and began to pack it up. He gave a bow of thanks to Mack once again and began to make his way to the Guild Office with a whistle and a spring in his step.

((OOC: That's it for the primary reason for this thread. Wrap up your little drama fest over there and I'll close it up and dish out the rewards. Thanks to everyone for coming out and signing the charter! I'll PM you once the guild is official!))

Isa watched Endilix continue to blockade the exit. He looked back at Flints and frowned at her blank expression. It wasn't usually the reaction he got from people. It made him even more curious about her but Endilix's front had to be subdued. Especially if he was going to try and stay In the same guild as her. 

One more quickly glance at Flints and he felt terrible. He truly was sorry, regardless of what Endilix was forcing upon him he walked back up to the woman and knelt before her in a bow. "I'm sorry. I guess a little too confident. And I apologize for my actions. Maybe one day under different circumstances we can try this all again. But you'll lead that time I promise" He chuckled, it sounded like a terrible way to apologize but he knew he could make it up to her eventually, hopefully away from the brute that seemed to think he owned her. He walked back up to Endilix and stood tall and still, looking down at him and spoke. "So, now that things have been sorted I hope you'd see to taking good care of her. Well at least when she's in your presence that is." He waited calmly for Endilix to move. 

Flints stayed stoic and stared at Endilix her gaze never breaking from his, in this situation she couldn't really think of anything else to do, "well there goes my first in game kiss i guess" she stayed looking at him, he made her feel calm in the situation. she liked feeling calm. she took a deep breath and when she saw Isamishi bow she looked away, even though he sounded as if he meant what he said. she looked back up at Endilix and gave him a little nod of approval he mid was still swarming from the kiss yet all she could think about was Endilix. "how weird. should i be worried?" she thought to herself. "probably". she stood ready to leave. This day needed to be over with already. she needed a drink.

Endilix watched the scene play out in front of him. Isa gave a bit of a poor apology, but it was an apology nonetheless. He stood aside, and let the man leave, not really feeling that any further conflict was necessary at this point. And then Endilix walked over to Flints and took her hand, "Are you ok?" He supposed he knew the answer to that by the look she was giving him. Endilix put an arm around her shoulders and said, "C'mon, let's head back to my bar. I'll get you some food and a drink. It has been a long day." He smiled at her and began to lead her towards the door. "Oh, and that relationship thing," he commented, his face getting a bit red, "I meant it. If... uh. If you're interested, of course." His grin was boyish and he was sure he looked like a fool, but he was happy, despite the events of the day.