[PP:F3] A Trip Into The Forest. (Piera & Teayre)

Flicking her finger down and bringing up her menu Teayre quickly types out a pm before hitting send. It was to Piera asking her to meet her about an hour out from Delilah. Hitting send Teayre looked around she was close to the Forest that she was about to head in to but not close enough to hear any screams. Smiling the red head takes out the Oikawa Kanashiki and lays it flat across her knees as she sits waiting for Piera to show. Her lips purse as she begins to whistle part of The Magic Flute Overture. Birds tweeted overhead and flew low before disappearing, after sometime Teayre found she was alone no one nearby. The crunch of feet sounded the arrival of someone her head peered up in the direction her hand gently resting on her katana’s hilt, her whistling stopped she calls out to the person. “Who’s there?”

Piera's eyes flicked up from sorting her newly acquired materials when a tone played in her ears before a small icon flashed on her HUD, signaling that she had just received a message. Flicking open her menu, green eyes scanned the contents behind her glasses and smiled. She had been expecting this message and was glad that she had already gotten her crafting done for the day. Sending a message to Lee explaining where she was going, the brunette then put away the numerous materials and cleaned up shop before flipping her sign to show that it was now 'closed'. Locking the door behind her, the alchemist set out through Delilah Village and as soon as she exited the safe zone, equipped her Violet Dragoon armor and Bleeding Lance. It took a bit to navigate the directions that the artisan had given her as well as her own short legs impeding her.

As she walked through the fields of dandelions she began to hear a soft whistling, but then it suddenly stopped when a female voice called out, "Who's there?"  Smiling in recognition of said voice, Piera walked closer and finally spot Teayre dressed in dark red coat and a long two handed katana in hand. "Easy, easy." The brunette called out, holding one hand in the air while the other couldn't do much else but hold her lance. "Just Piera. Got your message. Guess I probably should've messaged you back to say that I was on my way. Hope you weren't waiting long."

The crunching footsteps continued as a familiar voice carried over to Teayre. As Piera came into view Teayre relaxed her hand coming off the hilt of the Oikawa Kanashiki and resting on the ground behind her. “Heya, sorry about that. You can’t be too careful really although there seems to be fewer red players around.” Her eyes scanned across the treeline before pushing herself to her feet. “I wasn’t waiting long only an hour, but then I sent the pm after I got here so that’s on me not you.” Slowly she sheathed her blade a subtle clicking signalling that the eagle pommel rested on top of the scabbard.

“So anywhere in particular you’d like to go, or to the depths of the forest sound good? The area I’m thinking of going there are a lot of mobs that spawn at once but they are usually fairly weak.” As Teayre started to go through the general plan she stopped part way through, “I just realised we don’t know each other’s levels.  I’m twenty-six myself, mostly a glass cannon at the moment. I don’t get hit and I hit things a hard and fast." Pausing for a moment the red head bites her lip before speaking her eyes narrowing and lips thin as she spoke. "One other thing Piera. I say other this is the most important thing. If it turns into a situation where one of us is going to perish, you run. Let me work the kinks out in the trouble if it turns that bad. I’ve got myself out of some really sticky situations before so we shouldn’t have any problems here but if one happens. You run, no arguing just run okay? I’ve always got a teleport crystal on standby just in case.” 

Piera relaxed and put her hands down as she saw Teayre recognize her, her hand dropping from the hilt of her weapon. The brunette nodded at the reasonable explanation and was glad that she had stayed in safe zones up until a few months ago. "I had to clean up and close my shop and I'm not the best with directions honestly, heh." She smiled somewhat sheepishly, letting the other girl know that it was a group effort.

Considering the query of where she'd like to go, the alchemist chewed on her cheek, eyes unfocused slightly as they glanced in the direction of the forest. "Mmm, yeah I hadn't thought of any place in particular to go. Mainly I just wanted to know the floor a bit better. Figured it'd be good to do since I call it home. I'm not too fond of too many mobs at once but if they're weak like you say then I guess it should be okay with two of us." She hoped that she wouldn't be too much of a burden to the other girl. She looked a lot younger compared to the alchemist, but more experienced at the same time. Raising her eyebrows slightly at the statement that they didn't know each other's levels, the brunette's eyebrows shot up even further upon hearing the artisan's.

Glancing away awkwardly she managed to reply, "O-Um, I-I'm level ten..." Her level usually never bothered her so much, but she felt vastly inadequate next to this girl. She opened her mouth briefly to try and make some excuse but immediately shut it. The girl hadn't asked for her life story, just her level. Though she did add, "I'm trying to be more of a support role. I just got First Aid, um that's why I commissioned that necklace from you. I don't do a lot of damage, but I have some good heavy armor so I can take a few hits."

The alchemist somehow managed to shuffle her armored feet awkwardly before finally looking back up as she heard the red head's tone change as she spoke her name. Eyes widening slightly before narrowing in a frown at the instructions, Piera paused for a moment in consideration before eventually nodding in agreement. There was no point in risking her life for no reason, especially with such a level gap between them. And if the situation was that bad, then she definitely needed to get out of there because she didn't have a teleport crystal, while Teayre did. "Let's hope it won't come to that. But if it does, just say the word and I'm gone." The bespectacled young woman offered a wan smile before her expression became thoughtful and then surprised in realization. "You're a clearer, aren't you?"

“I can’t say I blame you, I’m usually going about the fourth floor a lot at the moment simply because that’s where my shop is. There’s a great ice skating place on that floor which is amazing for a date if you ever have someone to take there.” Winking at the brunette Teayre slowly gets to her feet, raising a hand she places it on Piera’s shoulder as her eyes shoot up from hearing her level spoken. “Ten’s a good level, especially for this floor.”

Falling silent the red head listens to the rest of what Piera has to say letting the hand slip from the girl’s shoulder before she began her serious speech. As the lance wielding girl responded to her rule with an affirmative Teayre let out a small laugh, “Not yet, I’ve never done one boss fight. The floor eleven one will be the first one I’m in.” Turning around she sheathed her blade before starting to walk towards the forest. “Let’s take it in turns up front if you like Piera, you’ll probably be able to take more hits than me here” Stopping at the tree line Teayre looks back up at the brunette, “Ready?”  

Piera nodded in understanding before perking in interest. "Really, ice skating? Wow..." She wasn't much of a skater whether on ice or dry land, but it reminded her of fun times of winter in Maine with Lee. Definitely something she'd have to look into later. The brunette was still feeling a little awkward about their level gap, having originally thought that the artisan was closer to her level, but when she put a hand on her shoulder and said that it was a fine level for the floor they were on, Piera smiled gratefully.

The alchemist felt a little better in knowing that Teayre wasn't leagues ahead of her since apparently floor eleven would be her first boss fight. "I'm sure you'll be amazing." Her tone was a bit overconfident considering she had yet to see the other girl in actual combat yet. Following the red head towards the forest she nodded at the suggestion of taking turns at being up front. "Sounds like a plan." Using her Bleeding Lance as a sort of walking stick, Piera walked alongside the other girl with a nod. "Ready."

OC: Kill mobs until we're both out of energy then do 6 normal material gathering posts and then repeat till bored sound good?

ID: 33945 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)

Nodding as Piera gave her the affirmative to continue Teayre took the first step into the woods. The mist engulfing her. Crunching sounded around her and a heavy breathing could be heard. As the red head followed a trail deeper and deeper into the woods, ensuring that she didn’t lose Piera. She suddenly stopped holding a finger to her lips as she pointed forwards into a small clearing where there seemed to be three elves armed to the teeth with various weapons. “We’re not that far in at the moment despite how far we’ve come. They should be fairly easy to get rid of to start with, I’ll go first and then you follow up with an aoe okay?” Smiling Teayre gently squeezes the girls shoulder. “Good luck.”

Her katana glowed as Teayre charged into the clearing the Oikawa Kanashiki glowing a deep silver as she moved around her feet moving the blade in two half-moon cuts striking the three mobs in front of her both times. A crunch sounded behind her and the red head directed the last of her three cuts that way, slicing a fourth mob through the midriff. “Switch!”

HP List

Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 18/30 12 Energy Used
Piera: 44/44 Energy: 11/11

Bandit 1: 1/61 (9 + 1 Charge)*6 = 60 DMG
Bandit 2: 1/61 (9 + 1 Charge)*6 = 60 DMG
Bandit 3: 1/61 (9 + 1 Charge)*6 = 60 DMG
Bandit 4: 1/61 (9 + 1 Charge)*6 = 60 DMG

Edited by Teayre

{OOC: Sounds perfect to me! xD }

ID: 33996 BD: 8 (7 + 1 ACC)

Piera not so bravely lead her companion further into the forest, her eyes flicking to the sides constantly as the mist grew thicker the farther in they walked. She tried to rationalize that there was nothing to worry about, this wasn't a high level floor and she had armor to protect her now. But her mind wouldn't fully listen and the brunette still felt on edge. Suddenly she didn't hear Teayre's constant footsteps behind her and whirled around with a flash of fear that she had been abandoned or worse something had snatched the other girl up while she wasn't paying attention but she was soothed by the sight of the red head raising a finger to her lips  before pointing out a little ways away from them were NPC enemies in a clearing. It was odd to see the normally friendly elves of her home armored in such a way and have red cursors applied to them. She far preferred the more creaturesque mobs.

Glancing back at Teayre as she murmured out a plan, the alchemist nodded, trying to remember how to activate her AOE sword art. She had never really gotten the hang of using sword arts, preferring to just use simple damage rather than complicated system maneuvers. But the damage and combat applications were so much more if you could master using the sword arts. The game was built on them after all. Smiling back weakly as her shoulder was squeezed she managed to reply, "You too." Though she was pretty sure Teayre wouldn't need it. Herself on the other hand.... Piera watched as the other girl crept towards the group of elves, her curved sword glowing before she unleashed her devastating sword art, immediately dropping the four bandits into the red with barely a sliver of health left. As she heard the call to switch, she couldn't help but think that Teayre had held back specifically so that she could get the last hit experience. Not that she was complaining or ungrateful.

Rushing forward into the clearing, her Bleeding Lance glowed as it twirled in her hands before cried out, "Hyah!" as she stabbed forward at one of the two middle bandits, impaling his stomach and killing him instantly before the force of the blow exploded outward, dealing damage to the other three as well, their dying pixels shimmering in the misty clearing. "That....went a lot smoother than I thought." The brunette admitted with a small smile to her companion before it fell, her head twisting to look into the forest. "You hear that?"

HP List

Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 18/30
Piera: 44/44 Energy: 9/11

Bandit 1: 0/61 (1 x 1)*2 = 2 DMG
Bandit 2: 0/61 (1 x 1)*2 = 2 DMG
Bandit 3: 0/61 (1 x 1)*2 = 2 DMG
Bandit 4: 0/61 (1 x 1)*2 = 2 DMG

Edited by Piera

ID: 34055 BD: 8 (5 + 3 ACC) LD: 14 (13 + 1 LD) MD: 6 (6) Piera (Correct me if you do have any eva/block) / 4 (6 – 2 EVA) Teayre

Watching as Piera followed her lead and dived into the fray easily finishing off the enemies that she’d weakened. “Good job Piera.” Cocking her head down to one side Teayre turned her head to see another enemy charging out at them through the brush. “Piera watch out!” The red head calls as she watches an elf barrel over into Piera. Teayre’s eyes went thin as she raised her katana up to her eye level. Taking a breath before her foot pounds against the floor carrying herself forwards as the Sword Art: Sinonome activates.

Purple light irradiated the Oikawa Kanashiki as Teayre darted forward her blade slashing upwards before the red head leant back kicking her feet backwards and bringing her katana back up and then finally one last upwards cut causing the mob to vanish into a burst of crystals. Offering Piera a hand back up Teayre swings the brunette out of the way before ducking a sword strike from another mob. “Guess there were more. Let’s do this.” As she straightens up a third and fourth elf come out from behind them. Moving so her back is pressed against Piera’s the red head struggles to restrain the smile that comes to her face. “So how many would you like Piera?”

HP List

Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 10/30 (9 Used, 1 Regen)
Piera: 43/44 1 DMG (9 DMG - 11 MIT)Energy: 9/11

Bandit 5: -11/70 81 DMG = (9 * 9 SA)
Bandit 6: 70/70
Bandit 7: 70/70
Bandit 8: 70/70

Loot

1 Material
350 Col, = 70*5 Edited by Teayre

ID: 34126 BD: 9 (8 + 1 ACC)

Piera perked up at the praise even though she knew it wasn't that high of an accomplishment and was about to state as much before she heard a rustling of leaves and then a warning cried out. Before she could fully turn, the brunette felt another body crash into her with force, leaving her side numb a little from the odd numbing pressure the system exerted on her avatar instead of pain as she was knocked down. The blow was greatly diminished due to her armor and thankfully she kept hold of her weapon. Wincing up at Teayre, Piera blinked as the other girl brilliantly executed the offender before ducking out of the way of another assailant and taking the time to offer her a hand up, which she quickly took. "Just a few." The alchemist agreed with heart pounding.

Leaning her back slightly against the red head's as they faced away from each other, her green eyes darted to the three remaining enemies. At Teayre's question, the brunette scoffed, her throat tight with restrained anxiety. "Oh all of them naturally." She said sarcastically, though she had every intention of trying to do just that. If she could just hit the right point.... "Oy! You lot, what are you Lord of the Rings rejects?" Her noise, if not her words, immediately drew the elven bandits attention and as soon as they began to walk toward her, only feet apart from each other, the brunette dove to strike the middle man. A small grunt escaped her lips as she thrust her Bleeding Lance into the gut of the bandit with all the force her Sonic Charge could muster before there was an explosion of sound that washed over the two others that caused them to wince and hold their heads for a moment. "Now Teayre!" Piera called out to her companion.

HP List

Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 10/30
Piera: 43/44 Energy: 7/11 Hate: 3

Bandit 5: 0/70
Bandit 6: 68/70
Bandit 7: 68/70
Bandit 8: 68/70

Edited by Piera

ID: 34165 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC) MD: 6

Piera answered her question by opting to taking all of them on. Grinning Teayre takes a step back watching her as she flitted around the red head dealing out several slashes of damage. “Good job, I think I’ll take a break for a moment. I need to let my energy rise back up enough to use a Sword Art.” Keeping her katana at the ready Teayre looked around her noticing that her foes seemed to ignore her. “Piera…” the red head whispers to herself as she watches the enemies dive in towards the girl.

One of the elves slashed straight across catching Piera’s lance before the blade nicked her armour. Two more swift attacks followed not passing through. As that first bandit backed off the other two darted in double teaming the girl. “No….” Teayre whispered as she watched Piera’s health bar drop down to almost halfway. The other two bandits pressed their attack as the brunette was recovering from the first one. Their blades cutting deep gashes along her arms legs and chest. They cackled as they backed off. Teayre’s eyes closed for a moment as she let out a long sigh.

HP List

Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 11/30 (1 Regen)
Piera: 27/44 16 DMG (9 + 9 + 9 – 11) Energy: 7/11 Hate: 3

Bandit 6: 68/70
Bandit 7: 68/70
Bandit 8: 68/70

Edited by Teayre

ID: 34316 BD: 10 (9 + 1 ACC) DMG: 2+2Crit=4

Piera resisted the urge to take her eyes off of the enemy as she heard Teayre speak of letting her handle them for a moment so she could regenerate enough energy to do some more damage with a sword art. "Got it." But even though she tried to pay attention, three was just too many. One of them caught her by surprise before she could try and dodge and his sword clashed into her lance, knocking it aside just enough to cut into her armor. She flinched and the other two bandits immediately took advantage of the first's attack and left long angry red lines on her armored body. Her body tingled with the numbing pressure of the cuts, her expression a bit drawn before she realized how low those three attacks had chipped away a significant amount of her health, nearly half in total.

A shiver ran down her spine as she unconsciously took a step back before she glared at the middle elf as he chuckled with his brethren. "Huuuagh!" The brunette cried out as she lunged forward and stabbed her Bleeding Lance deep into the belly of the middle bandit before the blow exploded outward again to his comrades. "T-Teayre, help would be nice now." She wasn't attempting to berate her, but the alchemist was honestly a little worried now. She hadn't gotten this low in health since she had gone on that quest against the wasps with Jomei. It was a sharp reminder that even now with her new heavy armor, she wasn't invulnerable. The bespectacled young woman would hate to think of what kind of damage she would've taken had she not had her armor.

HP List

Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 11/30
Piera: 27/44  Energy: 5/11 Hate: 9

Bandit 6: 64/70 (Bleeding)
Bandit 7: 64/70 (Bleeding)
Bandit 8: 64/70
(Bleeding)

Edited by Piera

ID: 34317 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC) MD: 2 (I’ve amended the bleed damage as it comes off on the mobs turn <3)

The bandits began to assault Piera again this time their blade bounced off her armour despite however many attacks they threw at her. Her blade cast out to one side Teayre begins to circle it around her hands before stepping in. Looking over at Piera “You okay?” Her eyes flicking to the girls health bar her teeth gritting. “Guess not, right let’s try and end this…” Straightening up from her crouch the red head parries a blow before dodging another one. Sidestepping the red haired girl brings the Oikawa Kanashiki around in an arc. The blade starts to glow silver as the system assist for the Sword Art: Gen Getsu takes over. "Don't you dare die on me Piera, now one more aoe and then your bleed should finish them off."

Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 0/30 (12 Used, 1 Regen) Hate: 2
Piera: 27/44 Energy: 7/11 Hate: 3

Bandit 6: 6/70 58DMG (4 + (9 * 6)) (Bleed 1 of 2 Turns Remaining)
Bandit 7: 6/70 58DMG (4 + (9 * 6)) (Bleed 1 of 2 Turns Remaining)
Bandit 8: 6/70
58DMG (4 + (9 * 6)) (Bleed 1 of 2 Turns Remaining)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 34366 BD: 4 (3 + 1 ACC) - Miss, minus 2 energy.

Piera flinched as the trio of enemies rushed her yet again and all she was able to do was raise the staff of her lance up defensively in a pitiful attempt to block the blows. It might have helped however as she didn't see her health bar lower any further than the dangerous amount it had sunk to. Squinting her eyes open as she heard Teayre's voice, young woman's eyes flicked to the red head behind her glasses and grimaced as she answered her own question. Nodding in terse agreement she added in a half hearted attempt to lighten the situation, "Do or do not for there is no 'try'." The brunette attempted to step slightly away from her companion as she released a wide swinging attack on the bandits, chipping away most of their health and bringing it into the read, giving the alchemist renewed hope. Eyes bright at Teayre's warning, Piera nodded once. "Okay." She once again set her sights on the middle most bandit, but he had become wise to her sword art perhaps as this time, he deftly sidestepped her stab before knocking aside the blade of her Bleeding Lance with his own weapon. Cursing at her ill fortune, Piera asked her companion with anxiety in her tone, "Do you have a plan B?"

Teayre: 125/125  Energy: 11/30  Hate: 2
Piera: 27/44  Energy: 3/11  Hate: 9

Bandit 6: 6/70 (Bleeding)
Bandit 7: 6/70 (Bleeding)
Bandit 8: 6/70 (Bleeding)

Edited by Piera

ID: 34411 BD: 10 (Nat) MD: 10 (Nat) LD: 12

Teayre watched as Piera made her attack the elves jumping backwards, their cackling laughter echoing throughout the trees causing the red head to shiver. Taking the teleport crystal out of her inventory Teayre throws it over to Piera. “If you need to use that, and next time I’m going in first.” Just as the girl let go of the crystal she saw out of the corner of her eye the mobs had made their move. Her hand swiftly drawing moving the Oikawa Kanashiki so that it pierced through one of the mob stomachs. Her blade spinning she nicked the other two mobs drawing them away from the brunette. Dancing backwards her katana blocking most of the strikes Teayre smiles as the mob she had struck vanishes into shards. The other two began their assault their blades glowed a deep red as they broke through Teayre’s guard. Gasping as the weapons cut her, she sinks to one knee. “Piera, you okay?”

Teayre: 108/125 17DMG ((9+2)*2 DMG - 5MIT) Energy: 0/30 (1 Used, 1 Regen) Hate: 4
Piera: 27/44 Energy: 7/11 Hate: 3

Bandit 6: -7/70 13 DMG (4 + 9) (Bleed Ended)
Bandit 7: 2/70 4 DMG (Bleed Ended)
Bandit 8: 2/70 4 DMG (Bleed Ended)

LOOT

1 Material

350 Col = 70 * 5

Edited by Teayre

{OOC: Was gonna heal her, but can't attack an heal in the same turn :< }

ID: 34515 BD: 8 (7 + 1 ACC)  DMG:LD: 14

Piera's teeth grated as the NPC's laughed at her blunder, glaring hatefully at the three of them in turn before she saw a flash of something blue and snapped her head around to see if it was an incoming attack from more mobs. But it was a teleport crystal that she fumbled catching, nearly dropping her weapon as she managed to cradle it in her arms before looking at it in surprise at Teayre's words. "Teayre..." Was the situation really that bad, she worried as she stored the crystal in her inventory. She thought so as the bandits lunged in to attack but red head was too quick, her katana flashing as she gutted one of the elves, her exiting flourish nicking the other two before they retaliated.

Just when things were starting to look up, it seemed as if their second comrade's demise only spurned on the remaining bandits, dealing powerful blows on the artisan that forced her to a knee. And the question her companion asked the brunette caused her stomach to twist along with her expression and she replied in a low voice, "No, but I will be." Leveling the pair of NPCs with glare that was masked due to the light glinting off of her glasses, Piera feinted to the left before sprinting straight right towards one of them, not making a sound as she stabbed her Bleeding Lance deep into his chest, his expression frozen before his avatar shattered into pixels before the force of the blow caused his comrade to explode as well.

The brunette stood for a moment, as if not truly sure that they were all dead before she turned slowly, eyes blankly registering that the two women were alone in the clearing now before stepping over to Teayre. "Are...you okay?" Then frowning at seeing the red head's health bar, the brunette knelt beside her, leaning her weapon against her shoulder. "We should rest for a while."

Teayre: 108/125  Energy: 0/30  Hate: 4
Piera: 27/44  Energy: 1/11  Hate: 4

Bandit 6: 0/70
Bandit 7: 0/70
Bandit 8: 0/70

+700 Col
+2 Materials

Edited by Piera

As Teayre looked over at Piera she smiled weakly. “Y-yeah I’m fine, my energy is just completely gone that’s all.” Her hand on the ground Teayre takes a couple of deep breaths before pushing herself to her feet. Casting her head around looking to see if there were any more mobs. “No… Good we’re safe for a moment.” Sinking down with her back to the tree Teayre opened up her inventory taking some water out and begins to drink. “You know Piera, I’ve missed partying with someone. It makes a nice change from running out on my own. I’ve got someone to watch my back.” Her eyes fluttered shut as the red head fell silent as she rested.

Teayre + 6 HP

ID: 34548 LD: 3 (2 + 1 LD) 

Edited by Teayre

Piera nodded in understanding. "It takes a lot out of you, huh?" She didn't rely too much on sword arts since she was rarely in combat anyway, but she knew from second hand experience how exhausting it made one feel. Settling in more comfortably next to the red head as she spoke, the brunette laid her weapon down before flicking open her menu and activating her First Aid skill, which materialized bandages in her hands that she quickly used to wrap Teayre's arm with, the bandages glowing along with her Healing Heart opal necklace. When the skill finished and she ran out of bandages, the artisan's health bar rose a fraction of an amount. Piera's mouth twitched into a softly amused smile as she glanced at Teayre's closed eyelids. "I'm glad I'm not completely useless to you. I don't ever go out alone myself. Don't you and Calrex go out and party together like this though?" She didn't know either player very well to be honest and she had only seen the couple once, very briefly, in her shop. But the brunette had gotten the feeling that they seemed very close.

ID: 34573 LD: 6 CD: 8 (5 + 3 CC)
Teayre: 119/125  (109+10)
Piera: 29/44

Edited by Piera

Teayre gave Piera a small smile as the girl began to heal her. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be alright. Have you ever done the Traveller quest on floor five?” Her eyes still closed giving a small chuckle as Piera mentions Calrex. “There’s an extra skill it gives called Survival it helps out with Health Regen. Here drink this.” Slipping her hand down by her belt Teayre takes her uncommon health potion out and passes it over to Piera. “I wouldn’t want you getting killed on me now.” Even as she spoke Teayre’s health continued to rise to full the survival skill doing its job. “More than anything it’s just the lack of energy that’s tiring me out now.”

Teayre +6 HP

ID: 34588 LD: 3

- Uncommon Health Potion

Edited by Teayre