[PP:F3] A Trip Into The Forest. (Piera & Teayre)

Piera's head tilted at the question and thought for a moment before shaking her head. "I don't think I've heard of that one. But I know I definitely haven't done it. I haven't done many quests to be honest..." But then she quieted as Teayre explained about the reward the quest gave, a skill surprisingly. Eyes raising in surprise, the bespectacled young woman was impressed. "That couldn't have been easy. Sure sounds like a handy skill though, glad you have it." Staring at the offered potion, Piera's lips pursed before eventually taking it. "Thank you. I'm sorry you have to waste it on me. I'll be sure to compensate you with another. I'm an alchemist that doesn't even carry around her own potions or crystals..." Letting out a small sigh, she uncorked the phial before raising it to her lips and downing the liquid, unsure about the taste and not wanting to let it linger, as well as wanting to heal herself quickly just in case more bandits ambushed them. The phial shattered quietly once she had drank the contents and Piera nodded at her companion's explanation. "Hopefully we'll get a bit of a break if more don't venture close... I'm not sure what the respawn timer is for these mobs but it can't be less than ten minutes or so."

ID: 34744 LD: 14 (SO CLOSE!)
- Uncommon Health Potion
Piera: 30/44
Teayre: 125/125

Edited by Piera

Teayre’s eyebrow arched for a moment as she looked at Piera before shaking her head slightly. “I guess that’s to be expected, it’s on floor five if you’d like to give it a go once we’re done here? It can be a pain and I can almost guarantee that sand will get into your eyes and be bad enough to cause your health bar to drop a little bit. However the reward is more than worth it.”

Waving a hand at Piera’s apology Teayre looks at the brunette dead in the eyes. “It’s not a waste, and don’t worry about compensating me for it. If it keeps you alive definitely then it will have gone to good use. Although I wouldn’t mind that teleport crystal back just in case I need it on the higher floors.”

Her eyes darting around Teayre pauses for a moment listening the birds were still chirping away in the trees and you could hear a few boars in the undergrowth. “We should be safe for now, at least till our energy goes back up.”

[ID: 35327] [CD: 20]

Piera's head tilted in consideration of the offer to do the quest Teayre had mentioned. "Floor five...mm, if you think we can handle it. Or well, I guess just me, heh. What's the reward anyway? Have you done this quest before or will this be your first go at it?" It didn't particularly matter to the brunette, though she suppose it'd be nice to be prepared and know what they would be going against, besides just sand. Which she wasn't really looking forward to since the health regeneration enhancement on her armor only worked if she was hit by a monster. She doubted it would work against sand. "Might be good to stop by my shop and pick up an extra health item or two. An let Lee know where I'll be." The alchemist mused aloud.

Freezing slightly at the sharp look the red head directed her, Piera nodded immediately, feeling somewhat scolded even though she was fairly sure the other girl was younger than her, albeit more experienced. At mention of the teleport crystal, she exclaimed, "Oh, yeah of course. Here." Swiping open her menu she materialized the crystal and handed back the item to its original owner. "Thanks for the lend." After Teayre mentioned that they'd be safe until their energy replenished and they continued on, Piera nodded in agreement as she scanned the surrounding brush before something fell right into her lap, causing her to jump in fright and flail around, "Guah!" Clutching her heart, she then saw that what had fallen was a fruit of some sort that looked like it could be used as a crafting material. "Wow, they're just throwing themselves at us, haha." The alchemist joked lightly before inventorying the item.

Edited by Piera

Added a big mob in to finish off : )

ID: 35344 BD: 1 CD: 6 MD: 4 (5 +1 ACC – 2 EVA) (Big MOB)
Whip #1 ID: 35483 MD: 7 (9 – 2 EVA) [+1 DMG]
Lance #2 ID: 35484 MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)
Dagger #3 ID: 35485 MD: 2 (4 - 2 EVA)
Sword #4 ID: 35486 MD: 5 (7 – 2 EVA)

Raising her hand Teayre catches the teleport crystal and places it at her belt. “No problem, listen you should always keep one on hand just in case.” Letting out a small laugh as a fruit fell from the trees above them and landed on Piera, Teayre stood up stretching her arms high. “Shall we get a move on then?” As the red head spoke she swung her right foot round in an arc as sinking to the floor. Her eyes flicking behind her just as a golden light flies across her. Straightening back up Teayre notices four more bandits stood at the rear of where they held their weapons ready but not aggressively.

Turning her head Teayre sees a much larger elf than before. A greataxe held in its hand bouncing it up and down as it walked towards the crimson girl towering over her. Smiling up at the elf Teayre grins widely. “You missed, would you like a second shot?” With that she steps backwards whirling around Teayre’s blade flies up locking her weapon with a sword wielding bandit that came towards her. Pushing her katana upwards Teayre breaks the weapons lock just in time to parry a blow from the dagger wielding elf. Sidestepping the last strike from the spear user the red head is yanked backwards by a whip. Rolling and pushing herself up Teayre looks at her health bar drop. “Not bad. Piera, let’s do this.”

Teayre: 120/125 5DMG (9 + 1Crit– 5MIT) Energy: 28/30 (Missed, 2 Used)
Piera: 44/44 Energy: 11/11

Hate(T:0 , P:0) Whip Elf: 63/63
Hate(T:0 , P:0) Lance Elf: 63/63
Hate(T:0 , P:0) Dagger Elf: 63/63
Hate(T:0 , P:0) Sword Elf: 63/63

Hate(T:0 , P:0) Battle Axe Elf: 120/120 Energy: 13/15 (Missed, 2 used)

Battle Axe Elf Stats:
20 DMG, +1 ACC, + 30 MIT, + 1 EVA

Edited by Teayre

{OOC: Oh yes, LIKE THE LAST ONE WASN'T BIG ENOUGH TEAYRE! I ALMOST DIED! *goes to cry in corner because of roll*}

ID: 35588 BD: 4 (4 + 1 ACC - 1 EVA)

Piera nodded at the red head's advice and replied, "I was planning on it, but they're in such high demand. Zelrius ordered some from me before I could even make them! It just seemed like everybody else could use them more than I could since I don't go out much or even fight on the front lines." Shrugging, the brunette nodded once more at Teayre's suggestion. "Yeah, let's go."

She had just straightened up and was leaning her spear against her shoulder when she noticed the artisan's posture change and followed her line of sight before stiffening at the sight of the five enemies. More specifically, she was anxious upon seeing one rather large elf in particular carrying a battle axe of all things. She was used to the NPCs of her home floor being slight and petite, but this elf was quite beefy and the weapon he wielded made her especially wary, having seen first had the kind of damage it could unleash. But it seemed that the four others took use of their bigger companion's distraction to rush Teayre, who clashed and dodged their various attacks until she was caught and pulled back by the whip.

Now in a full battle ready position, Piera nodded at Teayre's urging before rushing the biggest elf, intending to at least stun him with one of her one on one sword arts. She couldn't deal a lot of damage, but she was hoping that she could at least help out and give Teayre an advantage for attack. But just as the alchemist thrust her lance towards the brawny elf's neck, his battle axe clanged against the metal of her weapon, knocking it aside as he sneered in amusement at her pathetic attack. Cursing under her breath, the brunette backed up, glancing a little worriedly at her companion.

Teayre: 120/125 Energy: 28/30
Piera: 44/44 Energy: 9/11 (Missed, 2 Used)

Hate(T:0 , P:0) Whip Elf: 63/63
Hate(T:0 , P:0) Lance Elf: 63/63
Hate(T:0 , P:0) Dagger Elf: 63/63
Hate(T:0 , P:0) Sword Elf: 63/63

Hate(T:0 , P:0) Battle Axe Elf: 120/120 Energy: 13/15

Battle Axe Elf Stats:

Edited by Piera

OOC: See it wasn't too bad... 4 down 1 to go :D

As she staggered from the blow of the lance Teayre watched Piera as she darted in trying to catch the larger elf with her lance the blow aiming was aiming to stun. The elf however easily batted the point of the weapon away with his own. Her eyes narrowing on Teayre the axe man dashed forwards the axe sinking deep into the ground as Teayre rolled out of the way coming up the red head strikes her weapon out to have it parried by the lance wielder. The weapon lock between her and the lance user came to an end when Teayre had to leap backwards to avoid an attack from the whip. Her eyes flicking up the red head saw her health dropping, a bit more dramatically than before. As she turned around the elf wielding the knife sneered at her before stepping back, the sword user grinned emboldened by the successful attack from his friend darted towards Teayre. Her weapon flashing Teayre parried his attack before starting to move. The four weaker elves now surrounded her whilst Piera was facing off against their stronger companion.

Her eyes flicking up as Teayre grinned the Oikawa Kanashiki beginning to glow a bright purple. Her blade slashed through two of the mobs before the wielder turned and cut the other two. Knowing their distances Teayre span in place once, twice then for a third time, each time her katana cut deeply through her foes. As the rotations came to a stop the red haired girl stood facing Piera and the Battleaxe monster. “Piera, I don’t want you to die. Are you okay focusing on healing me?” She asks as the girl opens her eyes.

ID: 35657 BD: 9 (6 + 3 ACC) / 8 (6 + 3 ACC – 1 EVA) CD: 8 LD: 17 (16 + 1) MD: 3 (4 – 2 EVA +1 ACC)
Whip #1 ID: 35658 MD: 1
Lance #2 ID: 35659 MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)
Dagger #3 ID: 35660 MD: 10 (Nat)
Sword #4 ID: 35661 MD: 4 (6 – 2 EVA)

Teayre: 114/125 6 DMG (9 + 2 Crit – 5MIT) Energy: 9/30 (1 Regen, 20 Used)
Piera: 44/44 Energy: 9/11

DEADHate(T:1 , P:0) Whip Elf: -10/63 73 DMG (9*10 – 17 MIT)
DEADHate(T:1 , P:0) Lance Elf: -10/63 73 DMG (9*10 – 17 MIT)
DEADHate(T:1 , P:0) Dagger Elf: -10/63 73 DMG (9*10 – 17 MIT)
DEADHate(T:1 , P:0) Sword Elf: -10/63 73 DMG (9*10 – 17 MIT)

Hate(T:0 , P:0) Battle Axe Elf: 120/120 Energy: 11/15 (Missed, 2 used)

Battle Axe Elf Stats:

Loots:
4 x Materials
(63*5)*4 Col = 1260 Col

Total Thread Loot So Far:

9 x Materials
2660 Col

Edited by Teayre

Piera saw a flash of purple light out of her peripheral vision, but was afraid to look away from the strongest elf as he stared down at her, as if daring her to try and attack again. Shivering slightly at the NPC's surprisingly piercing gaze, the brunette chanced a glance over at Teayre as she spoke. Looking back at the muscled axe wielder she quipped, "You make it sound like that might actually happen, heh. But yeah, I've got your back Teayre."

Twirling her spear in her hands, the alchemist leaped back away from the only enemy left before quickly pulling down her menu and activating her First Aid skill. Bandages materialized in her hands and the bespectacled young woman rested her weapon against her shoulder as she applied the bandages to her companion as quickly as possible, the skill raising the red head's health bar by ten points. "Not much, but least you're nearly back to full health. Now get 'im." Piera encouraged, stepping back with a lopsided smile, her left hand holding her lance ready to defend while her right hand hung free, ready to heal Teayre again at a moment's notice.

ID: 35918  CD: 8+3CC=11

Teayre: 124/125 (+10 HP First Aid) Energy: 9/30

Hate(T:0 , P:0) Battle Axe Elf: 120/120 Energy: 11/15

Battle Axe Elf Stats:

Edited by Piera

Teayre shot Piera a smile. “Cheers.” Her eyes quickly shot to her energy bar. “We’re going to have to wait before I begin my attack I think Piera, Not enough energy to finish this.” Her hand went to her belt taking a bottle of bright yellow liquid from it. As she detached it from its holder the battleaxe that the oversized elf was wielding smashed into Teayre’s sighed sending her flying into a tree. “Gah!” Slowly getting up and brushing herself down the red heads eyes shoot around for the small bottle. Rolling away from another strike finds the bottled nestled amongst some roots grabbing it she quickly downs it as she does so her battle healing skill activates restoring a small portion of her health. “Right, let’s finish this now.”

ID: 36054 BD: 7 (5 + 3 ACC – 1 EVA) [Disregarded Due to Drinking Energy Regen] CD: 10 MD: 7 (8 + 1 ACC – 2 EVA)

Teayre: 114/125 15 DMG (20 – 5 MIT) Battle Healing: 5 Energy: 16/30 (1 Regen, +6 From Energy Drink)

Hate(T:0 , P:0) Battle Axe Elf: 120/120
Battle Axe Elf Stats: 20 DMG, +1 ACC, + 30 MIT, + 1 EVA

Total Thread Loot So Far:

9 x Materials
2660 Col

Edited by Teayre

Piera couldn't help but meet Teayre's thanks with a lopsided smile, glad to at least be of some use even if she couldn't do much in the actual fight. The crooked smile morphed into a frown of mild concern as the red head explained that she didn't have enough energy to finish the last bandit or whatever he was off yet. "The one thing that alchemists can't help with..." The brunette cursed before hurriedly inquiring, "Do you ha- Ah, good." Beginning to ask if she had something to otherwise replenish her energy when she saw the bottle of yellow liquid and surmised that it would help her companion do just that. But just as she saw it, it flew from Teayre's hand as she also went flying straight into a tree after a powerful strike from the elf's battleaxe connected to her side.

"Teayre!" Piera exclaimed in worry and immediately stepped towards the threat and gripped her lance tight as it began to glow green with a sword art which she unleashed by stabbing in quick succession at the brawny elf's neck and then knees before he could recover, striking critically and causing the man to begin bleeding from the places where she had struck. "Quick Teayre, he's stunned!" Piera backpedaled away from the heavy damage dealer, fairly certain that he couldn't one shot her, but wasn't about to bet her life on it now that she had aggro.

ID: 36361 BD: 10 (10 + 1 ACC – 1 EVA) 

Teayre: 114/125 15 DMG (20 – 5 MIT) Battle Healing: 5 Energy: 16/30 (1 Regen, +6 From Energy Drink)

Hate(T:0 , P:1) Battle Axe Elf: 119/120   1 DMG (4 + 2 CRIT - 30 MIT) - Bleeding & Stunned
Battle Axe Elf Stats: 20 DMG, +1 ACC, + 30 MIT, + 1 EVA

Edited by Piera

As Piera stunned the elf Teayre grinned. The effects of the potion had helped her recover just enough energy to finish this man off. Her eyes meeting his the red head grins. Her crimson eyes twinkled evilly as a crooked grin snuck onto the girl’s face. The Oikawa Kanashiki began to glow a bright purple as Teayre darted in waiting for her opponent to strike but instead saw several specs of blood fall off of him. A purple blue obscured the elf for a moment as Teayre let the system take over and cut into her foe. Taking a step back she cocks her head as the stun wears off and the elf falls to his knees before staggering back up glaring at Piera. “Careful now.” The red head warns to who, not even she was sure her voice was threatening and reassuring at the same time.

ID: 36550 BD: 11 (8 + 3 ACC) CD: 6 MD: 10 (Disregarded as STUNNED PIERA ILU)

Teayre: 114/125 Energy:  5/30 (1 Regen, 12 Used)

Hate(T:0 , P:1) Battle Axe Elf: 27/120 92 DMG ((12*9)- 20MIT) +4 Bleed- Bleeding & Stunned
Battle Axe Elf Stats: 20 DMG, +1 ACC, + 30 MIT, + 1 EVA

Edited by Teayre
  • 1 month later...