[PP - F3] No Longer Naked! <<Worn Out Welcome>>

After an infuriating wait, the smith emerged from the back room and presented the boy with a fine leather coat that was crafted to meet his specifications. It was a simple black color with a hood and inner cloth lining. Not too flashy, but it'd serve him well he was sure. And it didn't cost him a single col! He immediately took it and equipped it over his beginner, vanity shirt, finally feeling like an actual adventurer. Of course he had to flex a bit in the mirror and give his gratitude to the couple before going outside to show Kalesh. "Check out the new threads! Oh and before I forget..." He fiddled with his menu briefly only to have a message show up in Kalesh's field of vision a moment later.

Seul Has Sent You a Friend Request!

Accept?

Yes ( O )          No ( X )

Kalesh hummed in thought while looking at Seul's colors, nodding in approval. "Not bad, black is a very safe color like white, it looks good in almost all situations!" He chuckled softly, his current jacket being crimson and lacking a hood. "I'm more a fan of red for my character, though." He grinned, doubting he could really pull off many purples or greens with his hair color. A dyejob could fix it but that was a concern for another time. A moment later he saw a pop-up appear in front of him and he smirked, hitting the big O button and saying to Seul. "Enjoy that, trust me, you have no idea how great it feels to mitigate a hit until you've done it." He winked, some enemies and quests were harmless to him now, only able to hit 1s. "Happy to help, you should give that armor a test run I think... I myself am going to take a nap." He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. His sin was sloth!

"My thoughts exactly and thanks again! Let's keep in touch for sure. Catch ya later!" He didn't mean to cut the conversation so abruptly but he couldn't contain his excitement any longer. He gave Kalesh a nod before opening his menu once again to dissolve the party. Turning on his heel, he dashed off for the town's gate to go out and have a little fun with his new armor.