[PP:F4] <<EaL Quest:Mats>> With a Katana GrandMaster [Teayre] [Complete]

"Haha, now you're just being modest!" Opal laughed, swinging her hips towards Teayre to bump with hers. Opal smiled from ear to ear, she was thankful for the company at the very least. Some time to get out out from that temple and dojo and work on mixing it up with people again. It had not been long since her training had started and she was still green when it came to things, but she was looking up to be a pretty decent warrior although everything they had done up to this point would probably call that BS at the moment. She would mix in nervousness and perhaps a bit of that poisonous tone she heard from the Grandmaster earlier, she still shivered at the thought she could be sliced in half from the earlier comment. Clearing her throat and nodding, "I still owe you some pots. Maybe I can make something extra special for you and Calrex, ya know? A night of some hot and steamy chemistry mixed with a little alchemical properties to get that blood stimulating in all the right spots? Mmm...rawr!" Opal laughed at her own comment but she was totally serious about it.

Kicking snow with her boot they were coming closer towards the edge of Snowfrost and closer to the safe zone. Looking back over her shoulder, she wondered if tackling on any more mobs would be a good idea. With the help of the crimson katana wielder, Opal was able to gather a good supply of mats for her silly concoctions. She still felt the need to owe her something along with a few other people as well that was on her debt list. She rolled her eyes more to herself than anything after promising so many people to help them. Whipping her hair back and forth in a frenzy to dust off the snow, Opal looked back towards her friend with a catty curiosity in her honey eyes, "So...have you and Calrex...ya know~? Or are you saving it for that special moment or something?" 

OC: Thought It might be worth you finishing it on your next post so you get your bonus mats, and all the mats looted. Split the col 50/50?

Shaking her head, “Like I said it’s fine. If you’re that desperate to pay me ba-“ Teayre frowned as She heard Opal mention making her and Calrex a special brew. “No. Just no.” Blushing the petite girl turns away from Opal beginning a slow walk back to snowfrost, “Like I was saying put it to good use help the lower level players out. If you can make teleport crystals for them to use or even health potions.” Just as they entered the safe zone Opal’s next question sent a shiver down Teayre’s spine.

“Opal, my dear. Let me enlighten you on a secret. In this game there’s a filter that stops you from being able to do anything of that sort. Now it’s notoriously hard to deactivate, so in short no we haven’t… Besides I don’t want to do anything like that in the game… Not until I meet him for real…” A tear had begun to roll down Teayre’s cheek as she kept her back to Opal. “I’m sorry, look if you want to party with me again that’s fine just don’t mention Calrex to me okay?” A hurried friend request was sent before Teayre ran off through the winding streets of Snowfrost.

Poof! Just like that and the crimson haired girl was gone, leaving Opal at the edge of Snowfrost with a mild gloomy expression. She shifted her hands behind her head and cursed lowly to herself, "Good job, Opal. Next time keep your foot in your mouth." Clicking through her menu she was happy to know at least it didn't break their friendship as the Crimson Maiden had sent a quick friend request along with a note of warning that trailed behind it. Opal laced her fingers with the fine ebony strands of her hair before pulling them into the air as it was casually laid about over her curvaceous body. That was that, then. Before things were said and done, Opal shifted on her right leg and wondered into the streets of Snowfrost, her gaze down cast before she realized she had to get back to the Temple. Cursing to herself, the woman took speed in the snowy town and ran for the portal plaza ending her time away from home and gaining a new friend. 

Thread Summary:

Opal: +1 SP, -200 Donated Col to Teayre, +16 Mats + 'x' mats from GM roll
Teayre: +1 SP, 200 Col [thread], +1340 Col Looted, +200 Col Donation 

Edited by Opal