[PP-F10] Story: Prologue-Forgotten In The Past....

Vasth was suited up, him and some other friends had planned to kill a mini boss on this floors, Vasth looked at his items, should be easy with the amount of people coming,Vasth was already on floor 10 to waited for the other to be ready and get here, he sent the message to everyone to meet him in 30 minutes, Vasth sat down and closed his eye in deep thought, thinking about the battle ahead, the possible of someone dying was very low but Vasth still wanted for everyone make it out, as soon as people came to get ready and equipments all set Vasth would explain the place. 

Mini Boss

It's Vasth, Please come to floor 10 and met at "***************" in 30 minutes, We need all people here so try to be on time, See you then!

:From Vasth

Edited by Vasth

On reaching the tenth floor, at the bequest of Vasth, Mack stepped down from the portal platform and swiped his right index finger in front of his face to open up his player menu. With a few quick finger taps he unequipped the Grandmaster's Honor ring that Vasth had crafted for him and replaced it, instead, with the Angelic Lantern gauntlets. While it was true that he would lose the accuracy and evasion bonuses that the ring had, he would gain a couple of ranks of heavy momentum. More importantly, he would also gain the ability to generate enough light for the group to be able to see in the subterranean darkness of the cave. Pulling the crimson hood of his cloak up over his red haired head, Mack made his way over to Vasth and waited for the blonde artisan to explain what the situation was.

As if his job wasn't getting any better, he gets a summons from one of his friends from the Crimson Blades.  Recently, the hunter had been keeping himself at the lower floors, as there had been an influx of warriors that have been needed his help.  Though, he also needed to train, and the enemies of higher floors were a bother for him.  Especially the ones on this floor.  Not only was he not able to see in the dark, but all of his abilities were degraded as well.  How the front lines got through this floor was beyond him.  As he walked towards the coordinates that Vasth gave, Hirru began to wonder what to do about the upcoming events.

The day had only started when Miriko recieved the message from Vasth. She quickly read it, her amber eyes skimming her menu. Hmmmm, I wonder what the situation is. She equipped her sword and shield, and made her way to the teleporting plaza. I havn't been to floor 10 yet. I wonder what it is like. Miriko usually hanged around the lower levels. A few occasions, she would go up to a few higher levels for a peek. Miriko teleported to floor 10. She read Vasth's message again, going to the place written. I think I'm going to get lost. Miriko headed in the right direction towards her destination

Vasth got up, as most people have arrived, only Miriko was a bit late. "We are going fight a rare mini boss monster." Vasth explained to Mack and Hirru. "The monster is quite balanced on the health and damage it has 150 Health and 25 damage, It's ability is to clone itself 3 times when it's below 20, went you hit the clone it will instantly die (You can only hit real one if you get 9-10 battle die) , I want the people with the most health to tank the damage it give and the rest to kill it,Got it?" Vasth nodded to himself. He pretty sure he got everything.

“Sounds easy enough,” Mack rumbled, once Vasth had explained the reason that he had called them all together in the first place. “Hirru, my mitigation is high enough that I can reduce everything but an incoming critical hit to a single point of damage. I don’t have howl though, so if your mitigation is high enough and you’ve got howl and you want to be the primary tank I’m fine with that although, Vasth, we should also consider the fact that this mini-boss is small enough for me to one hit it, provided it has no mitigation.”

• 3 weeks later...

Miriko after a while of wondering around, finally navigated her way to the group. "Ahh Im here." She chirped. Her eyes looked around the group players standing around her. She knew Mack and Vasth obviously but there was a new face. "Hello, Im Miriko."She gave a quick wave to the player before turning to Vasth "So whats going on Vasth? Well you  probably have already told everyone but can you please repeat it?" Miriko tried not to sound like a pain. She hated being a nuisance.