• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sighs* Let's just get this over with.

I love strawberries.

I absolutely despise syrup and pancakes. Chocolate and strawberry. Blech. Never heard of vanilla syrup. I prolly won't try it either,like I didn't bother trying syrup... at all.... Other than for chocolate milk back when I liked milk. Maple. Meh. Jam. Yuck. Plain blueberry waffles and muffins are just perfect for moi. Btw, what in the world is this post really about other than to help you level up, Nex, you brat?

*sighs* Let's just get this over with.

I love strawberries.

I absolutely despise syrup and pancakes. Chocolate and strawberry. Blech. Never heard of vanilla syrup. I prolly won't try it either,like I didn't bother trying syrup... at all.... Other than for chocolate milk back when I liked milk. Maple. Meh. Jam. Yuck. Plain blueberry waffles are just perfect for moi. Btw, what in the world is this post really about other than to help you level up, Nex, you brat?

*Ahem*This thread is dedicated to the love of the great gods that have graced us with strawberry syrup, the greatest thing to ever exist, now If youre trying to say im doing this for posts your very mistaken, I WOULD NEVER DISGRACE STRAWBERRY SYRUP LIKE THAT. Now run along and eat your pathetic waffles you insolent fool.

*wind starts whipping my hair around*

You scissorbill! I KNEW IT! It's just a way to get extra posts in!

*Bares my fanged teeth and hisses whilst my eyes bleed red*

I hope you understand that there are consequences to your actions, the gods of syrup shall rain strawberry death upon you, there is nowhere you can run, nowhere is safe.