[PP-F3] Some Unexpected Guests (Guild Application) (Emareth) (COMPLETED)

Hikoru stopped and panted for breath, doubled over and trying to breathe from the quick and all-out run he and just endured. He looked back, expecting to see Emerath right behind him, sprinting or jogging to catch up. But instead he found that he was alone, next to the sparce NPC or player to go across a crossroads. He sighed and stood up, walking back slowly the way he came, hoping to see Emerath somewhere along the path. He looked up after a bit and saw his now- Guild leader walking the path, as if nothing was bothering him. He made his way until he reached him, then walked beside him in the same matter

"Sorry about that, just got really excited I guess..." He said as he breathed slowly, a little embarrassed by his sudden outburst of energy. He was hoping he wouldn't do anything really stupid, but he knew he was thinking too soon

Emerath shrugged and looked at Hikoru with a smile, "It's no problem. I figured this path led to wherever you went, so I thought I'd follow it along until I got outside of the town gates." He continued to walk towards the gates, assuming that since Hikoru had come back from this direction, that he was going the right way. "So, I just want to make sure, you had mentioned a few different options for what the plan is, but are we actually going to fight, or are we going to just go exploring? I'm fine with it either way, I just figured it would be best to have the plans all hammered out beforehand."

Hikoru slowed his breathing slowly, making sure that he would be able to breathe, and he looked at Emerath and nodded

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't done anything stupid is all" He said as he laughed. He was starting to become more comfortable with his Guild Leader, or Spymaster if he was to call him by his Guild title. He looked at the gate and beyond, looking into the wilderness and beyond as Emerath asked about what they were to do. He thought for a moment, then shrugged

"Well just be looking for materials, and if a mob happens to show up, we kill it." He said as he took his knife and looped it through his fingers. He had no care about what was to happen. If a Boar of Wolf showed up, it would be a simple task to kill it, nothing more and nothing less. It would not be a hassle, to his hope anyways.

Edited by Hikoru
Wrong Name

((OOC: Just want to mention that you put Azide instead of Emerath in your post when referencing me.))

Emerath nodded at Hikoru as they reached the town's gates. Emerath looked around at the prairie surrounding the city. It was certainly a change from the floor just above them that he made his home. It had already been unnerving that Emerath wasn't freezing cold, let alone that there was no snow anywhere. Emerath supposed he had spent too much time living on the fourth floor. He wondered if maybe other places might suit his needs better. Maybe when he started looking for a home he'd branch out and look for something a little less frigid. Although a part of him felt like he had fallen in love with all the snow and cold too much to leave.

"Well, I suppose we should get to it then," he said, putting his hands in his pockets and looking back to Hikoru. "The lead is yours once again. All I ask is that we stick together from here on out."

((OOC: Just fixed it xD Sorry! Happens from time to time))

Hikoru nodded and headed out into the widerness. Wielding his Plushie firmly, he started to search into the weeds and under rocks, hoping to find something of use to him. As he searched he made sure to stay close with Emerath as he had said, making sure not to stray far off from him, always keeping within eyesight.

ID:37718

LD: 15+1 Plushie = 16 LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru smiled as he found a crystal underneath a nearby rock and lifted it up into the air

"I found a Mat!" He said prodly and smiling brightly

+1 Material

Emerath wandered along after Hikoru, his hands in his pockets. He watched as Hikoru used an item that seemed to help him out with pinpointing the loot locations, and he began to think about the idea that he needed such an item. He shrugged though, these things would all come in due time. He smiled as Hikoru presented him with a material that he had found and nodded saying, "Very nice." At around the same time, Emerath found himself noticing a crafting material of his own. There were some mushrooms hiding under a rock, and they looked perfect for a potent potion. Emerath made his way over to them and scooped them up, looking to Hikoru, "It appears that I've found success as well. Off to a good start."

OOC Material Gathering

• ID: 37730
  • LD: 18 + 1 (19) (Success) +1 Crafting Material (1)
Edited by Emerath

Hikoru smiled and nodded, pocketing the material and walking next to Emerath, a question burrowing in his head.

"So, as I read the guild info" He said, remembering when he had looked into the Guild "I saw that a requirement to become a rogue is to hunt for a treasure chest.... Would it be possible to try that now? Or do we have to wait til' another time?" He asked. He wasn't entirely certain on how it worked, but he had to find out so he could prepare himself if he could do it now, and hope for the best in looking for a Treasure chest

ID: 37785

LD: 19+1 Plushie= 20 LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru looked and saw a patch of grass and looked, finding a small red mushroom. He smiled and picked it, holding out to Emerath

"Here. I'm not an Alchemist, so I can't really use this." He said as he held his palm out

Emerath continued to root around, but he was finding nothing as he did so. He gave a bit of a sigh, as he stood and looked to Hikoru, who was talking about the ranking rules that Emerath had set forth. Emerath stroked his chin, and actually thought that a rather brilliant idea. Killing two birds with one stone, as it were. Emerath nodded and said, "Yes, if you manage to find a treasure chest, as outlined in the guild details, I will grant you the rank of Rogue in the Dapper Rogues."

As Hikoru managed to find another crafting material, Emerath was a bit surprised that he was offering it to him, and he gave Hikoru a smile as he said, "Thank you, that is much appreciated, though you have to earn a living yourself. You are a merchant, no? You could always sell the materials to an alchemist for Col. But, since you have so kindly offered, I shall accept." He gave Hikoru a bow as he placed the mushroom in his inventory with the other one that he had found only a moment before.

OOC Material Gathering

• ID: 38458
  • LD: 6 + 1 (7) (Failure) (1)

Additional Notes

• +1 Crafting Material Accepted from Hikoru (2)
Edited by Emerath

Hikoru smiled and nodded, getting back to looking for Materials

"Well then, I better keep my eyes peeled for and Chests!" He said as he rummaged around in some tall grass. He smiled as he found a piece of what looked to be Quartz, and he smiled and held it up

"Found another one!" He said with a big smile, and he put it away into his Bag, patting the pocket and continuing to search

ID: 38474

LD: 17+1=18 LOOT FOUND

Mats Gathered: 4 (2 Hikoru, 2 Emerath)

• 3 weeks later...

Emerath was certainly not the more perceptive of the two in the party as they searched for mats. Hikoru's plushie acted like a beacon, helping him find the materials and well, Emerath just had his natural Search & Detect Skill to help him, which at the end of the day wasn't nearly as much assistance as he would've hoped for. He continued to scan the area as he followed his companion around, but where Hikoru was successful yet again, Emerath came up with little. Emerath simply gave a thumbs up to Hikoru in his excitement and continued his own search.

OOC Material Gathering

• ID: 40559
  • LD: 5 + 1 (6) (Failure)
    • Total Party Mats: Hikoru (2), Emerath (2)
Edited by Emerath

Hikoru looked around the area, making sure that he didn't miss a single thing or material that he needed. He sighed as he didn't find anything around him, and saw Emerath had found something on the other side of them. He stood up and sighed

"I actually think I'm going to head home. It's been a long day, and I think I just need to get some rest. Seeya! Can't wait to see you again!" He said with a smile as he went back to town, deciding to get some rest for his next adventure

ID: 40582

LD: 2+1=3 NO LOOT

Quest Complete

1 SP to Emerath and Hikoru

200 Col to Emerath and Hikoru

Mats: 2 Mats to Hikoru and Emerath

Edited by Hikoru