H-hello... Don't bite...

If you let me bite you I promise I won't bite hard. <^w^>

I'd rather not get bitten...

*laughs* nice to meet you sonata don't worry there are no vampire players so we don't bite here unless your like erroneous who is tempted to I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^

Thank you. But what if there is a leech spell in SAO?

Welcome, Sonata! A pleasure to meet you.

If you've got any doubts, or questions, about the game, feel free to drop me a PM. I've taken it upon myself to help new users understand how all the rules work, so if you need anything, i'll be happy to help you^^

See you in game!^^

BTW, asking me not to bite is like asking a sheep not to eat the wolf. Useless, and not gonna happen anyway xD

Welcome, Sonata! A pleasure to meet you.

If you've got any doubts, or questions, about the game, feel free to drop me a PM. I've taken it upon myself to help new users understand how all the rules work, so if you need anything, i'll be happy to help you^^

See you in game!^^

BTW, asking me not to bite is like asking a sheep not to eat the wolf. Useless, and not gonna happen anyway xD

Thank you. Do you mean to say that I'm the wolf? I suppose I can act like that at times...

OMG WOLF EATING SHEEP ITS A REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Heya Sonata-chi! Nice to meetcha! My names Haine and I hope we can be great friends!!!!!

Yes, indeed, it is a revolution. I never would have thought that sheep would one day be eating wolves, but I guess that's how life goes. It is very nice to meet you, and let's be good friends.

It was exactly as it was supposed to be. I wouldn't hurt a fly! Why should I bite people at random?? You know it very well I'm a kind and gentle man. xD

All the better.

Hello sonata

Wow you guys would seriously bite people...=_=

Your probably scarin the poor girl but I can't stop you really anyhow hope you enjoy the sight and since ibhave ro say it watch out for them cannibals

Ah... cannibals? I thought they were talking about vampires... But I will take your advice to heart.

(My sister, by the way, is laughing in the background.)