[OP-F1]«Earning A Living»Parachutes and Catapults (Complete)

Darius emerged from the forest from the point he entered it. He had went and surveyed the damage of the rock. It was a rather satisfying sight to see it do so much damage to the forest. He smirked walking back to the place where the catapult was, finding no one. He shrugged and went about gather and piling rocks up by the catapult.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really I buy stuff from this one item NPC shop they have loads of fabrics and cloths and their at a low price today last I checked and I've got a discount for buying so much on the first day so we can go there *starts walking towards the busy town*

Keith tapped his upper lip in thought. 'So if she has smaller inventory space... And she plans to buy a lot... Oh no.' He tapped her on the shoulder. "Say, how do you plan to get all the fabric back to the store?"

"I can clear my inventory of things I don't need and my inventory is small as your probably thinking it was just a lot of weight to carry such huge and ive got plenty of space nowthings of wood kinda like them rocks I had for the catapult" *we reach the merchants item shop I'm looking for* and the NPC greets me and the shop menu appears *I select fabrics of every color and set them in my inventory*

"Custom clothing and I have an idea for the catapult that will make things a lot more fun if I can do it properly which is a surprise I'll reveal when I open up the shop and make some good clothes and flyers" as we got there pretty quick without noticing until a rock landed in front of both of us I jumped holding in the scream I knew exactly who it was "Darius!!! Watch where your shooting!nearly gave me a heart attack..." I mumbled the last part to myself and *stepped around the rock stomping up to Darius and the control panel pressing the lock button before he could launch another*

Darius, still at the soon-to-be store, had finished stacking a large pile of rocks next to the catapult. He sighed. There was nothing better than the feeling of exerting yourself. Or so he thought. He went and sat down in some grass not to far form the catapult, getting out some water and bread from his inventory, idling eating and drinking it.

Keith scratched the back of his head and sighed at the sight. "So what do I have to do now?" He slumped down on one of the rocks and set his chin in his hands, slotching forward while awaiting futher instructions.

*I go into the shop and grab everything from my inventory I wanted to create a backpack first* so lets see if I'm successful *I pull out the sewing machine*

Crafting Die

(First Try...)

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

I grabbed some rope and a huge piece of cloth making sure there was no damage and that it was a strong piece and I brought it to the sewing machine again

*I go into the shop and grab everything from my inventory I wanted to create a backpack first* so lets see if I'm successful *I pull out the sewing machine*

(Second Try...)

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

" Thanks Keith and Darius if you really do want something just ask cause I don't take money I just take materials" I pulled out my second creation "another good item today must be my lucky day!" I attached both of my creations together and added a few adjustments using small bits of the silver keith had given me and I was ready I ran outside shouting to Darius and Keith asking them a favor "hey hey I'm gonna sit in the catapult and this may sound crazy but when I tell you launch it I really wanna test this thing out!" *I pulled out a pair of goggles and strapped on the leather back pack climbed into the catapult*

"...You're gonna go flying with a pair of goggles and a backpack..?" Keith sighed and looked a Darius. "Well, if we're gonna launch a girl from a catapult, might as well have the PKer do it." He went over to the control panel and launched.

*Keith launched the catapult sending me flying as I flew a long distance I pulled a string and out of the backpack came out a parachute and I floated slowly to the ground* I shouted as loud as I could to the other two I couldn't see anymore "Hey!!! Keith! Darius! I'm okay it was a success!" I ran back from the direction I came from back to the shop and the two players laughing my ass off as soon as I got there