[OP-F1]«Earning A Living»Parachutes and Catapults (Complete)

Keith went to get one of the last to gears and he began to haul it off the indention it was in. He rolled it down the slope to the ret and looked over at the others. "We're almost done, just one more left!"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darius went up to the final gear. Instead of rolling it down the slope he simply one hand under it and one hand on top of it, hefting it up onto his shoulder. He exhaled as he picked it up, taking quick, even breaths as he walked it down the slope, his face was scrunched in concentration, which made it look like he was severely angry. He followed the others where they had set their gears and slowly lowered it, placing it next to its counterparts. As he let go of it, he exhaled, standing straight and smirking a little.

*I push Darius's gear that he had brought down into place as well "thanks darius cmon let's go test this out oh and Keith you get first dibs like I promised" *we all go above ground and I close the ramp stepping on a pattern in the grass* since we had already brung the rotting old gears up as well

*I taught Keith the controls from how it would turn on to how to fire* it was now his time to fire the first round of the newly repaired catapult while *I set one of the huge rocks in my inventory in it and then pulling out the supplies for the house for later* when we were done firing

"And so... I just hit this sensor?" Keith touched the sensor and the catapult snapped at the air, hurling a large stone far across Aincrad. Keith looked at it sail excitedly and he turned to Darius. "Okay dude! Your turn!"

Darius nodded. He didn't just idly carry rocks in his inventory so he walked a short distance away, picked a good sized one up and lugged it back, setting it in the catapult. He wanted to test its accuracy to see if it was any good at hitting things other than the bare ground. He angled it to where it was facing a small grove of trees, maybe twenty feet wide about one-hundred and twenty feet away. He made the correct adjustments, or what he thought was correct and fired it.

It was more powerful than he expected. A smile split across his face as he watched the stone sail over the treeline and heard the satisfying smash of it hitting farther in. "I want to go check it out," Darius stated, heading off towards the crash site.

[im going to bed, have fun XD]

Keith looked around him and saw the place didn't have many things, signs that it was indeed a very new store. "So what do we need to go grab? Any places for materials we should go check out?"

"Well I need to buy something to sow with and we need cloths, lots of it, of some kind so I can practice with the materials plus I got this fun idea for the catapult as well but I need the materials for it as well" *I pull up the HUD and sent him the list*

★Leather from the boars

★ 6 Small Pieces of Iron Ore I can pick those up from a friend

★Just as many Cloths of any color from the items store

"That's all the leather is easy to come by and the cloth I'm pretty sure doesn't cost very much at all I didn't get it earlier because the weight in my bag was too much" *I run around to find the nearest boars to get the leather I needed*

Keith drew his sword and began slashing down groups of boars. He destroyed a large pack and smirked at Kyoki. "Didn't think I would let you 'hog' all the fun, did you?" He went back to destroying pigs and collecting leather.

Keith stabbed another pig and smirked. "Well we needed a good pun, these enemies are just so boar-ing." He picked up leather in his inventory and smiled at her. "Ready for the next things on the list?"